Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: devashree_h

@bold OMG so true 😆

This show is filled with clown villains. Shooter aisa kadha chuna Ambar.😆 And then Ambar goes behind Adi to find the shooter.🤣

Amber is totally acting like a clown 🤡😆

He is so afraid of Adi that whenever Adi tries to say something he gets scared for his life 😆

Somehow this is satisfying to see Amber like that.

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

Ginni is totally going Googley eyes on him. And he knows!! Such a tease he is. Probably Ginni is not aware of her reactions. She just loves watching him smile. He even had to remind her to look at food I the kitchen scene.😆

Oh he totally is amused and enjoying the Googley eyed Ginni's attention 😆

Ginni is like a khuli kitab, every reaction is from her heart. Today she was not in control of her stares, meanwhile he has somehow controlled his overwhelming feelings 😆

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isamreen

I want to see this fight lol 😆

Gulabo is too nice and uptight, let the muqabla be between two equally nasty opponents 😆

Yasss, two vile women dishing it out to each other, with no holds barred.😆

devashree_h thumbnail

Oh he totally is amused and enjoying the Googley eyed Ginni's attention 😆

Ginni is like a khuli kitab, every reaction is from her heart. Today she was not in control of her stares, meanwhile he has somehow controlled his overwhelming feelings 😆

"Ginni ab tum mere control mein ho" Adi ne kar dikhaya.😆

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

Yasss, two vile women dishing it out to each other, with no holds barred.😆

That would be epic 👍🏼

I would pay to watch that beech me Goldie ko refree bana denge

Edited by Isamreen - 2 years ago
Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

"Ginni ab tum mere control mein ho" Adi ne kar dikhaya.😆

@b - How do you remember all the good things at right time

While he looks at her like a drowning man and a thirsty man at water. She looks at him as if he has put her under his spell

devashree_h thumbnail

Thats would be epic 👍🏼

I would pay to watch that beech me Goldie ko refree bana denge

This will be entertaining for all its toxicity.😆

devashree_h thumbnail

@b - How do you remember all the good things at right time

While he looks at her like a drowning man and a thirsty man at water. She looks at him as if he has put her under his spell

Gitya Magic.❤️

Oh he totally wants to drown in those eyes. These two made a silent pact during the Sindoor scene. I don't think they remember the one month validity of their marriage. 😆

devashree_h thumbnail

The only person we have seen Adi freely with,is Armaan. During Gurleen's wedding, when Armaan was teasing him about the match-maker and then when he calls both Ginni and Armaan dimag se paid all.

And now, he freely smiles with Ginni. Everything about her amuses him. And Ginni is totally enamored by that smile.

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

💯

The other day I was talking about this. Ginni is surely getting affected, especially the heart eyes, longing stares and soft smiles she was giving him. Today it was a turn over in the roles, while Adi was smiling warmly and taking care of her, Ginni was lost in his smile and basking in his care. She couldn't help but stare at his smiling face and they made it so obvious, even Adi was aware of it and he was enjoying it as much. Like I said let's give her/him time to gauge her feelings, Ginni is a giver, and she is so transparent in her feelings, if she will love Adi she will be open and out about it just like all her other relations.

Well said, Ginni would be open. Adi is determined to find out what he has with Ginni. She is family. Love, toh ayega hi. He isn't there yet.

Ginni, I think likes this Adi. She's not in love but she loves the attention and definitely his smiles.

I'm loving this phase.