Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mickeymouse21

Defo and today the way supreet and amber were sneaking out of their room kya bhai 🤣

Chimmi aur Ambar kam thay kay ab supreet bhi chal nikli baatein sunnay🤣🤣🤣 wese ek dafa toh Armaan bhi baatein sun rha tha Aditya aur Ginni ki aur phir woh Ginni ka fan ban gayaa🤣

Bas yehi chalta rehta hai iss cardboard mansion mein🙄😑🤣

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Exactly if cvs ll show he was faking it all then they are the biggest fool ever and actors think it's an amazing unexpected twist then sorry to say they are just kidding themselves as it just bulls**t ..

Many scenes aren't making sense at all as u said above...his scenes with Taiji, Gurkirat dream, wanna know their relationship ...these can't be faking ones...his dream dance with Ginni...unless banda has split personality probs🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

So so so so true

Yeh banda apni sapno ki duniya mein bhi pretend karta tha kya. Sapno mein jo dikhaate hai ki woh Ginni ko apne saath rakhna chahta hai, to phir Hakikat mein woh pretence kaise ho sakta hai

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

Just loved your comment Man..

Adi is a man of his words.

Adi doesn't likes to deceit

But if he is shown like this than it's totally idiotic

Thankyou❤❤❤

I hope he's faking this new toxicity🤔

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

No, it's not pretense. But it could get clouded in future if it clashes either with GKT/Daarji. The feelings are very new, they have not even named it yet.

They haven't named the feelings & that's why I feel here can be a misunderstanding. There is no clarity of the bond they both share

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

Yep.👌

Honestly , my pov is he is not pretending. He really is angry. That look was genuine.

He is brainwashed by his father.

That's why they were building that father rescuing the son thing. And him melting towards his father. Some already predicted Gitya misunderstanding on the way

Already knew amber will instigate him.

They need toxic ML for ratings.

But they need to make sure a proper redemption.

My gut feeling is telling he is not pretending nor there's a plan in his head. He is just influenced by his evil father.

And if ratings still doesn't increase and they need to whitewash him, then they will just twist and say actually it was his plan 🤣😜

This is what happens in other itvs.

MLs ruined and then whitewashed somehow.😎

And here is just copy pasting, nothing new.

I will still watch no matter what.😎

Coz i want to see him crying buckets singing channa mereya while she dance romantically in the arms of another man .😎

At least they should make use of their theme song🤣😜

The best from your entire comment was the bolded lines. Agree with it very badly

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

Superb analysis...

Today I really felt that the other characters wasted the episode. Such useless scenes they were

But Adi and Ginni, Adi could have simply told that he is not Character Dheela type guy, without getting close to her, but he brought her close to him. Yeh banda bahane dhundhta rehta hai Ginni ke karib aane ke. Now another in that Pasta scene, he could have easily removed the Pasta without any romance, but he again got close to her.

wahi na kuch samajh nahi aa raha… ek taraf romance and dusri taraf reel 🤪
musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miracle_lover

You know what …. I will pass. I don’t want to see it and spoil my mood. My poor mortal heart won’t be able to handle seeing Adi cry 😞☹️ I am going to enjoy this cute phase for now.

I don’t know why serials still have this trp system! This trp shit ruins most of the nice stories. Everything is on social media now and people who only watch TV are MOSTLY older people. It’s really wrong to drive the story only according to the TRP 😤

Yeh older log ki wajah se ghatiya shows ki itni badhiya ratings aati hai. Kitne saalo tak chalte hai.

Unko woh bina dimaag wala masala hi pasand hota hai 😠

musicalstorm thumbnail

Adi wants full payment for what he did in Dhabha. Bechari Ginni.😆

Why were Ambar and Supreet peeking in their newly wed Son's room. That was so creepy.😆

Ginni misunderstands Adi. Calls him khatra for herself and says she will stay away from him. Adi does not explain himself and leaves from there. Is this foreshadowing? But Ginni herself goes back to him.

We all talked that Adi can't stay away from Ginni. But yahan to Gini madam bhi same hi hai. Adi should have seen that he being angry has affected her so much

PerfectStart thumbnail

This part🤣🤣🤣🤣

https://twitter.com/sunnsaathiyaa/status/1577489450443374592?s=20&t=lsrRXsPXMptz4d7_lyJJBg

It is so natural and amazing...I am still laughing crazily at it🤣

musicalstorm thumbnail

We are thinking that Adi might be wrong in future track. But there is a possibility that Ginni will misunderstand him. Ginni has this tendency to misunderstand him.

Ginni has a tedency to misunderstand him. Like today she misunderstood Adi, but she by her own realised her mistake & said Sorry to him