Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

That only indicates one thing: Adi will begin to trust Ambar to the point of warming up to him, Ginni will find out that Ambar stole the diary and killed her father and will tell Adi who will not believe her, Ginni will leave the house and they will separate, for a while until Adi will discover the reality himself and Ambar will make sure that they will never reunite again, he will create more misunderstandings between them but Adi will finally learn the reality.

OR

I forgot who said that few pgs back that Ginni will learn the truth of her father's death but will not confront Adi in order to not cause him more pain and will leave him.

A.

It's easily predictable.

They are taking that route.

That nasty father gonna win his son's trust.

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Mujhe laga tha noodles ko the end hogaya🤔 But nahinnnn makers wanna make the eating noodles on another level with a mischievous Adi☺️😆

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

This whole week has been Lattooo-Adi week 🤣🤣🤣

Pichhle hafte se hote hote ab finally pura lattoo pana aagya hai...not even trying to hide anymore lmao 🤣

Adi is actually liking this new phase with Ginni....he wanna discover their relationship more and wht it helds...so he is letting himself enjoying these moments☺️😆

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

It's taking the same route as I thought. By the time adi starts believing in family, ginni will lost trust in the same. & Magically, he will believe his creep father over her. In short, nothing will change. He will always have his trust issue/trusting the wrong people. 🥴

SecretShame thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fiction-Lover

Director has learned to balance the episode very well, one Gitya moment and story progression Hope it will continue like this 🤗

Agree! 💯

Word Count: 1

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aniash

It's easily predictable.

They are taking that route.

That nasty father gonna win his son's trust.

Adi is gonna be used again by his own father, maybe Ginni will end up misunderstanding that Adi knew his father's crimes and was protecting him and thus heartbroken she will leave, Adi will not hear anything against his father and will let her go but he will be broken and so will she.

Kamina Ambar will use this opportunity to make Gitya's rift wider like a kamina baap he is.

Maybe he will try to marry Adi again with harnaaz and again there will be a Wedding sequence during which Adi will learn the full truth, there will be a shock for Ambar but not for Adi

who would this time swap the bride himself and marry Ginni and will reveal to everyone that how his own father used him yet again and that Ginni was right about him and will leave house with Ginni and GiTya will start their own restaurant.

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Adi is gonna be used again by his own father, maybe Ginni will end up misunderstanding that Adi knew his father's crimes and was protecting him and thus heartbroken she will leave, Adi will not hear anything against his father and will let her go but he will be broken and so will she.

Kamina Ambar will use this opportunity to make Gitya's rift wider like a kamina baap he is.

Maybe he will try to marry Adi again with harnaaz and again there will be a Wedding sequence during which Adi will learn the full truth, there will be a shock for Ambar but not for Adi

who would this time swap the bride himself and marry Ginni and will reveal to everyone that how his own father used him yet again and that Ginni was right about him and will leave house with Ginni and GiTya will start their own restaurant.

A possibility is there but they shouldn't drag this matter. People will get bored.

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Adi is actually liking this new phase with Ginni....he wanna discover their relationship more and wht it helds...so he is letting himself enjoying these moments☺️😆

And later on to pave way crying buckets when she leaves him in future 🤣😭😎

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya2025

It's taking the same route as I thought. By the time adi starts believing in family, ginni will lost trust in the same. & Magically, he will believe his creep father over her. In short, nothing will change. He will always have his trust issue/trusting the wrong people. 🥴

That's why some are running away now itself. There will be conflict part two and only after that their proper journey together.

A little wait more.

The other reason is too much Gitya out of sudden with sugary talks care and concern was too much to handle. For some it looked artificial.

Count me in.

In the beginning was difficult to digest but now i just got used to it 🤣🤣🤣

The speed they are going with Gitya mushy myshy scenes are too fast to dissolve especially connecting to their past equation.

If it was just a little slower and take it easy types of a love journey we would all still play ringa ringa roses here.

Naah

They give overloaded romance and affection and then drop the bomb of separation.

The EDT has become thanda since weekend.

Unfortunately i am still around for fiction writing. But planning to take a break after the jealous wife one completed which is on future track.

Has written way many with different plots on storytelling, the routes the writer could take . There are plenty alternatives but he seemed to just copy paste from other serials making future plot easily predictable.

My brain cells are diminishing. Too much creativity poured out. Coming to terms to accept a writer's block now

Let others grind their brain cells.

I had done enough.

But would still meet up with u wonderful ladies here whenever i get the time.

Edited by Aniash - 2 years ago