Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Adi’s expression when Ginni broke off the noodle!!! Boy wanted a kiss 😆

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Fiction-Lover

Just forwarded it… ambar ne pura game patat diya lagta hain adi pe emotional atyachar Noodle wala scene to dekhna hi hain haye😳

Kitna kameena hai Ambar!! My goodness!!

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Adi’s expression when Ginni broke off the noodle!!! Boy wanted a kiss 😆

waiting to watch scene 😳
Himanshi151 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sameera85

Adi won't budge this easily..... He us not this naive.. It will take more planning from Amber

I really hope so...what if Ginni persuades him to see the positive side in Ambar...

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

This whole week has been Lattooo-Adi week 🤣🤣🤣

Pichhle hafte se hote hote ab finally pura lattoo pana aagya hai...not even trying to hide anymore lmao 🤣

Yes1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ %true!!!! He's not hiding it, all awkwardness gone, playing and touching with her tresses has now become a casual thing for him as his day will be incomplete without doing it😆

Adi from: khud ko itni importance mat doooo....(kuynkay yeh kaam mei khud karnay wala hoon future mei🤣

)

To: yelling and shouting at everyone to get out of the kitchen because only he will cook for his wife...

Like in Sarabhai vs Sarabhai....Oh yeaahhh😆

Itnaa mushy or sweet Adi😭😭😭😭😭😭 Adi being sweet🥰🥰 Armaan rightly pointed out that Adi is unpredictable.....and even Ginni doesn't know how to handle this sweetness, she's confused and the same time she's mesmerised to witness this side of him.

I want some smokey stuff too like that zip scene...man what a scene!!!!!

Thankyou so much for the tag❤️

❤️

A.

Edited by PerfectStart - 2 years ago
PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sameera85

Aditya is getting more brazen and naughtier by the day.😏🥵... When they both were eating noodles and Adi and Ginni accidentally shared the same strand of noodle..😳 Adi was first surprised,😳 then amused ☺then started getting naughty😏😏😜, he started slurping the noodle slowly making Ginni come closer..😳😘 Ginni was so flustered....😁 She broke the the noodle by hand.. And Did you guys see Adi's reaction.. He was disappointed and was a bit surly faced😐😐😠.. Like really you had to ruin this moment Ginni..😘.. Banda to ginni ko kiss karne ki soch raha tha....😘😘 Hmmmm...

Haven't seen the whole episode but saw this noodle scene on twitter, you are absolutely correct he's leaving no chance to make his wife uncomfortable because he clearly knows and have seen the effect he has on her so he's enjoying every bit of this uncomfortable melting Ginni, Ginni kisi kay control mei nahi aati except for Adi☺️☺️ and yes you are absolutely right about him being disappointed and mad with Ginni to ruin his chance of kissing her😆

Thankyou for the tag❤️

A.

SecretShame thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChannaMereyaFN

I really hope so...what if Ginni persuades him to see the positive side in Ambar...

I think he has already melted. I mean, this is the same guy that Sam was so easily able to manipulate using an unborn child that wasn't even his. Here, he is dealing with his own blood, his father, who he thinks came to save his life despite their estrangement. Everyone knows how emotional Adi is on the inside, despite his tough exterior shell. And Amber has used this to his advantage. He probably got the idea after seeing Ginni save Adi's life, and Adi's changed behaviour from then on.

But this is gonna be so devastating on Adi when he finds out his father's true colours. I think Ginni will think along the same lines when she finds out Amber's truth. She'd probably confront him and Darji, but won't tell Adi to avoid shattering him as his wounds had only just started to heal. And then, she'd take herself out of the equation instead and walk out of the marriage. I mean, from what I have seen of Ginni's nature, this seems to be the likely course of action she'll take.

Edited by SecretShame - 2 years ago
Fiction-Lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: SecretShame

I think he has already melted. I mean, this is the same guy that Sam was so easily able to manipulate using an unborn child that wasn't even his. Here, he is dealing with his own blood, his father, who he thinks came to save his life despite their estrangement. Everyone knows how emotional Adi is on the inside, despite his tough exterior shell. And Amber has used this to his advantage. He probably got the idea after seeing Ginni save Adi's life, and Adi's changed behaviour from then on.

But this is gonna be so devastating on Adi when he finds out his father's true colours. I think Ginni will think along the same lines when she finds out Amber's truth. She's probably confront him and Darji, but won't tell Adi to avoid shattering him as his wounds had only just started to heal. She'd probably take herself out of the equation instead and walk out of the marriage. I mean, from what I have seen of Ginni's nature, this seems to be the likely course of action she'll take.

perfect point of view, this might happen
Fiction-Lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Kitna kameena hai Ambar!! My goodness!!

true he is really useless fellow
PerfectStart thumbnail

https://twitter.com/kayaaaaa00/status/1574584134701223936?s=20&t=ingX4_GKzCBBbdZgGxZ7mw

Omg🔥🔥🔥🤣🤣🔥🔥❤❤🙈🙈

That biting his lip pic☺️

A.