Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Hoping against hope...What if Adi's doing this to protect Ginni!!!!

https://twitter.com/Gowri_tweets/status/1577319162074087425?s=20&t=YCnz9AWVxiQFPywdeyr8pA

Reminds me of RK who avenged madhu for slapping him, later he pretended that he loves her, makes her fall in love with him and breaks her heart💔💔 The difference is that Madhu and Rk were half married he took 4 pheras only and GiTya are completely married, maybe Adi has learned about Ambar's true intentions and he's doing this too protect her which I have said above.

Anything can happen. Makers are jumping from one track to other quite fast . Let's just sit back and watch. Anyway we love, curse, bitch about show even now we will continue it 😆

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Miracle_lover

@bold sounds like a recipe for a disaster 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

Well if u hv seen the bts where Adi is crying infront of Amber which definitely impossible of Adi being so vulnerable infront of Amber normally 🤔....there must be something big behind Adi's behaviour...also on the set all were clapping and cheering for Wahi after the shot ....as it was a powerful one i think ...even the director was so happy...so may be Amber cooked a story regarding Gurkirat as she is Adi's weakness and Amber took full advantage of it

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

@bold I really hope that doesn’t happen! I am a traumatized KKIS fan (if anyone ever saw that shitty show will understand what I am talking about 🤦🏽‍♀️) and that’s my biggest fear of writers ruining Adi and Ginni’s character and the whole story 😫

I hd seen only the beginning of that pathetic show🤢

Let hope here CVs ll not take that root🤞🤞

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: S-I-A

Good episode again!! Adi drops pasta on Ginni’s hand and just licked it and remind about the left payment 😆. Their cute banter on C and Ginni relate it to last installment of payment 🤣. I skipped Gulabo ji and Goldie scene. Gurleen is calling husband and he doesn’t pick up . Sailaja gets doubt about it. Adi goes to sleep outside and Ginni feels sorry and goes and cover him and sleeps there.
Episode has some good one liners today.

precap: Ginni cleaning bookshelf and has diary in her hands but her mind is with Aditya. Amber see diary in her hand.

https://twitter.com/asawrklein/status/1577468254775566337?s=46&t=3URI6buY4UFXwV_xqblb0w

Best part🤣

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Well if u hv seen the bts where Adi is crying infront of Amber which definitely impossible of Adi being so vulnerable infront of Amber normally 🤔....there must be something big behind Adi's behaviour...also on the set all were clapping and cheering for Wahi after the shot ....as it was a powerful one i think ...even the director was so happy...so may be Amber cooked a story regarding Gurkirat as she is Adi's weakness and Amber took full advantage of it

THERE'S AN ADI CRYING BTS?! 😲

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya2025

I don't like it. OKAY BYE!

lmao this 🤣

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

@bold sounds like a recipe for a disaster 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

If Adi believes this he's the dumbest person in Singh Household...dumber than Manleen. 🤣

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Kuch nahi guys hamesha ki tarah mera OS prompt chori hua hai zada kuch ghabrane ki baat nhi hai

Edited by EuphoricDamsel - 2 years ago
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

JUST POSTING THIS HERE AS I DID IN THE SMU THREAD :

Two scenarios which can take place.

Wokkeyyyy I'm back here after seeing the spoiliesss over IG smiley30

Let me just start by saying that 'MAINE KAHA THA AISA HOGA...' in the track of Gurleen's Shaadi.

Remember I used to go all about that Adi is gonna fall for her and pursue her actively but then he'll get to know about the ploy Daarji-Ambar were masters of, which ruined Ginni's family. By the time she falls for him too and goes to confess he'll deny everything saying it was all for the Dhaba...

Here we can see Adi going dark which means either he was involved only for the Dhaba truly ORRR he is joining forces with Ambar-Supreet (She surprised me I didn't think she'll be involved in any way) in order to retrieve the diary and expose his father once and for all.

But this has been coming.

So long story short they stole my plot. smiley36smiley24

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

The memes on IG have gone INSANE 🤣