Stories after thhe Shoot!

FariaJuthi thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I want stories after the shoot!

Like how Ginni will be asking Aditya if he is okay after waking up and Adi will almost teared up!

How Aditya will be always there for Ginni for some days and mean while will try to find the shooter!

How Aditya will ask Ginni why she took the bullet for him and Ginni will be like I did not thingk much, all I knew you are already in pain, I dont wannna see you in more pain!

How they will come closer in the process of Ginni's healing!

How they will be friends after this! And all!

Please someone write!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

They will show this type of this scene...they shoot ginni so that gitya can come closer.

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

I think after this point story will take turn to help Aditya realize what is Ginni's happiness and be supportive in her mission Diary Dhundo... It will force him to find the reason of her crying, it will force him to do chaan-been of diary, Gulabo may step in and tell Aditya why has Ginni been sad...

But again, this was little too early from drama side 😆 they could have waited till they developed some plot between these two. Diary in middle in GitYa is driving me nuts.

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I have written one FF Tu Jo Mila about my take on after shoot track ….. I wish aisa kuch to age

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I can think of few things happening here in the near future …

1. Adi and Ginni friendship and also Adi’s feelings changing for Ginni

2. Adi going into denial

3. Adi not willing to tell Ginni as he thinks that he might lose her as he lost his mother

4. Also Ginni’s constant reminder about going back in 1 month will put Adi in the back foot thinking that it might be a one sided love

5. In the meantime Ginni’s feelings also changing for him but she also holds back because she knows Adi doesn’t value Tabbar and never wants to be in that marriage. Moreover her marriage by deceit with Adi already makes her feel guilty in front of him.

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monsi08

I can think of few things happening here in the near future …

1. Adi and Ginni friendship and also Adi’s feelings changing for Ginni

2. Adi going into denial

3. Adi not willing to tell Ginni as he thinks that he might lose her as he lost his mother

4. Also Ginni’s constant reminder about going back in 1 month will put Adi in the back foot thinking that it might be a one sided love

5. In the meantime Ginni’s feelings also changing for him but she also holds back because she knows Adi doesn’t value Tabbar and never wants to be in that marriage. Moreover her marriage by deceit with Adi already makes her feel guilty in front of him.

loved all themes will try to write something on 3rd point 😳
FariaJuthi thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Please do write!

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mishti_forever

loved all themes will try to write something on 3rd point 😳

wow … can’t wait