Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Namita-M

You know, this had to happen. Adi doesn’t understand selflessness because he’s surrounded by selfish people. He is so far away from what his mom wanted him to be as a person.

A deadly accident caused it another would get him back. I’ve always known ki Ginni ke saath Kuch hoga and it will be eye opening for Adi.

Sadist hoon 😆

Haan ji this was very much needed, I wanted it from their initial meetings when Adi used his divide and rule tactics to change Ginni's perspective and a bit diverted from his dhaba goal and it's very beautifully shown today how Ginni brought Adi hope that his dream will be fulfilled and he is not very far from achieving his goal, she never wanted Adi to be even around this place and today she reminded him once again that his and her mother's dream is still alive though that tabbar speech was not needed🤔 she should not try to change his perspective, actions speak louder than words and she proved it by taking a bullet for him then why that irksome speech?🤔 I am with Adi in this, and I even made a post on it that no one can change or change a perspective overnight.

A.

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

You know, this had to happen. Adi doesn’t understand selflessness because he’s surrounded by selfish people. He is so far away from what his mom wanted him to be as a person.

A deadly accident caused it another would get him back. I’ve always known ki Ginni ke saath Kuch hoga and it will be eye opening for Adi.

Sadist hoon 😆

Right said

It was easily predicted.

Drastic step would be there for the turnaround of sadu chap aditya

But a weak moment could have been better.

Like the the steamy one i wrote in the first move.

They do we burn🤣🤣🤣

Imagine sizzling Gitya in that passionate scene.

We will be searching for tons of ice creams in our fridges.

Ahh need to cool down 🤣🤣🤣

U read it

I saw ur reaction.

Whether u blushed that i dont know.🤣🤣

Why i wrote it.

Even i didn't get it🤣🤣🤣

Himanshi151 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

Right said

It was easily predicted.

Drastic step would be there for the turnaround of sadu chap aditya

But a weak moment could have been better.

Like the the steamy one i wrote in the first move.

They do we burn🤣🤣🤣

Imagine sizzling Gitya in that passionate scene.

We will be searching for tons of ice creams in our fridges.

Ahh need to cool down 🤣🤣🤣

U read it

I saw ur reaction.

Whether u blushed that i dont know.🤣🤣

Why i wrote it.

Even i didn't get it🤣🤣🤣

Don't worry! that chummi scene ...I predict it in the future. Although it is not shown at this moment as you expected I have a gut feeling there will be a scene as such in the near future to bring our Gitya together.

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChannaMereyaFN

Don't worry! that chummi scene ...I predict it in the future. Although it is not shown at this moment as you expected I have a gut feeling there will be a scene as such in the near future to bring our Gitya together.

Will u read if i write it.🤣🤣🤣

Himanshi151 thumbnail

Sadist hoon 😆

True that...Adi surrounded by selfish people hated all that tabbar speech from Ginni. Just for Adi to realise family values makers brought Ginni into the picture...ufff! That entire misunderstanding "target wahi jiske haat mein inhaler h" 🤷

Anyway even if Adi realises what Ginni was trying to say I am sure he will be like Ginni is my family 🤔🤪 and no-one else. Although the twist here is ki the male vamp Ambar came there on time magically to save Adi. Ok! That's an entirely different topic. 🤪

Himanshi151 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

Will u read if i write it.🤣🤣🤣

Ofcourse...

No doubt about that

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChannaMereyaFN

True that...Adi surrounded by selfish people hated all that tabbar speech from Ginni. Just for Adi to realise family values makers brought Ginni into the picture...ufff! That entire misunderstanding "target wahi jiske haat mein inhaler h" 🤷

Anyway even if Adi realises what Ginni was trying to say I am sure he will be like Ginni is my family 🤔🤪 and no-one else. Although the twist here is ki the male vamp Ambar came there on time magically to save Adi. Ok! That's an entirely different topic. 🤪

What amuses me was amber's fatherly love for his son.

Aditya was still important to him

He came all the way for his son.

Hopefully he learns a lesson.

Father son as well as step mom relationship mends

Aditya gets his own family