My wife - Ginni Aditya Raj Singh

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Honestly, to me it was not that shocking but quite natural/ realistic response that Adi said Ginni is my wife. I mean in an intense situation like this when his going through so much emotion and she just took a bullet for him, his not going to say โ€˜she is my neighbourhood Dahbe waliโ€™ lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

BTW Ginni is a ER trauma patient, do hospitals in India actually make a critical patient wait and not admit until the forms are completed?! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Someone should page Dr. Sid! ๐Ÿ˜œ (Only DMG fans will get this reference ๐Ÿ˜…)

EDIT

I just saw Niyatiโ€™s story on Instagram from the set and she is wearing sindoor now!! So, we might get the famous sindoor scene we have all been waiting for!!!

Edited by Miracle_lover - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miracle_lover

Honestly, to me it was not that shocking but quite natural/ realistic response that Adi said Ginni is my wife. I mean in an intense situation like this when his going through so much emotion and she just took a bullet for him, his not going to say โ€˜she is my neighbourhood Dahbe waliโ€™ lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

BTW Ginni is a ER trauma patient, do hospitals in India actually make a critical patient wait and not admit until the forms are completed?! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Someone should page Dr. Sid! ๐Ÿ˜œ (Only DMG fans will get this reference ๐Ÿ˜…)

Ik mene kahi pe comment ki hain kahi ye sanjivanee hospital to nahi ๐Ÿ˜‰ its like once dmg fan always dmg fan yad aa hi jata hain .. ๐Ÿค—
Miracle_lover thumbnail

Hahahaha exactly! Adi wants the best doctors who knows they are probably at Sanjeevni ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… Bechara ka toh row row ke halat etni buri hogaye. The writers of this show are making him go through hell right now.

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

๐Ÿคฃ

Also Munna bhai asked the same question, agr koi patient mar bhi rha ho toh pehle form fill karna zaruri hai something like that.

๐Ÿคฃ

Kitnaa trollsome episode lg rha hai sabkay views jaan kay๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†

Twitter fans are being so cheesey about it, jese fully loaded cheese pizza kha kay comment kartay hon๐Ÿ˜† appreciating KW for his performance is fine and he deserves it from his fans but they are magnificently cheesey about it๐Ÿ˜† trolling ka bhi toh apna maza hai and KW himself trolls his own serial like no other๐Ÿ˜†

A.

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

๐Ÿคฃ

Also Munna bhai asked the same question, agr koi patient mar bhi rha ho toh pehle form fill karna zaruri hai something like that.

๐Ÿคฃ

Kitnaa trollsome episode lg rha hai sabkay views jaan kay๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†

Twitter fans are being so cheesey about it, jese fully loaded cheese pizza kha kay comment kartay hon๐Ÿ˜† appreciating KW for his performance is fine and he deserves it from his fans but they are magnificently cheesey about it๐Ÿ˜† trolling ka bhi toh apna maza hai and KW himself trolls his own serial like no other๐Ÿ˜†

A.

I am so pissed off after watching the epi want to bash the director, editor left right center ๐Ÿ˜ก

Bold: these show only trending and fans going crazy because of karan and niyati chemistry. Unfortunately majority fans only need chemistry and romantic scenes nothing else ๐Ÿค”

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sid_ridz

I am so pissed off after watching the epi want to bash the director, editor left right center ๐Ÿ˜ก

Bold: these show only trending and fans going crazy because of karan and niyati chemistry. Unfortunately majority fans only need chemistry and romantic scenes nothing else ๐Ÿค”

Can you elaborate? I haven't watched the episode yet, can you enlighten me by giving me an example? I need to know, need more trolling material๐Ÿ˜† and less cheesier๐Ÿค”

A.

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Can you elaborate? I haven't watched the episode yet, can you enlighten me by giving me an example? I need to know, need more trolling material๐Ÿ˜† and less cheesier๐Ÿค”

A.

plz read my comments on episode discussion thread you will get the idea. makers of this show and editing team need serious level bashing ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Edited by sid_ridz - 2 years ago
devashree_h thumbnail

EDIT

I just saw Niyatiโ€™s story on Instagram from the set and she is wearing sindoor now!! So, we might get the famous sindoor scene we have all been waiting for!!!

It's an old thing used in ITV. I guess it's a hospital requirement for police FIR for accident or bullet wounds. Here they just did it so we could hear GINNI ADITYA RAJ SINGH from Adi's mouth.๐Ÿ˜† It's like he kept telling her,dont act like my wife, who are you to me, stop bothering with my family, everything came haunting back to him today.

Miracle_lover thumbnail

Ok I donโ€™t know if itโ€™s only me but I found the precap damn hilarious. I mean they are making Adi act like a typical bahu we usually see in dramas ๐Ÿ˜‚ His going to pray all day, then stand on one foot and ultimately fainting ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Who is going to fill the hospital forms for him since Ginni is in the ICU now?! ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Miracle_lover thumbnail

I mean now we might get to see Adi help Ginni with her day to day stuff and that includes putting sindoor on her forehead ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰