Adi is already in love

Sameera85 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I think Adi is already in love.🥰🥰.. You don't hold a strangers hand for whom you don't feel anything or even a normal friend so close to your face🥰🥰.. Like almost near his lips..😍.. He was crying.. Looking at her with a look which had confusion..🤔🤔 Desperation.😟😟. Awe..care and of course love.🥰🥰.. One can just see it in his eyes.. His body language... The way he was staring at her while caressing her face, feeding her and especially helping her drink water was pure love... He was smiling slightly and slowly blinking .🥰🥰.. But yes Chidchid singh won't admit it so easily....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

completely agree on this… he has developed deep respect care and a feeling of losing her … which is nothing but love. affection level is so high at moment…😳 husband wife is most powerful relation, he is doing all hospital care help of ginni with “mujhe haq hain”…..

as you said he wont accept it or situations will happen that he won’t be able to accept it..

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mishti_forever

completely agree on this… he has developed deep respect care and a feeling of losing her … which is nothing but love. affection level is so high at moment…😳 husband wife is most powerful relation, he is doing all hospital care help of ginni with “mujhe haq hain”…..

as you said he wont accept it or situations will happen that he won’t be able to accept it..

In my fiction, i made him shower her🤣🤣🤣😍😍

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sameera85

I think Adi is already in love.🥰🥰.. You don't hold a strangers hand for whom you don't feel anything or even a normal friend so close to your face🥰🥰.. Like almost near his lips..😍.. He was crying.. Looking at her with a look which had confusion..🤔🤔 Desperation.😟😟. Awe..care and of course love.🥰🥰.. One can just see it in his eyes.. His body language... The way he was staring at her while caressing her face, feeding her and especially helping her drink water was pure love... He was smiling slightly and slowly blinking .🥰🥰.. But yes Chidchid singh won't admit it so easily....

U should read falling in love - Gitya.

It's written after they reach home and start husband wife journey.

Aditya taking full care.

Too much care actually 😍😍🤣🤣

Ginni also falling in love.

She took thr bullet for him.

Need to wait for confession.

Coz amber is gonna do blunders.

Hoping armaan will do that favor again.