Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devashree_h thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Isamreen

Oh I wanted her to go there and insult Scam. Bahut khurafat ki thi dono ne milkar, it will be interesting to see if chimmi gives the same izzat to dhaba working scamster 😊

Remember she had slapped Scam after the truth came out. Chimmi and Scam's fight will be more messy than Scam and Gulabo's.πŸ˜†

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Adi said Thank You to Ambar, for Ginni. Despite her Tabbar puran, Ginni showed her trust on Adi to Ambar. Ambar does not give one hoot to anyone other than his narcissistic self. He is master manipulator. Despite everything, it seems like even Adi has been trapped by him.

The chipkali scene was my favorite because it came out of nowhere. ❀️ I thought Adi would be pointing to Ambar based on precap, but that was such a surprise. The way Ginni clung to him and the way Adi was amused, was extremely cute.

Amber and his minion were clowns 🀑

First of all the way Ambar pulled him and pushed him towards wall jaise dono serial k FL and ML ho 🀣

Like who goes to the house of the person who wanted to kill you 🀣 and he is saying so casually sir mai isiliye aaya hu kyuki Maine suna aap mujhe marna chahte ho

And Ambar was like mai nahi Adi tujhe zaroor maardega, lol amber is so scared of Adi. And the clown says why do you want to kill me? Maine woh Kiya joh aapne kaha, aur aap ko photo bhi bheja 😊 woh photo kaisi thi we know and bhejne wala aur confirm karne wala don clowns the πŸ˜†

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fiction-Lover

I like ambar aditya ginni conversation πŸ‘πŸΌAditya talked very matured and sensible way not like always angry person . even he said thank you to ambar was big surprise but it was very natural and normal… reason behind all this change is ginni…. because of ginni for ginni he is changing which is very positive πŸ€— even he said her family

Mishti, you changed your UN.πŸ˜†

Yes, that conversation was highlight due to their dynamics. Adi initially refuses Ambar's help. Ginni reinforces her trust in Adi to find shooter in front of Ambar. This is when Adi calls back Ambar and thanks him, he actually thanked the man whom he hates, for Ginni.

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

Adi said Thank You to Ambar, for Ginni. Despite her Tabbar puran, Ginni showed her trust on Adi to Ambar.

The chipkali scene was my favorite because it came out of nowhere. ❀️ I thought Adi would be pointing to Ambar based on precap, but that was such a surprise. The way Ginni clung to him and the way Adi was amused, was extremely cute.

I liked that Ginni showed her trust on Adi and Adi looked more confidant by her trust. And that Thank you was a surprise 😊 the boy is changing but doesn't wanna acknowledge.

Yep the buildup for Chipkali scene was totally unpredictable πŸ˜† I like how they throw Lil surprise for us like this. Ginni was clinging to him like anything and then she kept looking at him holding his tee, he was amused and he has to remind her to leave his tee 😳 and afterwards how he teased that how a sherni like her can be afraid of lizards. These two are sooo cute ...

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

mujhe toh samajh nahi aaya why chimmi gave scam so much bhav. Chimmi had no idea about her background.

Scam gifted her a bracelet and bribed her, upon that she showed as if she is really some big shot. And chimmi is a classist snob so she started absolutely getting friendly with her. I want to see now that facade is gone how she treats her.

devashree_h thumbnail

Amber and his minion were clowns 🀑

First of all the way Ambar pulled him and pushed him towards wall jaise dono serial k FL and ML ho 🀣

Like who goes to the house of the person who wanted to kill you 🀣 and he is saying so casually sir mai isiliye aaya hu kyuki Maine suna aap mujhe marna chahte ho

And Ambar was like mai nahi Adi tujhe zaroor maardega, lol amber is so scared of Adi. And the clown says why do you want to kill me? Maine woh Kiya joh aapne kaha, aur aap ko photo bhi bheja 😊 woh photo kaisi thi we know and bhejne wala aur confirm karne wala don clowns the πŸ˜†

@bold OMG so true πŸ˜†

This show is filled with clown villains. Shooter aisa kadha chuna Ambar.πŸ˜† And then Ambar goes behind Adi to find the shooter.🀣

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Mishti, you changed your UN.πŸ˜†

Yes, that conversation was highlight due to their dynamics. Adi initially refuses Ambar's help. Ginni reinforces her trust in Adi to find shooter in front of Ambar. This is when Adi calls back Ambar and thanks him, he actually thanked the man whom he hates, for Ginni.

yes change is constant so thought to experiment something new😊

yes You explained it well. πŸ‘πŸΌ

devashree_h thumbnail

I liked that Ginni showed her trust on Adi and Adi looked more confidant by her trust. And that Thank you was a surprise 😊 the boy is changing but doesn't wanna acknowledge.

Yep the buildup for Chipkali scene was totally unpredictable πŸ˜† I like how they throw Lil surprise for us like this. Ginni was clinging to him like anything and then she kept looking at him holding his tee, he was amused and he has to remind her to leave his tee 😳 and afterwards how he teased that how a sherni like her can be afraid of lizards. These two are sooo cute ...

Ginni is totally going Googley eyes on him. And he knows!! Such a tease he is. Probably Ginni is not aware of her reactions. She just loves watching him smile. He even had to remind her to look at food I the kitchen scene.πŸ˜†

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

Remember she had slapped Scam after the truth came out. Chimmi and Scam's fight will be more messy than Scam and Gulabo's.πŸ˜†

I want to see this fight lol πŸ˜†

Gulabo is too nice and uptight, let the muqabla be between two equally nasty opponents πŸ˜†

Edited by Isamreen - 2 years ago
DiscoDhokla thumbnail

oh yes!!!! I forgot about this !! Mast tha woh