Originally posted by: Aniash

He became too touchy touchy these days.πŸ”₯🀨😜

Difficult to handle 🀣🀣😎

bahot jyaada
devashree_h thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Adi’s expression when Ginni broke off the noodle!!! Boy wanted a kiss πŸ˜†

He so did. His audacity to think that will actually end up in a kiss.πŸ˜† I loved his sunken, swollen expression,like a cute, little baby whose toy was taken away. Niyati was cute too, with her big, beautiful eyes.

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

This whole week has been Lattooo-Adi week 🀣🀣🀣

Pichhle hafte se hote hote ab finally pura lattoo pana aagya hai...not even trying to hide anymore lmao 🀣

He is full lattoo. I think he gets encouraged because he is seeing Ginni with her heart eyes, staring at him.πŸ˜†

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fiction-Lover

Just forwarded it… ambar ne pura game patat diya lagta hain adi pe emotional atyachar Noodle wala scene to dekhna hi hain haye😳

Vulnerable Adi...awwwwww😭

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Vulnerable Adi...awwwwww😭

I did not see that twist coming. We were discussing how Ambar is a flop villain. But he totally changed the game. He is emotionally manipulating Adi now. And in effect, Ginni,too. Such a toxic person he is, who won't spare even his son's emotions.

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: monsi08

Aaj to subah se time hi nahi mila .. ab jake dekha episode .. dil ko thandak mili πŸ˜†
bhai Saab .. junior Saab ki himmat badhti ja rahi hai πŸ˜‰ Aaj to Aur paas bhi nahi kaha .. seedha hi kheench liya ☺️
Hair touching , face touching and now pull .. and how he was focusing on her lips baar baar ..
how he sulked when Ginni broke the noodle … his look was like he was gonna eat her πŸ˜†
Adi is surely enjoying all the teasing and flustering Ginni … she becomes a Jelly in front of him ☺️
Ginni also enjoying all the attention she never got and getting it all from Adi is all the more exciting and a different experience that she has never felt
Ah … this phase of romance is such a bliss ❀️

PS .. ye hero log apne aapko hero samajhna kab band karenge .. went alone in the danger zone .. kam se kam Paasha Paji ko le jata πŸ€ͺ

PPS.. pehle pyar ka pehla promise and all

That was so important. Adi promising her, stating that he had never promised anyone before. And his first promise ever is to Ginni.

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

He is full lattoo. I think he gets encouraged because he is seeing Ginni with her heart eyes, staring at him.πŸ˜†

from the day he applied sindoor in the hospital his tevar has changed
PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I did not see that twist coming. We were discussing how Ambar is a flop villain. But he totally changed the game. He is emotionally manipulating Adi now. And in effect, Ginni,too. Such a toxic person he is, who won't spare even his son's emotions.

To save his own neck he can go to any extent!!!! not just toxic but also extremely self centered and therefore by emotionally manipulating Adi like you said he will separate him from Ginni as he considers her a danger as long as she's a part of Singh family, he will use Adi to hide his crimes and the realization will tear Adi apart, I can only hope that Adi doesn't trust him blindly.

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

he trapped adi now. Also, now I am very sure he killed Gurkirat.
sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aniash

He became too touchy touchy these days.πŸ”₯🀨😜

Difficult to handle 🀣🀣😎

r u running for ice cream πŸ˜†