Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: sid_ridz

Which show fandom? when ITV was original forced, mrriage, bride swap, multiple marriage, engagement with someone else but last minute marry someone else all the shows have similar plot and track going circle and circle

MHRW - show was really good, it defied stereotypes like there was no manhandling romance, ML had redemption arc, a working woman FL etc. But the chemistry was left unexplored, they didn't even had SR lol.

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sid_ridz

True ๐Ÿ˜† now fans will start complaining why ginni don't show any sign of feelings ๐Ÿ˜†

Well " kaise hua tu itna zaroori kaise hua" sochne wala time Adi ka hai. Ginni ka time b aayegi, our girl is a total softie. Pathar pighal Gaya hai toh mom bhi pighal jayegi ๐Ÿ˜†

Havaana thumbnail

Finally me is here after completing all previous episodes ๐Ÿ˜†

Oh my god I m in love with this show and GiTya โ˜บ๏ธ sare episode mein bas GiTya moments hai โ˜บ๏ธ that rain dance then whole hospital track so cute and sexy moments

S-I-A thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

GitYa episode again !!! Adi scaring Ginni pretending there was chipakli and them cooking noodles together.

Edited by S-I-A - 2 years ago
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Adi unknowingly calling Ginni his family โ€ฆ he already sees her as a part of his life at a subconscious level ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

What a great episode!! Balanced, cute, funny!! Romance and horror for Ambar ๐Ÿ˜†

There wasnโ€™t a playlist of songs and it was awesome.

Ishq bulawa

Adi was all smiles. BTW, I love Chipkali ๐Ÿ˜†

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Namita-M

What a great episode!! Balanced, cute, funny!! Romance and horror for Ambar ๐Ÿ˜†

There wasnโ€™t a playlist of songs and it was awesome.

Ishq bulawa

Adi was all smiles. BTW, I love Chipkali ๐Ÿ˜†

I love the way he leaves no chance to caress her hair or hold her or touch her.. today he was enjoying hugging her ๐Ÿ˜‰

Cooking session had such a domestic feel to it โ€ฆ how he teaches her to sautรฉ veggies every time ๐Ÿ˜ณ โค๏ธ

Junior sir to poori tarah se gaye .. ab dekhna hai Ginni madam kab samajhengi ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monsi08

I love the way he leaves no chance to caress her hair or hold her or touch her.. today he was enjoying hugging her ๐Ÿ˜‰

Cooking session had such a domestic feel to it โ€ฆ how he teaches her to sautรฉ veggies every time ๐Ÿ˜ณ โค๏ธ

Junior sir to poori tarah se gaye .. ab dekhna hai Ginni madam kab samajhengi ๐Ÿ˜ณ

exactly he just smiles and enjoys to hug her to be close to her and the hair thing ๐Ÿ˜ณ karans smile is so amazing anyone can melt
PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Omg what a furball Adi has become๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ all heart eyes for Ginni and my poor mortal heart๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ as for people and fandom complaining about Ginni's feelings for Adi...guys open your eyes...the girl took a bullet for him, almost died in the process, she had nightmares that Adi is shot and she couldn't do anything about it, she's not unaware of the feelings she has developed for Adi, she knows and has witnessed that Adi has a loving heart, remember when she complained about Dayan not being sent to jail for her crimes to which Adi told her that she doesn't realise what Dayan is for Goldie and Goldie can commit suicide again if anything will happen to Dayan and Ginni thought that she didn't think about it but Aditya ji does.

And what about those stares and soft smiles she gives to Adi, aren't these emotions?? I think she perfectly knows her heart and her feelings for Adi, the only problem is that she's overwhelmed by all the care and attention Adi is giving to her, she has struggled and fought alone from a very young age, and Ginni is proud of it,though deep down inside she knew she's lacking warmth and a part of her soul is missing but despite of it she fought against all odds and she's too used it that the mere thought of a partner by her side, taking care of her like that and paying attention to everything related to her existence is quite beyond her imagination and by the man who she despised alot than any other man she had ever met because he was hell bent to take that away which was more precious to her even than her own life and that man didn't even like her either and her very mention of family annoyed him to no end and now he's by her side more closer to her than her own shadow is, I think she understands him more than she does her own heart. She knows deep down that Adi is the missing part of her soul and she had a part of his soul. Ginni is also afraid I think of losing balance and control over herself if she will ever be separated from Adi.

The real test will begin when the one month realisation will hit them both, that will be the peak point in GitYa's lovestory.

A.