Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: devashree_h

It's clearly seen in BTS with Ambar that Adi seems heart broken. Ambar has definitely fed him lies.

Yesterday I imagined a heart broken Ginni & today a heartbroken Adi 😔

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

That bts was not clear....we couldn't hear any voices even. I don't think Adi can still trust a man whom he holds responsible for his mother's death. When Ginni and Adi had a heart to heart conversation in the dance wala episode he told Ginni about his mother that ek wohi toh thi jo mera dard samajhti thi, he didn't mention Ambar at all, which means what he thinks about him he's still keeping to himself.(An important thing)

Ginni has told Adi about her father's missing diary which she cannot find and Ambar doesn't know that. If for a moment Ambar's brainwashing will cloud Adi's judgement of situation Adi might still try to connect dots and have a flashback that Ginni too told him about a missing diary.

Everyone is ready to believe that Adi will go to any lengths to achieve his goals because he is Ambar Raj Singh’s son but he's also Gurkirat's son.

A.

Well even if we can't hear the voices we can assume it's a powerpack scene...Adi is crying...and he ll not do that in front of Amber ...never...that's y all are assuming that Amber has brainwashed him in connection with Gurikat...it's the only way Adi can be out control and vulnerable at the same time.

He ll surely connect the dots once his vision is clear ...

musicalstorm thumbnail

The payment banter scene is totally LMFAO he was absolutely right in being angry and asked her too.."tumharay dimagh mei kiya chal rha hai...🤣 the banter was super cute and hilarious😆😆😆 my stomach is hurting due to laughing😆 the way he said chup chup twice was so funny😆🤣because she was doing non stop bak bak and out of the blue was butchering his character🤣🤣🤣

Itne din mere sath iss kamray mei rahi ho aur itna hi samajh paayi ho muje...that bit though!!!!

A.

Now Adi after knowing that Ginni slept with him, then tomorrow he should question her. Why she did that 😂

Ginni ke paas koi jawaab nai hoga

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

The reason I feel it isn't an imagination because of the Amber-Adi-Supreet BTS!

It can't all be imagination because so many scenes over a dream sequence feel so much. 🤪

Pic burning one ppl are thinking may be it's someone dream🤔

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I have the perfect name for Adi's alter ego :

DARK - ADI = D.A.D.I

😎

This'll save us all so much time. Lmao.

Thank me later. ☺️

Ziva01 thumbnail

Well all who watched MB related that reel to RK immediately...no one can ever forget that RK revenge😡🤢

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Pic burning one ppl are thinking may be it's someone dream🤔

I see...

I mean I don't know. The fact that he's wearing the same thing says the scenes are connected in some sort of way and if they are I don't think 2/3 scenes in sequence can be dreams.

musicalstorm thumbnail

Adi has too given her so many tokens and unexpected surprises and that also in installments😆 she wants to give him something similar...and when he will wake up in the morning he will understand that Ginni biwi has realised her mistake and wants to apologise😆😳

A.

When Ginni refused for the necklace, then when she said that mujhe khushi mile waisa karo, yeh necklace mujhe khushi nai deta..

To woh to romantic bankar Ginni ko khush kar raha hai

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Well all who watched MB related that reel to RK immediately...no one can ever forget that RK revenge😡🤢

Drashti did so well but the show tanked so bad after that...because of obvious reasons.

But again she did real good.

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

Every time he is great, but when there is a mention of GK he gets so emotional.

When Sam plots I was not scared, but this Ambar I tell you

Yeah GKT is his weakness point...during Scam track we witnessed how that bhagodi took adv of his wounded childhood...he jumped into that mess without a second thought