Gunshot story wasn’t needed and whats next

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I have my thoughts of this gunshot track

1. First of all Ginni should stop sharing all the things with that ambar , not sharing with adi and why sharing with ambar about diary and blah blah u dont even know him yar and adi is saying again and again he is my mothers killer then have some trust. Adi had not shown trust on ginni on sams case but he have given thought on it back of mind. Ginni doesnt think anything only tabbar 🤔

2. Gunshot is just purely for bringing leads close to each other but that was flop idea i feel

3.just to say she is my wife ginni aditya raj singh whole hospital scene was not needed use some other logics yar

4. I hope age kuch sensible dikhayenge like how she recover and all… keep her away from that ambar …😵

5. Also now question will be why someone was teying to kill Adi ??? marna kisi aur ko tha per marne kisi aur ko chala aur mar kisi aur ko diya

6. aditya raj singh ki shadi cover karne aye thi media ab uski biwi ko goli lagi hain ab bhi ane chahiye ideally, aur darji ko bataygr ya nahi?? ya darji is out of coverage area of network