Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

Exactly you analysed the situation correctly

The only hope is, Writers will keep character consistent. ❤️

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Even in his hatred and anger he is so open. Even in his love and passion he is so open. No way this boy has not been affected by Ginni.

Waise you and braved the Scam track together. Yeh track toh phir bhi angsty hain.🤗

1st para reminds me of a share

Mohabbat Ho to behad ho, nafrat ho to be payan( boundless)

Koi bhi kaam Kam karna mujhe hargiz nahi aata

Adi is so open and so full of emotions wether it's dislike for Amber, love for his mother and now his care for Ginni.

@b-yeah- we have dreaded and seen much worse, we will overcome this as well 🤗

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Arre those troll worthy scenes can be ignored as long as character traits are intact. Yes, he can do it to protect her. But let's not forget Adi has always been an emotionally vulnerable guy. He doesn't have control over his anger. Three people affect him very much, GKT, Daarji and Ginni. If it's about other two, his feelings about Ginni might get clouded.

If that's the case then Ambar affected him too as far as his anger is concerned..I can't believe that his feelings for Ginni can be easily clouded, I said before that all his thoughts about Ginni when she was in hospital and till now can't be a pretension. He thought and told himself that he wants to understand his relation with Ginni, and when he fainted in Gurdwara praying for Ginni when GK came in his dreams and told him that Ginni needs him...was that also a pretension?? His going to any length to win Dhaba....like you said idiotic stupendous at this point...his day dreaming and imagining dancing with Ginni, everyone including Armaan and even Ambar were deceived then????

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Shock toh milgaya😔...bas surprise kya hai

I think i ll stop thinking abt this unexpected twist now😆...let see wht cvs hv stored for us😆

I wish yeh koi magic trick jaise bache ko dikhate hai waise.

ARS - Burning the photo

Ginni - Gets Hurt

ARS - are yeh to bas mazaak tha 🤣🤣

Lo aa gai puri picture wapas

bereaved thumbnail

Hope it happens with Adi too. Also just joined IF for Channa mereya. And OMG WHAT A SHOW!

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: bereaved

Hope it happens with Adi too. Also just joined IF for Channa mereya. And OMG WHAT A SHOW!

Welcome to the forum. Welcome to IF. Welcome to the thread

❤❤❤

Vani_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hi guys,

I have been a silent member of this forum....but couldn't stop myself after the bomb that was dropped by KW😅

I guess according to me there can be two scenarios first,

After all this kidnapping thing is over when amber will see that adi and ginni are inseparable and all his so called phuski chaals are of no help he will bring in his Trump card and cook up a false story of khushwant somewhere being responsible for gurkirats death and adi will believe him and ginni who won't hear a thing about father will also retaliate and boom MU and seperation all angst scenes ....finally daarji will have to come and tell the truth and knock some sense in adi or if puneet sir is not coming it will be supreet and phir adi like Hulk will beat amber to pulp ,go around ginni like a joru ka Ghulam but I don't want her to give him ittu sa bhav....maybe they can introduce some new guy temporarily for her.... actually uski bhi zaroorat nai h armaan se hi kaam ho jayega

Second scenario can be after her kidnapping...adi would be pretending all this hatred and all for her to get to the truth and expose ambar in his own style everyone will MU him including ginni but he will continue to behave like that and then boom one day everything will be out,all cleared,shailaja can have her ladoos,mr.india tayaji will give his 2 min appearance

Both the scenario I want ambar chakki peesing and peesing in jail

Time for new twist new villain

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

If that's the case then Ambar affected him too as far as his anger is concerned..I can't believe that his feelings for Ginni can be easily clouded, I said before that all his thoughts about Ginni when she was in hospital and till now can't be a pretension. He thought and told himself that he wants to understand his relation with Ginni, and when he fainted in Gurdwara praying for Ginni when GK came in his dreams and told him that Ginni needs him...was that also a pretension?? His going to any length to win Dhaba....like you said idiotic stupendous at this point...his day dreaming and imagining dancing with Ginni, everyone including Armaan and even Ambar were deceived then????

Well when it comes to Gurkirat Adi is too emotionally broken ....now just image Amber brainwashing with Gurkirat death and its connection witg Kushwant toh banda ll be completely out of control...i can see only this scenario for his new avatar unless CVs ll give us another shock😆

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vani_18

Hi guys,

I have been a silent member of this forum....but couldn't stop myself after the bomb that was dropped by KW😅

I guess according to me there can be two scenarios first,

After all this kidnapping thing is over when amber will see that adi and ginni are inseparable and all his so called phuski chaals are of no help he will bring in his Trump card and cook up a false story of khushwant somewhere being responsible for gurkirats death and adi will believe him and ginni who won't hear a thing about father will also retaliate and boom MU and seperation all angst scenes ....finally daarji will have to come and tell the truth and knock some sense in adi or if puneet sir is not coming it will be supreet and phir adi like Hulk will beat amber to pulp ,go around ginni like a joru ka Ghulam but I don't want her to give him ittu sa bhav....maybe they can introduce some new guy temporarily for her.... actually uski bhi zaroorat nai h armaan se hi kaam ho jayega

Second scenario can be after her kidnapping...adi would be pretending all this hatred and all for her to get to the truth and expose ambar in his own style everyone will MU him including ginni but he will continue to behave like that and then boom one day everything will be out,all cleared,shailaja can have her ladoos,mr.india tayaji will give his 2 min appearance

Both the scenario I want ambar chakki peesing and peesing in jail

Time for new twist new villain

Hi 👋

Welcome to the forum and enjoy ur stay 😊

Well am also thinking may be Amber brainwashed him that Kushwant is responsible of Gurkirat death and the dhaba history bcoz it can't be a mere coincidence that Gurkirat dream restaurant is exactly like Kushwant dhaba 🤔...there must be connection somewhere. So Adi lost his sanity.

Also Ginni is really shocked and shattered in the bts...it can't be only Adi pretending ...may be they ll show the diary is burned ...reason for Ginni being shattered ....but Adi burning Kushwant pic is another disturbing history with may be a major revelation coming up🤔

Ziva01 thumbnail

The only hope is, Writers will keep character consistent. ❤️

Consistency is important 👍🏼

Hoping they ll ruin the characters😔