Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

To save his own neck he can go to any extent!!!! not just toxic but also extremely self centered and therefore by emotionally manipulating Adi like you said he will separate him from Ginni as he considers her a danger as long as she's a part of Singh family, he will use Adi to hide his crimes and the realization will tear Adi apart, I can only hope that Adi doesn't trust him blindly.

I have hope that Adi won't trust him blindly!! Saving Adi's life isn't enough. Adi blames Ambar for his mom's death. That is altogether another story. I think Adi won't reject him immediately like always but won't trust him 100% either.

Adi doesn't blame Ambar for anything against himself, it's always been you killed my mom!!

Edited by Namita-M - 2 years ago
sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

he trapped adi now. Also, now I am very sure he killed Gurkirat.

i am guessing from time adi tell ginni about his childhood... that amber killed gurkirat because in adi's description gurkirat went behind amber-surpreet and then nobody knows what happened

Edited by sid_ridz - 2 years ago
devashree_h thumbnail

from the day he applied sindoor in the hospital his tevar has changed

Totally, he saw Ginni's shy smile and silent approval in situation. So, he has fully accepted the relationship, whatever it is. Like Ginni told, Rishte bewajah hote hain. Ginni is his family now, he accepted it in front of Ginni. His first promise ever, was to her. I think he is going to help her get the Dhabha back on track.

Edited by devashree_h - 2 years ago
devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

I have hope that Adi won't trust him blindly!! Saving Adi's life isn't enough. Adi blames Ambar for his mom's death. That is altogether another story. I think Adi won't reject him immediately like always but won't trust him 100% either.

Adi doesn't blame him anything against himself, it's always been you killed my mom!!

I hope, too. Adi might thaw a little, he won't have that intense hatred anymore, because Ginni has calming effect on him. He is no more festering on his old wounds. But he won't forget what happened to his Mom. It will always be there and that's why he won't forgive Ambar completely. But Ambar might somehow make Supreet the ultimate Villain in Adi's eyes. He blames her not only for her Mom, but for also stealing his Papaji from him.

sid_ridz thumbnail

Ginni melt like ice cream whenever Adi in close proximity 😳

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Clown Ambar and his team of minions ne fool proof plan kaise bana liya? The story was actually pretty convincing, koi grudge liya hua employee of Singh's ne Adi ko target Kiya.

Ambar really well played this time, Adi looks so confused and lost I feel sad for him he is gonna get betrayed by his father once again. No wonder he has trust issues.

Ambar never loved him and he will never, he is playing with his emotions coz when time comes he wants Adi to trust him instead of Ginni.

The fluff and sweetness going to be a guest for few more days, enjoy while you can aage bahut angst and drama aane wala hai...

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

He so did. His audacity to think that will actually end up in a kiss.😆 I loved his sunken, swollen expression,like a cute, little baby whose toy was taken away. Niyati was cute too, with her big, beautiful eyes.

That was unexpected again 😆 such a playful side of Adi, infact it was looking more like Karan than Adi.

Poor Ginni's heart - is hisab se toh heart palpitations ho jayenge usko 😆

devashree_h thumbnail

he trapped adi now. Also, now I am very sure he killed Gurkirat.

I think so, too. The way he ran after GKT after she went out, he might have done it. I kind of felt it when they showed us that he physically abuses Supreet. In front of the world, he behaves like Supreet is his ultimate love. He listens to whatever she says. He pampers her, takes her side, and puts her on a pedestal. But this is only in front of others. Behind doors, he totally different person to her.

Edited by devashree_h - 2 years ago
Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

He is full lattoo. I think he gets encouraged because he is seeing Ginni with her heart eyes, staring at him.😆

Not once she said no to anything, she is gladly accepting everything he is offering 😆

sid_ridz thumbnail

Totally, he saw Ginni's shy smile and silent approval in situation. So, he has fully accepted the relationship, whatever it is. Like Ginni told, Rishte bewajah hote hain. Ginni is his family now, he accepted it in front of Ginni. His first promise ever, was to her. I think he is going to help her get the Dhabha back on track.

Not today she is giving him silent approval from the sindur situation itself and in the famous zip scene too 😳