Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devashree_h thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: sid_ridz

Not today she is giving him silent approval from the sindur situation itself and in the famous zip scene too 😳

Yes, that's what I meant. She gave the approval during the sindoor scene itself. And from that moment, Adi is going full haq mode on her.❤️

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: devashree_h

I think the only reason he might not harm Adi, is because, like he voiced earlier, of Daarji. He knows if anything happens to Adi, Daarji will move heaven and earth. I don't think he went there to save Adi, he went there to save himself. And this is also going to help him tackle Ginni.

I think he might have pushed her in front of some vehicle when she was running behind Supreet. Supreet might not know about it.

I think Surpreet know about it and thats why she may be fear him and just bear him because she knows what he can do if she don't listen him

sid_ridz thumbnail

Yes, that's what I meant. She gave the approval during the sindoor scene itself. And from that moment, Adi is going full haq mode on her.❤️

They both enjoining this time and we too ❤️

Edited by sid_ridz - 2 years ago
Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I think the only reason he might not harm Adi, is because, like he voiced earlier, of Daarji. He knows if anything happens to Adi, Daarji will move heaven and earth. I don't think he went there to save Adi, he went there to save himself. And this is also going to help him tackle Ginni.

I think he might have pushed her in front of some vehicle when she was running behind Supreet. Supreet might not know about it.

The kind of person he is we can expect anything from him. He is also the reason for khushwant death ( indirectly) looks like emotional manipulation is his weapon.

Khushwant, surpreet, Ginni and now Adi.

The man is dangerous

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fiction-Lover

why ambar hates adi or doesnt love him? he is his own son right? means hating gurkirat can be understood at some extent but usually hating own blood is like what ? why he is like that? 😈

Ambar is a vile, selfish, narcissistic man who only cares about himself. Relationships don't matter to him. He is fine with them, as long as the Relationships serve his interest. On top of that, he also has this jealousy towards Adi because Daarji trusts and loves Adi lot more than Ambar.

sid_ridz thumbnail

why ambar hates adi or doesnt love him? he is his own son right? means hating gurkirat can be understood at some extent but usually hating own blood is like what ? why he is like that? 😈

i think may be adi have more like gurkirat in nature and quality and he always close to his mother like children also take side whom they love most

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Isamreen

Enjoy while it lasts 🙂

Bahut drama aane wala hai future me...

Waise are you watching Little Women?

I can handle drama. Bgm songs handle nahi hote mujhse🤣

Little woman not yet. End hone ka wait kar rahi hoon. Reviews toh ache hai but end kya hota hai vo dekhna hai.

Director has made one of my favorite K drama so i have faith in her. Still it's end that matters to me😎

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

coz he doesnt even like akash much.. he keeps shouting on him and trying to control him.. rather he tried to control everyone even to his big brother and fathe rhe behaves rudely anyways he is not hero let it be 🤪 end me jana to jail me hi hain ya fir narak me writer ki kripa jo hogi 🤣

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isamreen

The kind of person he is we can expect anything from him. He is also the reason for khushwant death ( indirectly) looks like emotional manipulation is his weapon.

Khushwant, surpreet, Ginni and now Adi.

The man is dangerous

I think he pretty much emotionally manipulated GKT, too. She is not present to tell her side of story. GKT was lashing out at Supreet, totally blaming her for the affair. Despite everything, she probably wanted the marriage for Adi. I think Ambar told her that Supreet was pursuing him and on the other hand told Supreet that he was not happy in his marriage.

devashree_h thumbnail

coz he doesnt even like akash much.. he keeps shouting on him and trying to control him.. rather he tried to control everyone even to his big brother and fathe rhe behaves rudely anyways he is not hero let it be 🤪 end me jana to jail me hi hain ya fir narak me writer ki kripa jo hogi 🤣

Yes, he is not very kind with Akash,too. He only uses Akash in wanting to one up Adi.