Adi is in love-New BTS Video

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

https://youtu.be/oFAZCnQYe1I

Armaan tries to make Adi understand that he's in love with Ginni......πŸ”₯πŸ”₯❀❀πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

That cracked me up: Armaan wohi kar rha hai jo audiences day one se chahtay hain🀣🀣🀣

A.

Edited by PerfectStart - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

armaans interview is just amazing… he is so natural … couldn’t see any drama in his interview it was quiet relatable and practical… and whatever we wish here they are reading … so keep wishing and writing

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wowwwww πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘this is probably the first serial where everything is going at a very fast pace. I like that nothing is being dragged.

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Miracle_lover

Wowwwww πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘this is probably the first serial where everything is going at a very fast pace. I like that nothing is being dragged.

Same here. Or else things drags for months and there is no story. This show is moving well and I’m loving it.

FariaJuthi thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Same! Though I want Adi to take time to fall, but this could be the start that he starts seeing Ginni in fifferent perspective!

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

I don't mind this, as long as realization isn't rushed. It was about time for him to analyze his attraction already.

Now I wonder what will be sauda here... Dil ke badle dil will be too cheesy na?

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

https://youtu.be/oFAZCnQYe1I

Armaan tries to make Adi understand that he's in love with Ginni......πŸ”₯πŸ”₯❀❀πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

That cracked me up: Armaan wohi kar rha hai jo audiences day one se chahtay hain🀣🀣🀣

A.

This is faster than a rocket 😍😍🀣🀣

They are really rushing the tracks

Unfortunately the writers in the forum are giving slow burn love tadka β™₯️β™₯️πŸ₯°

Now they have to drop that and start writing on the children instead.πŸ€”πŸ˜Ž

Perhaps a story on Gitya ka chantu mantu.🀣🀣🀣🀣

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

This is faster than a rocket 😍😍🀣🀣

They are really rushing the tracks

Unfortunately the writers in the forum are giving slow burn love tadka β™₯️β™₯️πŸ₯°

Now they have to drop that and start writing on the children instead.πŸ€”πŸ˜Ž

Perhaps a story on Gitya ka chantu mantu.🀣🀣🀣🀣

Aapki khwahish puri hogi bahut jald jis speed mei story ja rhi hai.... kahin aisa na ho k 100th episode pe generation leap hojaye🀣 KW and NF will probably leave the show and like you mentioned that their chantu mantu, they will take the story ahead🀣

Magar delivery mei toh kitchen mei hogi🀣

A.

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

I don't mind this, as long as realization isn't rushed. It was about time for him to analyze his attraction already.

Now I wonder what will be sauda here... Dil ke badle dil will be too cheesy na?

My god .. the show speed is faster than the light πŸ˜† but I am liking this fast track show … I am fed up of seeing every single track getting dragged for months in every show…

This is Gen Z … sab kuchh 5G ki speed pe ho raha hai … I am loving it πŸ˜†

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miracle_lover

Yes, you are absolutely right!!! But this rocket speed scares me so much, now that the diary truth is gonna unfold and with that Adi falling in love with Ginni, so much happening together, also don't forget about Gurleen, something tells me that she will be sent back to her mayka by her in laws due to her illness and Ginni and Adi will team up to solve her misery.

A.