Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Someone in the last thread told that Zippy zip scene was done by some other tv couple too ? Which show was it and which couple ? weekend pe woh bhi dekh lenge πŸ˜†

BlackWitch thumbnail

Ishq mein Marjawan 2 ka zip scene was hot. Vansh places both his hands on her shoulder blades 😍

Originally posted by: monsi08

Someone in the last thread told that Zippy zip scene was done by some other tv couple too ? Which show was it and which couple ? weekend pe woh bhi dekh lenge πŸ˜†

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Isamreen

The Dori and other scenes have stirred up quite a storm on blue bird. My ex show hardcore fans are calling out that CM had copied the Dori scene and other scenes from their fav. As if whole ITV isn't built on cliches and stereotypes.

Every show has a dori sceneπŸ€” literally every single one!!!! why so much objection on copying??? when there are examples of bolly copying holly movies, GK has the same theme of marriage for most of her shows i.e forced marriages or engagements,, then a long time period of misunderstanding and finally the brooding man melting, redeeming and marrying the FL with respect and proposing her on knees ,there are countless examples. Not just with scenes but the whole tracks, the ML grabbing the FL's wrist so tight that she gets a bruise on it, ASR did it so many times in IPK, Maan did with Geet(with more fierceness) and Aditya did once with Ginni with tiny concern that 'tumhe hurt nahi karna chahta tha sirf tumhari bakwaas band karna chahta tha" when such scenes are copied we never object that an FL is being manhandled but we object on romantic scenes being copied.πŸ€”

As for the zip scene, copied or not, I am finding it extremely amazing and drool worthy KW and NF's say so much without words, they don't even need them they have their lovely eyes to convey to each other what they feel as Aditya and Ginni, the zip scene was so beautifully shot and has left a long lasting impact on the viewers and it's the actors to whom the credit should go, like I said above in almost every show there's a dori scene, it's the chemistry of the lead actors that matters that sometimes they make and redefine a scene that is copied a hundred times.

A.

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Who is Anthony πŸ˜…?

So you haven't seen bridgerton series on netflix? Two seasons have been aired and third one is going to be. Bridgerton is the family surname of Elite English class family, there are four sisters and four brothers, Anthony is the eldest and the second season of Brdigerton focuses his love story in the second season of Bridgerton , it's Anthony's journey of finding true love, and what Aditya did with Ginni's zip is giving the fandom the strong reminders of how Anthony has romanced his lady love in Bridgerton, it's made on books, His title is Viscount and the book name is also "The Viscount who loved me".

For some reason the gif is not uploaded properly but just read their dialogues:

The Poetry of Caroline β€” userscream: BRIDGERTON (2020β€”) β€” 2.05 β€œAn...

Edited by PerfectStart - 2 years ago
Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Every show has a dori sceneπŸ€” literally every single one!!!! why so much objection on copying??? when there are examples of bolly copying holly movies, GK has the same theme of marriage for most of her shows i.e forced marriages or engagements,, then a long time period of misunderstanding and finally the brooding man melting, redeeming and marrying the FL with respect and proposing her on knees ,there are countless examples. Not just with scenes but the whole tracks, the ML grabbing the FL's wrist so tight that she gets a bruise on it, ASR did it so many times in IPK, Maan did with Geet(with more fierceness) and Aditya did once with Ginni with tiny concern that 'tumhe hurt nahi karna chahta tha sirf tumhari bakwaas band karna chahta tha" when such scenes are copied we never object that an FL is being manhandled but we object on romantic scenes being copied.πŸ€”

As for the zip scene, copied or not, I am finding it extremely amazing and drool worthy KW and NF's say so much without words, they don't even need them they have their lovely eyes to convey to each other what they feel as Aditya and Ginni, the zip scene was so beautifully shot and has left a long lasting impact on the viewers and it's the actors to whom the credit should go, like I said above in almost every show there's a dori scene, it's the chemistry of the lead actors that matters that sometimes they make and redefine a scene that is copied a hundred times.

A.

Agree to all the things you said.

Ughh that manhandling always used to get me mad. I rem despising Arnav and Shivay for physically hurting the FL so bad and didn't even apologize. My ex show ML and Aditya have not hurt their girls physically unlike others that's why giving it a watch.

I haven't seen many shows but we can make out that it's a pattern which needs to be followed. I have watched my previous shows Dori scene which was entirely different from this one, the difference is made by actors and their chemistry.

Lol he is taking care of his wife just like so and so, ab kya doosre saare shows me log magical potion k through theek hone chahiye kyuke bechare fans ko yeh copy na lage lol πŸ˜†

Bilmey that show has one of the toxic FD.

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

So you haven't seen bridgerton series on netflix? Two seasons have been aired and third one is going to be. Bridgerton is the family surname of Elite English class family, there are four sisters and four brothers, Anthony is the eldest and the second season of Brdigerton focuses his love story in the second season of Bridgerton , it's Anthony's journey of finding true love, and what Aditya did with Ginni's zip is giving the fandom the strong reminders of how Anthony has romanced his lady love in Bridgerton, it's made on books, His title is Viscount and the book name is also "The Viscount who loved me".

For some reason the gif is not uploaded properly but just read their dialogues:

The Poetry of Caroline β€” userscream: BRIDGERTON (2020β€”) β€” 2.05 β€œAn...

Ohh that's great!

Thank you for clarifying, I am in the well most of the time and don't know much about the raging shows.

From the image it surely looks like they have great chemistry. Parallels are bound to be made and found. People compare and it's good if it's making people remember their favourites .

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

A.

Arre yaar … Iss romance pe hi to duniya tiki hai .. leads are hot and sizzling .. romantic moments in people’s lives are only these … nothing out of the world or alien is gonna come .. the only thing important how well they execute it … and I think KW AND NF are nailing it

People having problems with hot romance too these days… Huh .. πŸ€ͺ
Itni himmat kahan se aati hai .. kahan se aati hai (Adi ishtyle πŸ˜†)
Aata mazhi satakli

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

Aditya Raj Singh has changed the whole dynamic and Fandom within a week πŸ˜†

Fans who used to keep thinking that he should fall first, hard, on his knees, tadap, angst etc etc. Have turned into a mushy potato by his care and tenderness πŸ˜†

We wanted Ginni to go her way so that he can start thinking about her, to feel her absence in his life, to realise that value of her. Well! Well ! How it had all happened and without seperation or hurting one another. I bet now whatever complaints people had against Aditya must be marginally reduced and he has us all rooting and melting for him πŸ˜†

I was really disappointed the way marriage happened and so soon like they were practically strangers , but it's turning out to be quite a development of their relationship. Makers are giving cliches as well as maintaining the surprises, it's a balance execution.

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The Dori and other scenes have stirred up quite a storm on blue bird. My ex show hardcore fans are calling out that CM had copied the Dori scene and other scenes from their fav. As if whole ITV isn't built on cliches and stereotypes.

Which show fandom? when ITV was original forced, mrriage, bride swap, multiple marriage, engagement with someone else but last minute marry someone else all the shows have similar plot and track going circle and circle

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Aditya Raj Singh has changed the whole dynamic and Fandom within a week πŸ˜†

Fans who used to keep thinking that he should fall first, hard, on his knees, tadap, angst etc etc. Have turned into a mushy potato by his care and tenderness πŸ˜†

We wanted Ginni to go her way so that he can start thinking about her, to feel her absence in his life, to realise that value of her. Well! Well ! How it had all happened and without seperation or hurting one another. I bet now whatever complaints people had against Aditya must be marginally reduced and he has us all rooting and melting for him πŸ˜†

I was really disappointed the way marriage happened and so soon like they were practically strangers , but it's turning out to be quite a development of their relationship. Makers are giving cliches as well as maintaining the surprises, it's a balance execution.

True πŸ˜† now fans will start complaining why ginni don't show any sign of feelings πŸ˜†