Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Thankyou so much for sharing...."tumhe kuch nahi hogaa ginni .....mein hoon na yahan pey"😥😥😥💔💔💔

A.

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

They could have shown goli chhoo ke nikal gayi ya kuchh .. that bloody bullet actually penetrated into her body .. I don’t like it at all 😭

devashree_h thumbnail

I saw on Twitter, somebody made a parallel on GKT's hand in Adi's hand after she died and in the same way Ginni's hand in Adi's hand while they are taking her in hospital.

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Poor Ginni. This is disheartening.😟😭

Anyone knows where the writer lives??🤨

It's time we all meet him face to face 😡

Women to man talk since majority of us here are females.

And the minority, men to man talk

It's time for action 😎

It is to bring major turnaround in Aditya the sadu chap to develop feelings for her when there are actually so many other ways

Why give poor Ginni so much pain and blood lost.

Aek weak moment de dete.

Like akash telling Ginni to kiss him while Aditya sitting beside doing some work on his laptop . When Ginni comes closer, akash moves back, she ends up giving a chummi on Aditya 's cheek.

Awkward embarrassing moment with channa mereya bgm.🤨

Aditya ka dil phigal geya.♥️

One chummi for the turnaround. 😍

Operation theater bejna zeruri tha kya😡

Bechari ka kitna khoon chusliya 😭

Maro sale ko aek lat😡

Edited by Aniash - 2 years ago
PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aniash

Poor Ginni. This is disheartening.😟😭

Anyone knows where the writer leaves??🤨

It's time we all meet him face to face 😡

Women to man talk since majority of us here are females.

And the minority, men to man talk

It's time for action 😎

It is to bring major turnaround in Aditya the sadu chap to develop feelings for her when there are actually so many other ways

Why give poor Ginni so much pain and blood lost.

Aek weak moment de dete.

Like akash telling Ginni to kiss him while Aditya sitting beside doing some work on his laptop . When Ginni comes closer, akash moves back, she ends up giving a chummi on Aditya 's cheek.

Awkward embarrassing moment with channa mereya bgm.🤨

Aditya ka dil phigal geya.♥️

One chummi for the turnaround. 😍

Operation theater bejna zeruri tha kya😡

Bechari ka kitna khoon chusliya 😭

Maro sale ko aek lat😡

Please don't think I am a sadist🤣🤣 but when Armaan sent goons to dhaba to scare Ginni and her family I thought during the fight Ginni will be shot, or during Adi's fight for Dhaba some goons will target useless goldie and Ginni will take the bullet and Adi will be shaken but it didn't happen and now it has happened finally, Adi is shaken and in pain too seeing Ginni in this critical condition but it was necessary, she brought him so much happiness, understood his dream and why he was so eager to buy her dhaba though she spoiled it by tabbar speech...again makers ki logic end mei she said aap tak musibat pohonchnay nhi dete khud saamnay ajatay hain and hailaaa that happened the very next moment she uttered those words, yeh hypothetical speech krwaayi Ginni se kay Adi pe musibat aaye aur Ginni saamnay agayi😆 I wish the makers had edited off the tabbar speech scene but they didn't

Anyways coming back to your topic, like Wahi said in one of the segments that itni jaldi dil diya toh kuch bachay gaa nahi phir aapko baccha chahiye hogaa🤣

So I am actually enjoying this slow burn and angst and little cute romance which will now become tense, the one month time and both unknowingly coming closer to each other, the things will become harder for AG and the times will be testing especially with that diary disaster and all the mysteries buried long ago will begin to resurface.

A.

Edited by PerfectStart - 2 years ago
Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Please don't think I am a sadist🤣🤣 but when Armaan sent goons to dhaba to scare Ginni and her family I thought during the fight Ginni will be shot, or during Adi's fight for Dhaba some goons will target useless goldie and Ginni will take the bullet and Adi will be shaken but it didn't happen and now it has happened finally, Adi is shaken and in pain too seeing Ginni in this critical condition but it was necessary, she brought him so much happiness, understood his dream and why he was so eager to buy her dhaba though she spoiled it by tabbar speech...again makers ki logic end mei she said aap tak musibat pohonchnay nhi dete khud saamnay ajatay hain and hailaaa that happened the very next moment she uttered those words, yeh hypothetical speech krwaayi Ginni se kay Adi pe musibat aaye aur Ginni saamnay agayi😆 I wish the makers had edited off the tabbar speech scene but they didn't

Anyways coming back to your topic, like Wahi said in one of the segments that itni jaldi dil diya toh kuch bachay gaa nahi phir aapko baccha chahiye hogaa🤣

So I am actually enjoying this slow burn and angst and little cute romance which will now become tense, the one month time and both unknowingly coming closer to each other, the things will become harder for AG and the times will be testing especially with that diary disaster and all the mysteries buried long ago will begin to resurface.

A.

U speak the truth.

A drastic tragedy is required.

This was expected

The writer is just copy pasting from other serials.

Only difference is a chummi won't be a high end drama like a bullet. They need it for ratings.

But seeing Ginni in pain is disheartening.😭

As it is she went through a lot

Poverty, useless brother, fatherless.

So much she went through.

My heart goes for her more than Aditya from day one.

Aditya has also gone through sorrow. Losing mother at a small age. Abused by father.

At least Ginni still had a family.

I don't know why. My heart still goes for her more

I am currently less Keen on gitya love journey but more on diary truth. How Ginni will react. Will aditya support her or his family.

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

You know, this had to happen. Adi doesn’t understand selflessness because he’s surrounded by selfish people. He is so far away from what his mom wanted him to be as a person.

A deadly accident caused it another would get him back. I’ve always known ki Ginni ke saath Kuch hoga and it will be eye opening for Adi.

Sadist hoon 😆

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: devashree_h

I saw on Twitter, somebody made a parallel on GKT's hand in Adi's hand after she died and in the same way Ginni's hand in Adi's hand while they are taking her in hospital.

Oh man!! That’s so true. Adi ki halat 😭

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Oh man!! That’s so true. Adi ki halat 😭

So much trauma for him. Ginni has made sure she has place in his life now.