Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

I don’t know why did the makers didn’t show Adi actually speaking those dialogs when he sat in the car to take her to the hospital .. like talk and don’t sleep etc … even in hospital they did that .. somehow that diluted the scenes for me … KW was already doing good with expressing his grief .. dialogs would have added more punch to it ..

Anyhow , I loved all the flashbacks .. it was like a revision class of CM 😆

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Miracle_lover

Ok I don’t know if it’s only me but I found the precap damn hilarious. I mean they are making Adi act like a typical bahu we usually see in dramas 😂 His going to pray all day, then stand on one foot and ultimately fainting 🤦🏼‍♀️

Who is going to fill the hospital forms for him since Ginni is in the ICU now?! 😅😅😂😂🤣🤣

Omg🤣🤣 thankyou so much for reminding that there's more troll content for today and tomorrow as well, for you❤️❤️

Typical bahu and ultimately fainting🤪🤣 I want to hug you🤗 Adi is an ideal damaad, Ginni protected Daarji's amanat so in return Adi has protected Gulaabo's Gulaab Ginni😆

and the answer to your super question in the end is"tabbar zindabaad "🤣

A.

Edited by PerfectStart - 2 years ago
Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mishti_forever

same here i also checked that twice

Same here! I had to look couple places cause I thought I missed out on the big announcement lol

Miracle_lover thumbnail

OMG I saw a bit of the episode and I was like no time for flash backs or zoning out! You need to take her to the hospital ASAP damn it! Fully knowing nothing will happen to Ginni Lol

I don’t know if anyone saw Kuch Rang Ase Bhi but in that drama the scene when the FL gets hit by the car it was done beautifully. The ML kept talking to her throughout the scene to keep her conscious.

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

OMG I saw a bit of the episode and I was like no time for flash backs or zoning out! You need to take her to the hospital ASAP damn it! Fully knowing nothing will happen to Ginni Lol

I don’t know if anyone saw Kuch Rang Ase Bhi but in that drama the scene when the FL gets hit by the car it was done beautifully. The ML kept talking to her throughout the scene to keep her conscious.

No I haven’t watched that show .. but I know what u mean … dialogs would have helped showing his emotions in a much better way ..

Miracle_lover thumbnail

I would highly recommend you to watch it. I think the whole team starting from writers to producers were all female. Very beautifully done.

Edited by Miracle_lover - 2 years ago
Miracle_lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Omg🤣🤣 thankyou so much for reminding that there's more troll content for today and tomorrow as well, for you❤️❤️

Typical bahu and ultimately fainting🤪🤣 I want to hug you🤗 Adi is an ideal damaad, Ginni protected Daarji's amanat so in return Adi has protected Gulaabo's Gulaab Ginni😆

and the answer to your super question in the end is"tabbar zindabaad "🤣

A.

Another one from yesterday’s epi … Adi was putting sindoor on Ginni like he was sprinkling salt (like a chef) when his cooking 😂😂😂😂

Pottermeow thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Honestly, to me it was not that shocking but quite natural/ realistic response that Adi said Ginni is my wife. I mean in an intense situation like this when his going through so much emotion and she just took a bullet for him, his not going to say ‘she is my neighbourhood Dahbe wali’ lol 😂

BTW Ginni is a ER trauma patient, do hospitals in India actually make a critical patient wait and not admit until the forms are completed?! 😳 Someone should page Dr. Sid! 😜 (Only DMG fans will get this reference 😅)

EDIT

I just saw Niyati’s story on Instagram from the set and she is wearing sindoor now!! So, we might get the famous sindoor scene we have all been waiting for!!!

No, they don't make patients wait! Not for stabilising them and basic treatment like that atleast. I'm doing my MBBS in a government college in India, and they only make patients wait for further treatment after stabilising them....

I've always had a huge bone (chicken leg piece sized bone, to be precise) to pick with the way ITV portrays hospitals, doctors and medical procedures. And actually studying medicine has just made it worse!!!! 🤣

Miracle_lover thumbnail

Finally thank you for confirming it! I get that this is a drama but medical field ke pura mazak banake rakha hai yeh TV waloneh…kuch to realistic rakho