Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: S-I-A

We need new EDT and Social Media update thread ….sab jagah aag lagi padi hai 😆.

She already made new SM thread ...guess it's on 2nd pg of MF🤔

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Wahi is tricking us ?? Is Adi in the dhaba to save Ginni or is it he himself who set the dhaba on fire ?

FariaJuthi thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

As Adi wants to marry Ginni again, Ambaar will manipulate Adi and all!

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Precap: whole singh family is at gurudwara and someone taunts ginni ginni garewal ne dhikense shadi ki hain aisi ladki ke haat se hum lunger nahi khayenge. (shailaja and sam behind this) Aditya holds her hand and says main aditya ran singh ginni aditya singh se firse shadi karunga 😲

Directors chal kya raha hain guys?? 🤔 samajh nahi aa raha mujhe to 🤯

S-I-A thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team was shooting till now …

833D114C-F4D1-4E4D-A725-9CF24B5B58F4.png

Pottermeow thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

It was all rage man...I remember being so obsessed with Drashti!

For Diwali I got a suit saying 'Mujhe waisa hi set chahiye' to my mom. It was so similar to one Drashti wore in a scene. lol. 😆

I remember the shawl the most!!!! Woh ek side pinned with really small pleats aur dusri side floating off of the shoulder! 😆

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Fiction-Lover

Precap: whole singh family is at gurudwara and someone taunts ginni ginni garewal ne dhikense shadi ki hain aisi ladki ke haat se hum lunger nahi khayenge. (shailaja and sam behind this) Aditya holds her hand and says main aditya ran singh ginni aditya singh se firse shadi karunga 😲

Directors chal kya raha hain guys?? 🤔 samajh nahi aa raha mujhe to 🤯

@bold I agree! I like the fast pace of this show but I feel they just keep jumping from one scene to next. The continuity/flow of the scenes are not edited properly.

Honestly, I thought the morning scene would have been good if Adi/ Ginni had more reaction like Adi asking her how come she was there with him…And I don’t know where the whole ‘handsome’ thing came from, was Adi joking or Ginni did tell him that 🤔 humm fans ko toh pata nahi raat mein kya hua 😅

After watching today’s episode i noticed few things:

1) Gitya as a couple has good/ healthy communications skills, so far. They share and talk to each other and say what’s on their mind, unlike other ITV couples where they hide and expect the other person to guess/find out.
2) I feel bad saying this but I think Adi is in for a real heart break ☹️ He will be more heart broken than Ginni. I think he genuinely likes Ginni but Amber will tell him something that will make him hurt Ginni ☹️

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Looks like dusshera dahan will happen. Looking at the intensity of scenes if they change adi into evil then it's really low. Or maybe these kind of people exists in real life but I haven't came across such people who can pretend this good.

Edited by shruti46 - 2 years ago
shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Miracle_lover

@bold I agree! I like the fast pace of this show but I feel they just keep jumping from one scene to next. The continuity/flow of the scenes are not edited properly.

Honestly, I thought the morning scene would have been good if Adi/ Ginni had more reaction like Adi asking her how come she was there with him…And I don’t know where the whole ‘handsome’ thing came from, was Adi joking or Ginni did tell him that 🤔 humm fans ko toh pata nahi raat mein kya hua 😅

After watching today’s episode i noticed few things:

1) Gitya as a couple has good/ healthy communications skills, so far. They share and talk to each other and say what’s on their mind, unlike other ITV couples where they hide and expect the other person to guess/find out.
2) I feel bad saying this but I think Adi is in for a real heart break ☹️ He will be more heart broken than Ginni. I think he genuinely likes Ginni but Amber will tell him something that will make him hurt Ginni ☹️

Jumping from one scene to another is good thing in case if this evil thing happen😆

BlackWitch thumbnail

Dono cheezein bana di thi maine 🤣

Originally posted by: S-I-A

We need new EDT and Social Media update thread ….sab jagah aag lagi padi hai 😆.