Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Miracle_lover

@bold I agree! I like the fast pace of this show but I feel they just keep jumping from one scene to next. The continuity/flow of the scenes are not edited properly.

Honestly, I thought the morning scene would have been good if Adi/ Ginni had more reaction like Adi asking her how come she was there with him…And I don’t know where the whole ‘handsome’ thing came from, was Adi joking or Ginni did tell him that 🤔 humm fans ko toh pata nahi raat mein kya hua 😅

After watching today’s episode i noticed few things:

1) Gitya as a couple has good/ healthy communications skills, so far. They share and talk to each other and say what’s on their mind, unlike other ITV couples where they hide and expect the other person to guess/find out.
2) I feel bad saying this but I think Adi is in for a real heart break ☹️ He will be more heart broken than Ginni. I think he genuinely likes Ginni but Amber will tell him something that will make him hurt Ginni ☹️

mid week crisis tha ajka episode seriously…

Morning scene was ok ok as u said more deep talk chahiye tha… plus wo handsome thing ka mujhe bhi nahi samjha…. and just to make them hug wo cocroack gadbad hi laga sab

1 line gurleen talk with her husband are use kya pata chalega…

whole family drama he tha pura episode…

just one scene i like most… Adi has doubt on ambar and he expressed that to armaan… but armaan bhai ne ulta salah di hain isbar

Fiction-Lover thumbnail

Directors should stop showing FL ML dumbs as diary hath me thi ginni ke still ambar diverted her.. smiley44

smiley44 also hath me to badme aai yar common logic hain hum bookshelf dekh te honge to diary dekh hi lenge. na yar ye kya dikhi nahi use smiley26

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Lmao When Taai went "Co-CO se konsa khatmal hota hai..."

I CANT 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I think I died a little.

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Hi Good morning everyone 🤗

So wht happen to the diary??? Amber got it kya???😖

Did GiTya hd a lil conversation before the ladies saw them sleeping outside???😆

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FariaJuthi

As Adi wants to marry Ginni again, Ambaar will manipulate Adi and all!

It will happen for sure, not just now!!!!

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fiction-Lover

Precap: whole singh family is at gurudwara and someone taunts ginni ginni garewal ne dhikense shadi ki hain aisi ladki ke haat se hum lunger nahi khayenge. (shailaja and sam behind this) Aditya holds her hand and says main aditya ran singh ginni aditya singh se firse shadi karunga 😲

Directors chal kya raha hain guys?? 🤔 samajh nahi aa raha mujhe to 🤯

It will leave Ginni heartbroken if he will not remarry her...though it will happen for sure but Ginni will be deeply hurt, dayan, chimmi and ambar three vamps😲😲😲 dayan ko dekhtay hiera blood boil hojata hai😡😡

Fiction-Lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Hi Good morning everyone 🤗

So wht happen to the diary??? Amber got it kya???😖

Did GiTya hd a lil conversation before the ladies saw them sleeping outside???😆

No diary is in box and store room now… Ginni didnt saw diary… whole episod eambar was saying Gitya ko alag karna hain thats it.
Fiction-Lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

It will leave Ginni heartbroken if he will not remarry her...though it will happen for sure but Ginni will be deeply hurt, dayan, chimmi and ambar three vamps😲😲😲 dayan ko dekhtay hiera blood boil hojata hai😡😡

wahi na ye remarry ka kyun daal diya bichme now they have to show remarriage and remarriage me dusri koi aa jayegi bichme
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Fiction-Lover

No diary is in box and store room now… Ginni didnt saw diary… whole episod eambar was saying Gitya ko alag karna hain thats it.

So Amber didn't see the diary then

Amber ll separate them for sure😡😭