Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: devashree_h

He is an idiot. Scam ka paltu.😵 Thik hain, you want to try something new, why change it Scam's name. If not Khushwant then keep it in Gulabo's name. Isko Patni ka Simp banna hain.

ginni will be so broken. I really hope Adi comes to know first. He will be able to manage the situation well when ginni comes to know
Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Fiction-Lover

waise ye taiji kuch na kich khati hi rehti hain nahi 🤣 wo point to reh hi gaya… ladoo se sidha chinese 😆😆 waise sam ke hath ka chinese kha ke taiji ka kya haal hoga god knows 🤣

Oh I wanted her to go there and insult Scam. Bahut khurafat ki thi dono ne milkar, it will be interesting to see if chimmi gives the same izzat to dhaba working scamster 😊

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isamreen

We are here 😆

Ham Roz isi samay aate hain, coz we too watch it late

mujhe laga mujhe chod ke tum logo ne sab discuss kar liya 🤭🤭
devashree_h thumbnail

Adi said Thank You to Ambar, for Ginni. Despite her Tabbar puran, Ginni showed her trust on Adi to Ambar. Ambar does not give one hoot to anyone other than his narcissistic self. He is master manipulator. Despite everything, it seems like even Adi has been trapped by him.

The chipkali scene was my favorite because it came out of nowhere. ❤️ I thought Adi would be pointing to Ambar based on precap, but that was such a surprise. The way Ginni clung to him and the way Adi was amused, was extremely cute.

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Oh I wanted her to go there and insult Scam. Bahut khurafat ki thi dono ne milkar, it will be interesting to see if chimmi gives the same izzat to dhaba working scamster 😊

mujhe toh samajh nahi aaya why chimmi gave scam so much bhav. Chimmi had no idea about her background.
Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

It was confirmed today that Ginni are Goldie are twins.😆

They say one among the twin is a Lil weak than the other.

Here to Ginni had taken all the good genes 😆 shakal, akal, himmat, dimag sab kuch- kuch nahi hai Goldie k paas 😆

devashree_h thumbnail

Adi was so relax and casual today his smiles are so warm and to die for, Ginni couldn't take her eyes off him..

" Tenu takda rava" - it was Ginni who was looking at him,

He has to make her look at the food 3 times 😆 it was so obvious.

she has this open and beguiling look in her eyes when she looks at him, like the young girl she would have been if not early made into an adult. He cares for her, teases her, protects her, spoils her like no one had. He is so open with her talking more about his childhood. He isn't getting worked up seeing Ambar or surpreet if she is by his side he can co exist with anyone. He said thank you to Amber coz he was willing to help Ginni. She has so much of confidence on him, so much of trust, and he takes that you can see the look of more confidence on his face at her trust.

All this is observed by her and it takes to be a stone heart to be not affected by this and we know about her heart ❤️

Aditya Raj Singh is Ginni's first fantasy ❤️

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

He is an idiot. Scam ka paltu.😵 Thik hain, you want to try something new, why change it Scam's name. If not Khushwant then keep it in Gulabo's name. Isko Patni ka Simp banna hain.

He doesn't have a regard for his father, Ginni fought tooth and nails against Aditya to save the dhaba, he doesn't even remember that.

He is the greatest simp in the history and worst brother and son. Isko badhava Diya hi Ginni and gulabo ne hai. I hope scam jald hi isko phir se dump karde, then he will know

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

ginni will be so broken. I really hope Adi comes to know first. He will be able to manage the situation well when ginni comes to know

Same, even I hope Adi comes to know first. But first he has to tackle that shooter. Uske baad hi I think this Chinese Restaurant thing will come out.

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

mujhe toh samajh nahi aaya why chimmi gave scam so much bhav. Chimmi had no idea about her background.

Because Scam was Kanneda return who was showering her with gifts. And she thought Scam will be on her side after marriage.