Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

If Adi believes this he's the dumbest person in Singh Household...dumber than Manleen. 🤣

No Adi isn't dumb, he is smart

CVs are dumb 😂

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mickeymouse21

Like she writes every thing I want to say 🤣 Every single thing, we think, feel, say in the same way, mujhe likhne ka taqleef nahi Lena padhta, cause I have Sam!!!!

P.S it feels weird to call you Sam but then you will not like a di, right 😆

Awww🤗

I am happy that you feel that way ❤️ and I love the way you bring earnestness and positivity with your honest opinions.

Call me what you want I don't mind ☺️

mickeymouse21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

ATTENTION!! 🤣🤣

Wahi ne phirse kuch reel dala hain it seems 🤣🤣

It's from the fight sequence after that gunshot BUT WHY IS HE KICKING AMBER 🤣🤣

YEH SAB KYA HAIN 🤣🤣

Edit : Maine galat dekhaaaaa, wo admi piche se Amber jaisa hi dekhtam hain par amber nahi hain 😵

Edited by mickeymouse21 - 2 years ago
musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajal9

So true, channa mereya abtk ka sbse best serial hai iske alava ab or koi serial dekhne ki himmat tk nhi hoti toxicity baki serial me jyada hoti hai bt ab isme bhi changes dekh kr drr lgne lga hai ki regret na krna pde badme

Yeh Itv ki dhoka dene ki aadat hai re,

Aur hum baar baar dhokha khane ke liye ready bhi rehte hai yeh to aur bhi shocking baat hai

😂

mickeymouse21 thumbnail

The way wahi plays with our feelings, he is the biggest sadist of all I tell you 🤣

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Actually this is the 3rd time Ginni slept next to him and he didn’t know until morning! 😂 Remember the time he was sick and she was sleeping next to him, at least that time kuch space tha bed pe abi toh shida bahome 😍😍 I am excited to see that too and how he will react. I would laugh if he say ‘Ginni adeh raat ko tumne mere faida uthaya’ 😂

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

Superb analysis...

Today I really felt that the other characters wasted the episode. Such useless scenes they were

But Adi and Ginni, Adi could have simply told that he is not Character Dheela type guy, without getting close to her, but he brought her close to him. Yeh banda bahane dhundhta rehta hai Ginni ke karib aane ke. Now another in that Pasta scene, he could have easily removed the Pasta without any romance, but he again got close to her.

He keeps finding excuses to be near her, to touch her 😆

The way he manaofied her was cute and his indignant anger on her was adorable.

If only I could shut my mind of all the possibilities I would have enjoyed more 🙂

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Copy & paste from SM😳😆

Well if Adi has been pretending all these time means bande ko serious mental prob haismiley29smiley44...he needs treatment seriously bcoz u can't pray for someone in a pious place like gurudwara whole night standing on one leg, dreamed abt his mom telling him Ginni needs him, opened abt his past wounds and mom souvenir to Ginni just to back stabbed her like that...it doesn't make any sense at all😳🤯 or either Adi is so ardent to fulfill Gurikat dream at any cost that he is even using her mom name and souvenir here to get thgs done as per his own way bcoz his main aim is only dhaba🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️...but again Gurikat hasn't produce such an evil Adi i think😢

If he wasn't pretending then he has been brainwashed by Amber and it's definitely connected with Gurikat death ...may he ll tell Kushwant is responsible for her death

Also the director posted a pic yday of Amber near the fireplace saying "my fav shot" smiley24 now either it means Amber burned that diarysmiley3 or he is happy that he has instigated Adi against Ginni smiley7....but if diary is burned then y putting so much emphasise on it since the beginningsmiley29smiley44....but from Wahi post we can see a broken Ginni ...either diary is burned, Adi admitting that all was just a pretense or the connection of Gurkirat death with Kushwant.

Yday i said this too along with an member here wht if Gurkirat was the real partner of Kushwant for the dhaba launch😳🤔

Kya pata is Ambar ko kala jadu aata ho aur usne Adi ki atma ko vash mein mar liya ho😂🤣

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Orrrrr....he is doing this to protect Ginni...I have said this yesterday that how would you explain his day dreaming and imagining dancing with Ginni and puppees and everything and his soliloquy in hospital that he wants to understand his relation with Ginni and all his love and care...no one else watched him stand on one leg praying for Ginni's life save Armaan. So many people fooled....even devashree said it will be idiotic to show that he was faking love for dhabaa.

A.

Just loved your comment Man..

Adi is a man of his words.

Adi doesn't likes to deceit

But if he is shown like this than it's totally idiotic

mickeymouse21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mickeymouse21

ATTENTION!! 🤣🤣

Wahi ne phirse kuch reel dala hain it seems 🤣🤣

It's from the fight sequence after that gunshot BUT WHY IS HE KICKING AMBER 🤣🤣