Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

That bts was not clear....we couldn't hear any voices even. I don't think Adi can still trust a man whom he holds responsible for his mother's death. When Ginni and Adi had a heart to heart conversation in the dance wala episode he told Ginni about his mother that ek wohi toh thi jo mera dard samajhti thi, he didn't mention Ambar at all, which means what he thinks about him he's still keeping to himself.(An important thing)

Ginni has told Adi about her father's missing diary which she cannot find and Ambar doesn't know that. If for a moment Ambar's brainwashing will cloud Adi's judgement of situation Adi might still try to connect dots and have a flashback that Ginni too told him about a missing diary.

Everyone is ready to believe that Adi will go to any lengths to achieve his goals because he is Ambar Raj Singh’s son but he's also Gurkirat's son.

A.

If he was Ambar's son then he would never have told Ginni after their wedding. That tumne mujhe woh bana diya hai jo mein banana nai chahta.

For me He is not Ambar's son he is GK's so

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: mickeymouse21

Privacy in the Singh household ? 🀣

How our thoughts on IF aren't private to PH. Same the Singh house isn't private.

Kuchh bhi romantic karo to pata chal jata hai. Pata nai woh log ne chupke se Adi ki kiss na dekh li ho πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Shailja looking at their room and seeing whether they have started their married life, Ambar Supreet seeing their private moments.

mickeymouse21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I am sorry par yeh kiska reply hain main samji nahi 😭

mickeymouse21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isamreen

Really!! πŸ˜†

Tom I will wait untill you write, let's see mujhe bhi aise kehne ka mauqa milna chahiye πŸ˜†

Haha par aaj dashami hogaya toh bass no more vellapan, back to assignments preferably from this very night only 🀣

You'll have to wait a bit too much now πŸ˜†

musicalstorm thumbnail

Not me watching episode with half dread and being suspicious of Adi all the time πŸ˜‘

Makers ne yeh joh raita phailaya hai is se mere mind me khichdi si ban rahi hai, bas yeh na ho k saari positive theories ka falooda ban jaye

Socho meri positivity ki sabse zyada band bajegi phir to πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

mickeymouse21 thumbnail

AwwwπŸ€—

I am happy that you feel that way ❀️ and I love the way you bring earnestness and positivity with your honest opinions.

Call me what you want I don't mind ☺️

Awwie thanks, I try to be as much happy as possible

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: mickeymouse21

Defo and today the way supreet and amber were sneaking out of their room kya bhai 🀣

It was like Ambar mein aur aap jaldi dada dadi ban jayenge πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

Kya pata is Ambar ko kala jadu aata ho aur usne Adi ki atma ko vash mein mar liya hoπŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Amber is the real devil😑🀬...unfortunately he ll not be exposed so soonπŸ˜”

mickeymouse21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

Superb analysis...

Today I really felt that the other characters wasted the episode. Such useless scenes they were

But Adi and Ginni, Adi could have simply told that he is not Character Dheela type guy, without getting close to her, but he brought her close to him. Yeh banda bahane dhundhta rehta hai Ginni ke karib aane ke. Now another in that Pasta scene, he could have easily removed the Pasta without any romance, but he again got close to her.

I agree the pulling close wala part, why would he pull her close??? To prove that her assumptions and allegations were correct ???