Yeah ☺️

But I like the kabhi kabhi wala shock factor as well πŸ˜†

DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I watched the episode very late and missed all the discussion here 😞

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

waise ye taiji kuch na kich khati hi rehti hain nahi 🀣 wo point to reh hi gaya… ladoo se sidha chinese πŸ˜†πŸ˜† waise sam ke hath ka chinese kha ke taiji ka kya haal hoga god knows 🀣

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

Arre, we are just starting. Come.

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: monsi08

Yeah … so true … and Adi is considering only Ginni as his family as of now … he has been so lonely after his mom .. it’s only Ginni who has understood him and his tantrums .. so she has totally made her mark in his heart

Apart from all that I wrote .. main thing I want to write is about KW ki eyes πŸ˜³β€¦ o god … iske pehle kisi bande ke eyes pe aise fida nahi huyi main πŸ˜†

so true!! For Adi Ginni is only his family. His acceptance and initiation and now Ginni’s reciprocation 😭😭😭😭
devashree_h thumbnail

It was confirmed today that Ginni are Goldie are twins.πŸ˜†

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isamreen

Talk about being a selfish brat. Ginni ne waqai bigad Diya hai isko, he isn't capable of anything. And does he loves his father or not? Ginni who is ready to sacrifice her whole life for the Dhaba ko itni asani se " Sam Chinese" banane chal diya 😑 everyday he stoops to new low. Beta simp. Let Ginni know about this she gonna terrorize that Scam

He is an idiot. Scam ka paltu.😡 Thik hain, you want to try something new, why change it Scam's name. If not Khushwant then keep it in Gulabo's name. Isko Patni ka Simp banna hain.

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Adi was so relax and casual today his smiles are so warm and to die for, Ginni couldn't take her eyes off him..

" Tenu takda rava" - it was Ginni who was looking at him,

He has to make her look at the food 3 times πŸ˜† it was so obvious.

she has this open and beguiling look in her eyes when she looks at him, like the young girl she would have been if not early made into an adult. He cares for her, teases her, protects her, spoils her like no one had. He is so open with her talking more about his childhood. He isn't getting worked up seeing Ambar or surpreet if she is by his side he can co exist with anyone. He said thank you to Amber coz he was willing to help Ginni. She has so much of confidence on him, so much of trust, and he takes that you can see the look of more confidence on his face at her trust.

All this is observed by her and it takes to be a stone heart to be not affected by this and we know about her heart ❀️

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

It was confirmed today that Ginni are Goldie are twins.πŸ˜†

I heard and my ears started bleeding
Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

We are here πŸ˜†

Ham Roz isi samay aate hain, coz we too watch it late