Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

I am of two minds regarding this track.

It can be Ambar manipulating Adi or Adi wanting to keep Ginni away.

But it can very well be Adi being the master manipulator too. Actually it's quite possible since this PH is the IMMJ PH and they did make really convoluted male characters recently. I am still under the trauma of that Deep fellow.

Also my reason for thinking so has many observations.

Let's backtrack guys:

He is wounded, Ginni brings him to the Dhaba to take care of him. He opens his eyes and sees the Dhaba and remembers his mother's poem.

He is sad on his mother's birthday. Where does he go? To the place he finds solace - not near Ginni but the Dhaba.

He waits there and there is a desperate longing in his eyes. He promises to fulfill his mother's dream. Remember that guys? How is he going to do that without the Dhaba? Nope there was the hint for us that we missed cuz we all were waiting for Ginni to get shot.

Adi didn't go in because there was no way he could. He had lost to Ginni. But then Ginni came out herself and took him in. She invited the sinister danger to her home and steeled his desire to get the Dhaba by giving the Dhaba the appearance of his mother's dream and of course singing that blasted poem. And tada, his obsession begins again.

That's why in his imagination Ginni was there along with Chotu Adi, Big Adi and bis mother.

Because he wants his mother to be happy and the way is to get the Dhaba through Ginni. If he cannot win in a fair fight, he will make her give it to him. So tada, Ginni is a part of his world now - the ladder to his goal.

My main issue is why hasn't Adi apologised for what he did to Ginni. He said sorry and thank you for later things. But where is his apology for what he did to her in the name of snatching the Dhaba?

That's why I couldn't trust him fully.

When she found out the reason for him pursuing the Dhaba she brought him in and celebrated his mother's bday. But he hasn't said a word.

Simple - he ain't apologetic about it.

My doubt is on this.

Whether I am thinking too much or were they hints?

Maybe that's why Ginni was given this dialogue "mei kisi bhi had tak jaaunga" ..

This is the hint that Ginni has the potential of being made into an active fighter more than she is now. This PH makes their FL stronger and grey too from the white they are in the beginning. I was worried that maybe Adi will be collateral damage in Ambar vs Ginni. But if Adi is grey, he is welcome to it.

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I don't like it. OKAY BYE!

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Well when it comes to Gurkirat Adi is too emotionally broken ....now just image Amber brainwashing with Gurkirat death and its connection witg Kushwant toh banda ll be completely out of control...i can see only this scenario for his new avatar unless CVs ll give us another shock😆

@bold sounds like a recipe for a disaster 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

Miracle_lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Consistency is important 👍🏼

Hoping they ll ruin the characters😔

@bold I really hope that doesn’t happen! I am a traumatized KKIS fan (if anyone ever saw that shitty show will understand what I am talking about 🤦🏽‍♀️) and that’s my biggest fear of writers ruining Adi and Ginni’s character and the whole story 😫

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Episode seems to be roller coster ride 🤪

Precap: diary in ginnis hand (she is unaware coz she was self talking about aditya an dhis meetings and just arranging books in shelf) but amber saw that and walked upto her. dont know whether she will get to know about diary or not

Fiction-Lover thumbnail

Todays episode..

1. continued with pasta scene.. Adi fed ginni too and some pasta dropped on her hand and he ate it directly from hands 😉 Ambar surpreet saw their lovey dovy bond and surpreet prays for them to stay happy couple forever and ambers reaction u guys can imagine

Adi says mene jo dhabe pe kiya uske liya pasta is not sufficient abhi full n final installment baki hain 😉

2. Gurleen and Shailaja scene … this is also waste of 2 mins … but still okay … khch to gadbad hain

3. Most unwanted scene goldie gulabo talk 😏 waste of 2 mins of show

4. bedroom scene.. ginni thinks that final installment is that C thing 😋 and their bickering…

Confusion confusion :

both are behaving like husband wife, Ginni was doing his laundry remembering her mothers saying apne pati ki jeb humesha check karna warna mene 5 bar ghadi dho di thi blah blah… but when she found C, her dialogue was jo aap soch rahe ho na wo kabhi nahi hone wala with anger 🤔🤔 sharma to jati na madam aap thoda yar 😋 thats part of marriage afterall 😉😜

I guess they just want to do romance and pyar 🥰 only chemistry no biology 🤣😂🤣

Edited by Fiction-Lover - 2 years ago
S-I-A thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Good episode again!! Adi drops pasta on Ginni’s hand and just licked it and remind about the left payment 😆. Their cute banter on C and Ginni relate it to last installment of payment 🤣. I skipped Gulabo ji and Goldie scene. Gurleen is calling husband and he doesn’t pick up . Sailaja gets doubt about it. Adi goes to sleep outside and Ginni feels sorry and goes and cover him and sleeps there.
Episode has some good one liners today.

precap: Ginni cleaning bookshelf and has diary in her hands but her mind is with Aditya. Amber see diary in her hand.

https://twitter.com/asawrklein/status/1577468254775566337?s=46&t=3URI6buY4UFXwV_xqblb0w

Edited by S-I-A - 2 years ago
Fiction-Lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: S-I-A

Good episode again!! Adi drops pasta on Ginni’s hand and just licked it and remind about the left payment 😆. Their cute banter on C and Ginni relate it to last installment of payment 🤣. I skipped Gulabo ji and Goldie scene. Gurleen is calling husband and he doesn’t pick up . Sailaja gets doubt about it. Adi goes to sleep outside and Ginni feels sorry and goes and cover him and sleeps there.
Episode has some good one liners today.

precap: Ginni cleaning bookshelf and has diary in her hands but her mind is with Aditya. Amber see diary in her hand.

https://twitter.com/asawrklein/status/1577468254775566337?s=46&t=3URI6buY4UFXwV_xqblb0w

Episode has some good one liners today. …yes correct 😂
Miracle_lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fiction-Lover

Todays episode..

1. continued with pasta scene.. Adi fed ginni too and some pasta dropped on her hand and he ate it directly from hands 😉 Ambar surpreet saw their lovey dovy bond and surpreet prays for them to stay happy couple forever and ambers reaction u guys can imagine

Adi says mene jo dhabe pe kiya uske liya pasta is not sufficient abhi full n final installment baki hain 😉

2. Gurleen and Shailaja scene … this is also waste of 2 mins … but still okay … khch to gadbad hain

3. Most unwanted scene goldie gulabo talk 😏 waste of 2 mins of show

4. bedroom scene.. ginni thinks that final installment is that C thing 😋 and their bickering…

Confusion confusion :

both are behaving like husband wife, Ginni was doing his laundry remembering her mothers saying apne pati ki jeb humesha check karna warna mene 5 bar ghadi dho di thi blah blah… but when she found C, her dialogue was jo aap soch rahe ho na wo kabhi nahi hone wala with anger 🤔🤔 sharma to jati na madam aap thoda yar 😋 thats part of marriage afterall 😉😜

I guess they just want to do romance and pyar 🥰 only chemistry no biology 🤣😂🤣

@bold this is too funny!! Without biology mazaa nahi ayega ‘Ginni Biwi’ 😉😏😉
Seriously, I am telling you watch tomorrow morning the family is going to find them sleeping outside 🤣 This is getting confusing with every episode ! Somehow almost every night both end up sleeping next to each other, fully acting like husband and wife but none of them will address the fact or say anything 🙄

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Guys does anyone have a drive link to watch all episodes of CM ?? Apart from hotstar ??