Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I want Adi to come to know about sams chinese junction first and he should try to be there before ginni… means i am not able to express in words exactly i guess….. but Adi should be the one who’s there to oppose before ginni because ginni will broke hearing about no khushwandt da dhaba he knows very well … he should be her guard against that golie n sam it will help them to strong their bond 🤗

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mishti_forever

I want Adi to come to know about sams chinese junction first and he should try to be there before ginni… means i am not able to express in words exactly i guess….. but Adi should be the one who’s there to oppose before ginni because ginni will broke hearing about no khushwandt da dhaba he knows very well … he should be her guard against that golie n sam it will help them to strong their bond 🤗

Mere mann ki baat keh Di tumne 🤗

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mishti_forever

I like ambar aditya ginni conversation 👍🏼Aditya talked very matured and sensible way not like always angry person . even he said thank you to ambar was big surprise but it was very natural and normal… reason behind all this change is ginni…. because of ginni for ginni he is changing which is very positive 🤗 even he said her family

Yeah … so true … and Adi is considering only Ginni as his family as of now … he has been so lonely after his mom .. it’s only Ginni who has understood him and his tantrums .. so she has totally made her mark in his heart

Apart from all that I wrote .. main thing I want to write is about KW ki eyes 😳… o god … iske pehle kisi bande ke eyes pe aise fida nahi huyi main 😆

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monsi08

Yeah … so true … and Adi is considering only Ginni as his family as of now … he has been so lonely after his mom .. it’s only Ginni who has understood him and his tantrums .. so she has totally made her mark in his heart

Apart from all that I wrote .. main thing I want to write is about KW ki eyes 😳… o god … iske pehle kisi bande ke eyes pe aise fida nahi huyi main 😆

yes i also observed same in that chipkali scene and cooking scene haye his eyes KW
mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5305006#161847720

Here's an analysis. Would love your views.

- Niki

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Omg what a furball Adi has become🙈🙈🥰🥰 all heart eyes for Ginni and my poor mortal heart😭😭😭 as for people and fandom complaining about Ginni's feelings for Adi...guys open your eyes...the girl took a bullet for him, almost died in the process, she had nightmares that Adi is shot and she couldn't do anything about it, she's not unaware of the feelings she has developed for Adi, she knows and has witnessed that Adi has a loving heart, remember when she complained about Dayan not being sent to jail for her crimes to which Adi told her that she doesn't realise what Dayan is for Goldie and Goldie can commit suicide again if anything will happen to Dayan and Ginni thought that she didn't think about it but Aditya ji does.

And what about those stares and soft smiles she gives to Adi, aren't these emotions?? I think she perfectly knows her heart and her feelings for Adi, the only problem is that she's overwhelmed by all the care and attention Adi is giving to her, she has struggled and fought alone from a very young age, and Ginni is proud of it,though deep down inside she knew she's lacking warmth and a part of her soul is missing but despite of it she fought against all odds and she's too used it that the mere thought of a partner by her side, taking care of her like that and paying attention to everything related to her existence is quite beyond her imagination and by the man who she despised alot than any other man she had ever met because he was hell bent to take that away which was more precious to her even than her own life and that man didn't even like her either and her very mention of family annoyed him to no end and now he's by her side more closer to her than her own shadow is, I think she understands him more than she does her own heart. She knows deep down that Adi is the missing part of her soul and she had a part of his soul. Ginni is also afraid I think of losing balance and control over herself if she will ever be separated from Adi.

The real test will begin when the one month realisation will hit them both, that will be the peak point in GitYa's lovestory.

A.

agree with you...of course Ginni is also falling for Adi but the problem is we get adi's monologue so we little bit know what he is thinking and start seeing ginni differently but on ginni's case they don't show any monologue, any thought how she feels we have to assume it based on what we see but not directly from ginni

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Omg what a furball Adi has become🙈🙈🥰🥰 all heart eyes for Ginni and my poor mortal heart😭😭😭 as for people and fandom complaining about Ginni's feelings for Adi...guys open your eyes...the girl took a bullet for him, almost died in the process, she had nightmares that Adi is shot and she couldn't do anything about it, she's not unaware of the feelings she has developed for Adi, she knows and has witnessed that Adi has a loving heart, remember when she complained about Dayan not being sent to jail for her crimes to which Adi told her that she doesn't realise what Dayan is for Goldie and Goldie can commit suicide again if anything will happen to Dayan and Ginni thought that she didn't think about it but Aditya ji does.

And what about those stares and soft smiles she gives to Adi, aren't these emotions?? I think she perfectly knows her heart and her feelings for Adi, the only problem is that she's overwhelmed by all the care and attention Adi is giving to her, she has struggled and fought alone from a very young age, and Ginni is proud of it,though deep down inside she knew she's lacking warmth and a part of her soul is missing but despite of it she fought against all odds and she's too used it that the mere thought of a partner by her side, taking care of her like that and paying attention to everything related to her existence is quite beyond her imagination and by the man who she despised alot than any other man she had ever met because he was hell bent to take that away which was more precious to her even than her own life and that man didn't even like her either and her very mention of family annoyed him to no end and now he's by her side more closer to her than her own shadow is, I think she understands him more than she does her own heart. She knows deep down that Adi is the missing part of her soul and she had a part of his soul. Ginni is also afraid I think of losing balance and control over herself if she will ever be separated from Adi.

The real test will begin when the one month realisation will hit them both, that will be the peak point in GitYa's lovestory.

A.

💯

The other day I was talking about this. Ginni is surely getting affected, especially the heart eyes, longing stares and soft smiles she was giving him. Today it was a turn over in the roles, while Adi was smiling warmly and taking care of her, Ginni was lost in his smile and basking in his care. She couldn't help but stare at his smiling face and they made it so obvious, even Adi was aware of it and he was enjoying it as much. Like I said let's give her/him time to gauge her feelings, Ginni is a giver, and she is so transparent in her feelings, if she will love Adi she will be open and out about it just like all her other relations.

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

There you go again with your food analogies 😆

And yepp that Dog and breed dialogue was straight from 80s Bollywood 😆

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Isamreen

There you go again with your food analogies 😆

And yepp that Dog and breed dialogue was straight from 80s Bollywood 😆

The show is about food despite they don't show much 🤣🤣😜