Frequent Posters

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

so now ginni also start thinking about their closeness 😳

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I really enjoyed the episodes!! I thought Ambar wouldn’t be a full villain but my goodness!! Shakti Anand is nailing the role!!

I love this falling in love phase!! How sweet!! Both are falling in love and it’s a treat to watch.

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I think all the bitching done on Twitter about editing and so many songs seem to have made it to the editors. The flow has been better, good songs that actually make sense for the scene!!

sid_ridz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

I think all the bitching done on Twitter about editing and so many songs seem to have made it to the editors. The flow has been better, good songs that actually make sense for the scene!!

Yap and i think may be they read IF our forum activity too...because KW aware of India Forums in DMG days this is the main platform to get their fans reaction.

sid_ridz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

I really enjoyed the episodes!! I thought Ambar wouldn’t be a full villain but my goodness!! Shakti Anand is nailing the role!!

I love this falling in love phase!! How sweet!! Both are falling in love and it’s a treat to watch.

Bold: some of us though think it rush i but think they are now slow down a bit and they showing Gitya fall in love phase beautifully.

sid_ridz thumbnail

I want Ginni bash goldie left right center without any mercy 😈

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Just watched the precap yet to watch the episode but tomorrow seems very interesting 👍🏼❤️

sid_ridz thumbnail

but they shattered my dream of adi will put mangalsutra in ginni's neck...todays epi they show ginni wear it while thinking about their previous cheek touch 😳😆

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

As per twitter Ambar has successfully manipulated Adi, he's smiling evily😈 which means Adi gave him a chance....to destroy his happiness.

But SA is doing an excellent job as Ambar Raj Singh, keeping us on edge fearing his next evil move. I think he will ask Adi to join him in the business, part of his plan to keep him away from Ginni😡

A.

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

Just watched the precap yet to watch the episode but tomorrow seems very interesting 👍🏼❤️

What's the precap?