Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

Gaane bade ache bajate hain yaar bg mein ☺️

I am liking all the songs seriously … except the main theme song itself … channa mereya specially when female voice starts screaming at the top of her lungs “o piyaaaaaaa” … that just crushes my ears 🤪

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monsi08

He is asking her to feel like a maharani .. what more confirmation needed that he has accepted her as his wife … love or no love … there is acceptance of relationship which is a big step …👍🏼
Not sure of what Adi is thinking about Ambar yet … I don’t think he is convinced so soon .. or my heart wants to believe so … i am just hoping that he is going to try to find out about the shooter being disloyal employee who Darji expelled… 🤔 he must do that and from there he should be able to connect the dots !!

But if he is blindly believing Ambar .. then I would be super disappointed 😔

I also feel same.. he should do something on own , hope he is pretending relation with ambar , trust issues as someone has mentioned earlier in week…
Fiction-Lover thumbnail

apne to apne hote hain drama took over so much that i didnt even felt to watch gitya scene 😡 sugar coated ambar is really not tolerable 🤔 throw him out seriously… on top of ambars dialogue surpreet said baap beta jaha sath ho blah blah … nahiiiii 👿🙉🙉

Rajal9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Iss title song me woh lyrics starting wale ache hai dill ne tuje paraya hai naam diya😂😂😂

Rajal9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Separation ayega jrur ....but jb gitya me se koi ek kp paglo wala pyar ho jayega tb, serial me pyar confession se pehle kbhi Separation nhi ata itihash gawah hai😂😂😂😂😂

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Fiction-Lover

And too much of shirtless look lame.

Aisa bhi kya hain bhar bhar body dikhana

Like unnecessary hype

i also felt exactly same while watching todays episode, it wasn’t necessary i feel, viewer should be comfortable watching it, it was just for flaunting i feel.

Arey yaar, i just watched.

And I liked it .

Wahi looked dashing.

And the part when he said thank u 🔥🔥

Bumping into her hair and slowly looking into her face. That intensity!!!

O mori maiya , ice cream khane ka dil karta hain.

Seene mein volcano phatgeya!! 🔥🔥🔥♥️

Today Gitya scenes were fabulous and authentic.

Those earlier ones where he was being too touchy touchy looked a little artificial

The bgm was gd as well.

Part of me wants to write the third 18 + wala today after that shirtless scene🔥

But the other part says tu rehne dey beta tere bas ki baat nehin hain. Humor hie likh diya kar. Ziada horny ben ney ki zerurat nehin hain

Doo likh diye ab sanyas lele aur brahmachari benja.🤣🤣🤣😎😎

Aniash thumbnail

When i saw aditya and amber scene today that son was still digesting his father's sugary emotional talks

Part of me believes he isn't fully manipulated as we think. He might connect the dots somehow.

The other part feels he is pretending to expose his father sensing something defo was wrong somewhere and it will be revealed as a major twist. Amber 's plan will backfire. His own son will trap him the same way

I still have doubts that aditya is fully manipulated.

That guy may be vulnerable and emotional but he is smart shrewd and observant.

As much as Amber is flying high thinking he is winning but aditya might surprise him and us as well.

My pov from what i saw today

Aditya's expressions were indicating something.

They were a little mysterious.

Sorry if i miss tagging anyone

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fiction-Lover

apne to apne hote hain drama took over so much that i didnt even felt to watch gitya scene 😡 sugar coated ambar is really not tolerable 🤔 throw him out seriously… on top of ambars dialogue surpreet said baap beta jaha sath ho blah blah … nahiiiii 👿🙉🙉

Tell me about it

He is worse than that horny sam ka emotional atyachar

freakybat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aditya has been craving for Amber's acceptance since his childhood.. that stopped believing that such thing would happen in his life.. he is shaken by Amber's sudden acceptance and overwhelmed...he did have a brain and heart fight where he visualize Amber throwing him out of the house and then he sees Ginni...who more than him believed and wished that he should unite with his family and took the bullet for him so he would have a chance to see this day... and then he decides his heart to win over his head..

Another beauty is that they showed Ginni with her head covered as person who is pure at heart when he prays...

Another symbol...ghee lamp lit by Supreet..ghee lamp represents positivity... good taking over bad...unknownly she will be the one by who amber will exposed to either Ginni or Aditya .

Aditya stops when amber talks about the shooter somewhere he is not convinced and trips where Ginni supports him...

Fiction-Lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

When i saw aditya and amber scene today that son was still digesting his father's sugary emotional talks

Part of me believes he isn't fully manipulated as we think. He might connect the dots somehow.

The other part feels he is pretending to expose his father sensing something defo was wrong somewhere and it will be revealed as a major twist. Amber 's plan will backfire. His own son will trap him the same way

I still have doubts that aditya is fully manipulated.

That guy may be vulnerable and emotional but he is smart shrewd and observant.

As much as Amber is flying high thinking he is winning but aditya might surprise him and us as well.

My pov from what i saw today

Aditya's expressions were indicating something.

They were a little mysterious.

Sorry if i miss tagging anyone

completely agree on this