Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Aniash

The only thing good for these separation tracks

are the angst moments especially from the male side.

Female side toh crying only. Nothing interesting to watch.

Male side toh u get shirtless exposing six packs punching bags

Or bare chest holding a bottle in the middle of the road nite time staggering in drunk state.

Or

Half naked in the shower tub full of soaked water. Leaning his head back closing his eyes mesmerisng moments spent with her.

In a nutshell, i like the male scenes more😜

Wished i was the heroine.

Jumping into the tub with him telling.

Ja tujhey maaf kiya

Gale leg ja

Tu bedha sona tey hot haiga Marjaniye.

Tujhe dekhkar ankhon ko thendek milti hain

Aur kelejey ko jelen.

This cracked me up 🤣

Trust you to always write funniest things..

That ML angst description reminded me of Raghav Rao 😆 bande ne har type ka angst kar liya tha

mickeymouse21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isamreen

Episodes are sweet as these days...

But I cannot switch my mind off the upcoming disaster...

Lol I am being so suspicious of every harkat of Adi 😆its like watching a thriller.

Like she writes every thing I want to say 🤣 Every single thing, we think, feel, say in the same way, mujhe likhne ka taqleef nahi Lena padhta, cause I have Sam!!!!

P.S it feels weird to call you Sam but then you will not like a di, right 😆

Edited by mickeymouse21 - 2 years ago
musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Miracle_lover

@bold I really hope that doesn’t happen! I am a traumatized KKIS fan (if anyone ever saw that shitty show will understand what I am talking about 🤦🏽‍♀️) and that’s my biggest fear of writers ruining Adi and Ginni’s character and the whole story 😫

I know that trauma, what a horrible show. Earlier it was so good. After that I hate the word Sindoor you k know

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

It definitely feels like her nightmare. Adi does not smirk like that. But there is a possibility that he might burn Khushwant's photo. But when I said she might misunderstand him, I did not mean when she sees him burning the photo. Things might happen before that.

Honestly mere toh ab sar me dard hone laga hai soch soch k

In no time I will go from this to

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

OMGGG so you know how bad it was! It was such a fun loving show at the beginning and this TRP ke chakkarme puri barbadh kar di show ke 🤦🏽‍♀️ I never hated the leads so much to the point I was rooting for Akriti the villain who was more sensible 🤦🏽‍♀️

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fiction-Lover

Todays episode..

1. continued with pasta scene.. Adi fed ginni too and some pasta dropped on her hand and he ate it directly from hands 😉 Ambar surpreet saw their lovey dovy bond and surpreet prays for them to stay happy couple forever and ambers reaction u guys can imagine

Adi says mene jo dhabe pe kiya uske liya pasta is not sufficient abhi full n final installment baki hain 😉

2. Gurleen and Shailaja scene … this is also waste of 2 mins … but still okay … khch to gadbad hain

3. Most unwanted scene goldie gulabo talk 😏 waste of 2 mins of show

4. bedroom scene.. ginni thinks that final installment is that C thing 😋 and their bickering…

Confusion confusion :

both are behaving like husband wife, Ginni was doing his laundry remembering her mothers saying apne pati ki jeb humesha check karna warna mene 5 bar ghadi dho di thi blah blah… but when she found C, her dialogue was jo aap soch rahe ho na wo kabhi nahi hone wala with anger 🤔🤔 sharma to jati na madam aap thoda yar 😋 thats part of marriage afterall 😉😜

I guess they just want to do romance and pyar 🥰 only chemistry no biology 🤣😂🤣

Superb analysis...

Today I really felt that the other characters wasted the episode. Such useless scenes they were

But Adi and Ginni, Adi could have simply told that he is not Character Dheela type guy, without getting close to her, but he brought her close to him. Yeh banda bahane dhundhta rehta hai Ginni ke karib aane ke. Now another in that Pasta scene, he could have easily removed the Pasta without any romance, but he again got close to her.

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

Lookslike Rk's betrayal was universal 😆

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miracle_lover

@bold this is too funny!! Without biology mazaa nahi ayega ‘Ginni Biwi’ 😉😏😉
Seriously, I am telling you watch tomorrow morning the family is going to find them sleeping outside 🤣 This is getting confusing with every episode ! Somehow almost every night both end up sleeping next to each other, fully acting like husband and wife but none of them will address the fact or say anything 🙄

. I'm really curious to know what will happen, when Adi comes to know Ginni was sleeping him. When they slept together for the first time, Adi knew it & this time Adi doesn't knows it. And this has happened after the C thing, so how will he react

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Agreed! 4 minutes completely wasted in yesterday’s episode lol

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

Originally posted by: mickeymouse21

I never really write anything after watching the episodes because I know Sam will come at night and will WRITE EVERYTHING I WANT TO SAY 🤣

Really!! 😆

Tom I will wait untill you write, let's see mujhe bhi aise kehne ka mauqa milna chahiye 😆