Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Aniash

When i saw aditya and amber scene today that son was still digesting his father's sugary emotional talks

Part of me believes he isn't fully manipulated as we think. He might connect the dots somehow.

The other part feels he is pretending to expose his father sensing something defo was wrong somewhere and it will be revealed as a major twist. Amber 's plan will backfire. His own son will trap him the same way

I still have doubts that aditya is fully manipulated.

That guy may be vulnerable and emotional but he is smart shrewd and observant.

As much as Amber is flying high thinking he is winning but aditya might surprise him and us as well.

My pov from what i saw today

Aditya's expressions were indicating something.

They were a little mysterious.

Sorry if i miss tagging anyone

Heyy, thanks for tagging me, I have to watch the episode first before I comment on your post.

I want to notice what you said about Adi's expressions. His hatred for his father is from the childhood and that space cannot be so easily filled with just one gesture of love and it's upto Adi to figure it out the mystery behind this new found fatherly love.

A.

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tournesol

Guys, do we have any viewers here who used to watch Bepannah? I did, and yes there was a similar scene between Aditya and Zoya and what a co-incidence that KW's name in CM is also AdityaπŸ˜†

The scene where Ginni tends to Aditya's wounds looked exactly like the scene BP had between Aditya and Zoya πŸ™ˆ

It seems the romance has started between GiTya, and it is a nice change on TV that they are genuinely accepting their marriage and any feelings they have for each other without any verbal confession (and without 'bas ek mahina' reminders). But hope there is a proper confession later on. It will create an interesting conflict for Ginni when the diary is found with Ambar and Aditya confesses his love. BTW, aaj ka shirtless scene thoda zyada kheech diya. They should keep it limited. You are right about it, spare some stuff for special nights if that's what you meanπŸ˜†

I am disgusted by Ambar, because of how he is manipulating his own son. I hope Aditya did not believe him and played along only for Ginni's happiness. There should be at least one ML on TV whose brain is still working πŸ˜…

Edited by PerfectStart - 2 years ago

Word Count: 1

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Heyy, thanks for tagging me, I have to watch the episode first before I comment on your post.

I want to notice what you said about Adi's expressions. His hatred for his father is from the childhood and that space cannot be so easily filled with just one gesture of love and it's upto Adi to figure it out the mystery behind this new found fatherly love.

A.

I hope Adi smells a rat in his father's actions. It's very weird when suddenly someone who always hated a person starts to act sweet towards them. Also, won't it be a dishonor to Adi's mom and her memories, if Adi just forgives his father after how Ambar insulted Gurkeerat and her memories all these years?

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Aniash

Same here πŸ‘Œ

I drool for men wearing long sleeve shirt with top two or maximum three unbuttoned only.

Be it in a blazer or just single shirt alone or wearing a singlet inside.

A slight glimpse of the bare chest.

For tall or medium height , a little muscular type not skinny and good looking ones only.

May not be that handsome but at least an attractive personality.

Like sai ketan, ankit gupta, gurmeet Chaudhary , gashmeer mahajani, manit joura, Shakti arora, karan veer grover, karan wahi , karan singh grover, namit khanna, Simba, vikran chauchan.

( Just some examples).

That full buttons open with shirt still on is not my cup of tea

It looks cheap.

And too much of shirtless look lame.

Aisa bhi kya hain bhar bhar body dikhana

Like unnecessary hype

Those days when salman used to do that, i get annoyed.

Too much shirtless scenes look cheap and horny

Or wearing a singlet at least showing off the biceps is still wonderful.

I just don't adore too much of nudity

Be it man or woman

It's a beauty within u only for urself to admire

I toh don't even like single button open. Buttons closed up looks crisp.

Oaky once in a while 1 button is okay not more than that. Not matter how many biscuits anyone has I like them fully covered🀣

shruti46 thumbnail

Originally posted by: monsi08

He seems to be in his house with paint and brushes … so no. Dhaba painting I guess … but paint wala ishq to ghar pe ho hi sakta hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

IB mai laal rang hua tha shayad!!

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Guys, do we have any viewers here who used to watch Bepannah? I did, and yes there was a similar scene between Aditya and Zoya and what a co-incidence that KW's name in CM is also Adityasmiley36

Oh yes, even the character's name is same πŸ˜† What a coincidence.

The scene where Ginni tends to Aditya's wounds looked exactly like the scene BP had between Aditya and Zoya πŸ™ˆ

It seems the romance has started between GiTya, and it is a nice change on TV that they are genuinely accepting their marriage and any feelings they have for each other without any verbal confession (and without 'bas ek mahina' reminders). But hope there is a proper confession later on. It will create an interesting conflict for Ginni when the diary is found with Ambar and Aditya confesses his love. BTW, aaj ka shirtless scene thoda zyada kheech diya. They should keep it limited. You are right about it, spare some stuff for special nights if that's what you meansmiley36

I am not complaining 🀣 I just feel if it is overdone, the viewers might lose interest. Or worse, the expectations will increase 🀣 But it is good, that the makers are exploring the bond and the chemistry between GiTya. I wonder if their one month pact is still valid..

I am disgusted by Ambar, because of how he is manipulating his own son. I hope Aditya did not believe him and played along only for Ginni's happiness. There should be at least one ML on TV whose brain is still working πŸ˜…

Replied in Green

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti46

IB mai laal rang hua tha shayad!!

Yeah, IB had a paint romance scene. Even BH2 had one.

shruti46 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

Yeah, IB had a paint romance scene. Even BH2 had one.

They can do here too. Abhi romance romance chal rhaa hai show mai

shruti46 thumbnail

Do you think any of the romantic seq has anything new in it? It's all done and dusted.

In fact in whole itv new romance seq are very few and far