Frequent Posters

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

lovely episode.. story progressed plus Gitya moments 🤗 great start of week

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

The treat of the episode was Aditya,'s adorable smile and looks he gave Ginni especially kitchen scene. A major turnaround.👌

From sulky long papaya face( sadu chap,) to round watermelon green from outside ( freshness and calm) and red the inside ( blushing when around her)👌

Wahi looked too charming today.😘🥰

Ginni as usual a tomato. Round ,blushing and cheerful.

She finally brought changes in him 👌

A question.🤔

Where did sam the beggar get money for pamphlets?? Printing isn't cheap. And that too to spread all over the nearby places. Amritsar isn't a tiny city 🤨

When the Grewal's are struggling for every penny even for food , they finally found a money printing machine to get pamphlets ready so soon.🤨

Precap

The funniest ever

Aditya 's comparison of the shooter to dog's breed🤣🤣🤣.

Wah, kya dialogue hain

Kon si purani hindi film sey copy kiya??🤔🤨

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: monsi08

I love the way he leaves no chance to caress her hair or hold her or touch her.. today he was enjoying hugging her 😉

Cooking session had such a domestic feel to it … how he teaches her to sauté veggies every time 😳 ❤️

Junior sir to poori tarah se gaye .. ab dekhna hai Ginni madam kab samajhengi 😳

He's facing hormonal imbalance issues .

The side effects of not receiving the bullet.

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishti_forever

exactly he just smiles and enjoys to hug her to be close to her and the hair thing 😳 karans smile is so amazing anyone can melt

I wrote the same.

His smile was the best

It was good to see the bitter kid in him slowly leaving his body as his wounded soul is gradually healing with the presence of his sweet, caring wife

Edited by Aniash - 2 years ago
Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: sid_ridz

True 😆 now fans will start complaining why ginni don't show any sign of feelings 😆

Ginni is also falling.

She blushes whenever he touches her.

The affection is from both sides.

She's melting under his care

A jealousy track is the best way to make them realize their feelings for one another

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: monsi08

Someone in the last thread told that Zippy zip scene was done by some other tv couple too ? Which show was it and which couple ? weekend pe woh bhi dekh lenge 😆

A double treat 👌🤣

Aniash thumbnail

Better than others in the sense of the lead pair.

They are gd looking with a sizzling chemistry

Story wise is usual itv style. Nothing new

We are here only for the leads

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Omg what a furball Adi has become🙈🙈🥰🥰 all heart eyes for Ginni and my poor mortal heart😭😭😭 as for people and fandom complaining about Ginni's feelings for Adi...guys open your eyes...the girl took a bullet for him, almost died in the process, she had nightmares that Adi is shot and she couldn't do anything about it, she's not unaware of the feelings she has developed for Adi, she knows and has witnessed that Adi has a loving heart, remember when she complained about Dayan not being sent to jail for her crimes to which Adi told her that she doesn't realise what Dayan is for Goldie and Goldie can commit suicide again if anything will happen to Dayan and Ginni thought that she didn't think about it but Aditya ji does.

And what about those stares and soft smiles she gives to Adi, aren't these emotions?? I think she perfectly knows her heart and her feelings for Adi, the only problem is that she's overwhelmed by all the care and attention Adi is giving to her, she has struggled and fought alone from a very young age, and Ginni is proud of it,though deep down inside she knew she's lacking warmth and a part of her soul is missing but despite of it she fought against all odds and she's too used it that the mere thought of a partner by her side, taking care of her like that and paying attention to everything related to her existence is quite beyond her imagination and by the man who she despised alot than any other man she had ever met because he was hell bent to take that away which was more precious to her even than her own life and that man didn't even like her either and her very mention of family annoyed him to no end and now he's by her side more closer to her than her own shadow is, I think she understands him more than she does her own heart. She knows deep down that Adi is the missing part of her soul and she had a part of his soul. Ginni is also afraid I think of losing balance and control over herself if she will ever be separated from Adi.

The real test will begin when the one month realisation will hit them both, that will be the peak point in GitYa's lovestory.

A.

You are bang on with Ginni… she is falling for him too .. it’s easy for her anyways .. but as I said earlier also that her guilt of trapping Adi into this marriage may cause her to retreat .. also Adi ka changed behaviour also .. she may regard it more for her heroic act but not actually for her per se …

let’s see how the story unfolds … as of now everything is so dreamy .. I don’t want anyone or anything to break that dream 😳

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I like ambar aditya ginni conversation 👍🏼Aditya talked very matured and sensible way not like always angry person . even he said thank you to ambar was big surprise but it was very natural and normal… reason behind all this change is ginni…. because of ginni for ginni he is changing which is very positive 🤗 even he said her family

Edited by mishti_forever - 2 years ago