Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Twitter agrees with me too😲😲😲.....or they copied my thoughtsπŸ˜†

https://twitter.com/Aparna45056805/status/1577661256491679747?s=20&t=okz6FhBrpR7afpJhDjUEaA

Edited by PerfectStart - 2 years ago
devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

The reason I feel it isn't an imagination because of the Amber-Adi-Supreet BTS!

It can't all be imagination because so many scenes over a dream sequence feel so much. πŸ€ͺ

Ambar Supreet Adi BTS can be real. That's probably when the revelation happens. Adi looks broken in it. Wahi's reel can be Ginni's imagination after she knows something.

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mickeymouse21

Privacy in the Singh household ? 🀣

Dewaaroon k sirf kaan hi nahi aankhein bhi hain aur naak ka toh pocho hi mat...woh toh sabse ziadaa tez hai🀣Do chef jo rehte hain ab ek sath ek chat kay neechayπŸ˜†
Edited by PerfectStart - 2 years ago
Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Fiction-Lover

Todays episode..

1. continued with pasta scene.. Adi fed ginni too and some pasta dropped on her hand and he ate it directly from hands πŸ˜‰ Ambar surpreet saw their lovey dovy bond and surpreet prays for them to stay happy couple forever and ambers reaction u guys can imagine

Adi says mene jo dhabe pe kiya uske liya pasta is not sufficient abhi full n final installment baki hain πŸ˜‰

2. Gurleen and Shailaja scene … this is also waste of 2 mins … but still okay … khch to gadbad hain

3. Most unwanted scene goldie gulabo talk 😏 waste of 2 mins of show

4. bedroom scene.. ginni thinks that final installment is that C thing πŸ˜‹ and their bickering…

Confusion confusion :

both are behaving like husband wife, Ginni was doing his laundry remembering her mothers saying apne pati ki jeb humesha check karna warna mene 5 bar ghadi dho di thi blah blah… but when she found C, her dialogue was jo aap soch rahe ho na wo kabhi nahi hone wala with anger πŸ€”πŸ€” sharma to jati na madam aap thoda yar πŸ˜‹ thats part of marriage afterall πŸ˜‰πŸ˜œ

I guess they just want to do romance and pyar πŸ₯° only chemistry no biology πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Not me watching episode with half dread and being suspicious of Adi all the time πŸ˜‘

Makers ne yeh joh raita phailaya hai is se mere mind me khichdi si ban rahi hai, bas yeh na ho k saari positive theories ka falooda ban jaye

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

Kuch nahi guys hamesha ki tarah mera OS prompt chori hua hai zada kuch ghabrane ki baat nhi hai

Tumne ab tak ek bhi OS nahi likha...

Likhne se pehli hi ideas chori ho jate hain

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Well when it comes to Gurkirat Adi is too emotionally broken ....now just image Amber brainwashing with Gurkirat death and its connection witg Kushwant toh banda ll be completely out of control...i can see only this scenario for his new avatar unless CVs ll give us another shockπŸ˜†

Every time he is great, but when there is a mention of GK he gets so emotional.

When Sam plots I was not scared, but this Ambar I tell you

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Consistency is important πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hoping they ll ruin the charactersπŸ˜”

Hopefully Ginni ke aise din na aa jaye ki woh gaaye,

Zor Ka Jhatka Haaye Zoro Se Laga,

Shaadi ban gai umar ked ki saza πŸ˜‚

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Adi wants full payment for what he did in Dhabha. Bechari Ginni.πŸ˜†

Why were Ambar and Supreet peeking in their newly wed Son's room. That was so creepy.πŸ˜†

Ginni misunderstands Adi. Calls him khatra for herself and says she will stay away from him. Adi does not explain himself and leaves from there. Is this foreshadowing? But Ginni herself goes back to him.

Episodes are sweet as these days...

But I cannot switch my mind off the upcoming disaster...

Lol I am being so suspicious of every harkat of Adi πŸ˜†its like watching a thriller.

mickeymouse21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Dewaaroon k sirf kaan hi nahi aankhein bhi hain aur naak ka toh pocho hi mat...woh toh sabse ziadaa tez hai🀣Do chef jo rehte hain ab ek sath ek chat kay neechayπŸ˜†

Defo and today the way supreet and amber were sneaking out of their room kya bhai 🀣

Edited by mickeymouse21 - 2 years ago
mickeymouse21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isamreen

Not me watching episode with half dread and being suspicious of Adi all the time πŸ˜‘

Makers ne yeh joh raita phailaya hai is se mere mind me khichdi si ban rahi hai, bas yeh na ho k saari positive theories ka falooda ban jaye

I never really write anything after watching the episodes because I know Sam will come at night and will WRITE EVERYTHING I WANT TO SAY 🀣