Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: freakybat

Aditya has been craving for Amber's acceptance since his childhood.. that stopped believing that such thing would happen in his life.. he is shaken by Amber's sudden acceptance and overwhelmed...he did have a brain and heart fight where he visualize Amber throwing him out of the house and then he sees Ginni...who more than him believed and wished that he should unite with his family and took the bullet for him so he would have a chance to see this day... and then he decides his heart to win over his head..

Another beauty is that they showed Ginni with her head covered as person who is pure at heart when he prays...

Another symbol...ghee lamp lit by Supreet..ghee lamp represents positivity... good taking over bad...unknownly she will be the one by who amber will exposed to either Ginni or Aditya .

Aditya stops when amber talks about the shooter somewhere he is not convinced and trips where Ginni supports him...

A salute 🙏😎

U have x ray eyes 😎😍

Himanshi151 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

When i saw aditya and amber scene today that son was still digesting his father's sugary emotional talks

Part of me believes he isn't fully manipulated as we think. He might connect the dots somehow.

The other part feels he is pretending to expose his father sensing something defo was wrong somewhere and it will be revealed as a major twist. Amber 's plan will backfire. His own son will trap him the same way

I still have doubts that aditya is fully manipulated.

That guy may be vulnerable and emotional but he is smart shrewd and observant.

As much as Amber is flying high thinking he is winning but aditya might surprise him and us as well.

My pov from what i saw today

Aditya's expressions were indicating something.

They were a little mysterious.

Sorry if i miss tagging anyone

I so so so think the same that Adi is very observant and sensing something is wrong. I mean kal tak collar pakada aur aaj itna sweetly baat kar raha h .. what could have changed him so much...

The main point Ambar is missing is that Adi never cared for Ambar's behaviour towards him. Ambar's behaviour towards his mom how he treated her and how Supreet meant everything to him despite being married to his mom. That is what has turned Adi distant and he tend to hate his father the most. I am sure he will find out the details of the ex employee and try to connect all the dots. I surely hope for it .

"Mission Expose Ambar"

Apart from that our lead pair all lovey dovey awwwww😍😍😍😍My Dil goes mmmmmm

Ye Dil maange more

P.S: Thanks for the tag

Himanshi151 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monsi08

He is asking her to feel like a maharani .. what more confirmation needed that he has accepted her as his wife … love or no love … there is acceptance of relationship which is a big step …👍🏼
Not sure of what Adi is thinking about Ambar yet … I don’t think he is convinced so soon .. or my heart wants to believe so … i am just hoping that he is going to try to find out about the shooter being disloyal employee who Darji expelled… 🤔 he must do that and from there he should be able to connect the dots !!

But if he is blindly believing Ambar .. then I would be super disappointed 😔

I wrote my comment much later 😃 but I seriously didn't read all your comments....the connect the dots disloyal employee line was exactly what I wrote😂👍

I loved the way he asked her to feel like a maharani and all the shots that followed. I want more scenes like that ☺️☺️☺️

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChannaMereyaFN

I so so so think the same that Adi is very observant and sensing something is wrong. I mean kal tak collar pakada aur aaj itna sweetly baat kar raha h .. what could have changed him so much...

The main point Ambar is missing is that Adi never cared for Ambar's behaviour towards him. Ambar's behaviour towards his mom how he treated her and how Supreet meant everything to him despite being married to his mom. That is what has turned Adi distant and he tend to hate his father the most. I am sure he will find out the details of the ex employee and try to connect all the dots. I surely hope for it .

"Mission Expose Ambar"

Apart from that our lead pair all lovey dovey awwwww😍😍😍😍My Dil goes mmmmmm

Ye Dil maange more

P.S: Thanks for the tag

Awwww🔥🔥♥️♥️

Dil mange more♥️♥️😜

Itney hot admi ko kaise manage kare😎🔥

Sati savitri sey kamine ney humey horny benadiya.😜

Welcome to the horny club😍😍

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: monsi08

I am liking all the songs seriously … except the main theme song itself … channa mereya specially when female voice starts screaming at the top of her lungs “o piyaaaaaaa” … that just crushes my ears 🤪

Same here 🤣🤣🤣

From day one

That screeching voice is annoying

The original sung by Arijit was better.

Should have just used that

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Seems like some painting scene is coming .. the bhole bhaale people in twitter r predicting a painting scene of dhaba by aditya for Ginni . But i cant stop imagining a touchy touchy mushy mushy romance between the two with paint . ❤️ ❤️☺️

Edited by sreeja_rox - 2 years ago
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

Seems like some painting scene is coming .. the bhole bhaale people in twitter r predicting a painting scene of dhaba by aditya for Ginni . But i cant stop imagining a touchy touchy mushy mushy romance between the two with paint . ❤️ ❤️☺️

He seems to be in his house with paint and brushes … so no. Dhaba painting I guess … but paint wala ishq to ghar pe ho hi sakta hai 😉😆

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aniash

When i saw aditya and amber scene today that son was still digesting his father's sugary emotional talks

Part of me believes he isn't fully manipulated as we think. He might connect the dots somehow.

The other part feels he is pretending to expose his father sensing something defo was wrong somewhere and it will be revealed as a major twist. Amber 's plan will backfire. His own son will trap him the same way

I still have doubts that aditya is fully manipulated.

That guy may be vulnerable and emotional but he is smart shrewd and observant.

As much as Amber is flying high thinking he is winning but aditya might surprise him and us as well.

My pov from what i saw today

Aditya's expressions were indicating something.

They were a little mysterious.

Sorry if i miss tagging anyone

I agree. I felt Adi was being polite because his Dad just saved him. That’s it. He thanks him tomorrow. That’s manners.

Frankly speaking, I’m loving Ambar as the villain. Someone who isn’t a villain because he/she wants to marry the FL/ML!!

I loved watching all his scenes. Maza aagaya. Not sure aage kya hoga. Ginni is well now, so romance might take a back seat. Things are going to change.

Let’s see who finds the diary first.

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hello All!

This is my first fiction work in the forum.

Do give it a read. Hope you all like it

- Niki

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5305204

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Guys, do we have any viewers here who used to watch Bepannah?

The scene where Ginni tends to Aditya's wounds looked exactly like the scene BP had between Aditya and Zoya 🙈

It seems the romance has started between GiTya, and it is a nice change on TV that they are genuinely accepting their marriage and any feelings they have for each other without any verbal confession (and without 'bas ek mahina' reminders). But hope there is a proper confession later on. It will create an interesting conflict for Ginni when the diary is found with Ambar and Aditya confesses his love. BTW, aaj ka shirtless scene thoda zyada kheech diya. They should keep it limited.

I am disgusted by Ambar, because of how he is manipulating his own son. I hope Aditya did not believe him and played along only for Ginni's happiness. There should be at least one ML on TV whose brain is still working 😅

Edited by tournesol - 2 years ago