Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aquabutterfly thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mishti_forever

whats there in the diary? recipes? amritsar ka kuch bada raaz jo kisiko malamal banade? jine ke liye gyan ( i dont think warna ambar nahi churata. hehe) … khushwant told ginni that diary ki kimat mere jitni hain? so I am curious whats there? i cant even imagine more than this… what u people think? Itna sajake decorate karke uske andar likha kya hain?

Krabby Patty ka secret formula likha hai diary mein 🤣

No but seriously, it's the recipes of dishes with special twist that nobody but Khushwant know how to make. And Ambar stole those recipes, which is why his business was so successful and also why Adi said their hotel menu never changed (ab churayi hui recipes hi limited hai toh banda bhi kya hi kare)

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly

Krabby Patty ka secret formula likha hai diary mein 🤣

No but seriously, it's the recipes of dishes with special twist that nobody but Khushwant know how to make. And Ambar stole those recipes, which is why his business was so successful and also why Adi said their hotel menu never changed (ab churayi hui recipes hi limited hai toh banda bhi kya hi kare)

2-4 diary churani chaiye thi 😛
devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: monsi08

😆

Recipes ke copies to banaye honge to show them to their hotel chefs … ab Daarji aur Ambar baith ke cooking kar rahe the hotel mein .. aisa to nahi hoga .. they could have easily destroyed the diary long ago 😆 but I guess Daarji kept it due to his own guilt of betraying his friend may be!

Agar hum sab Ambar ke logic ke chakkar mein pad gaye to khud hi Ghanchakkar ban jayenge 🤣

Yes, Ambar does reminisce that Daarji did not destroy the diary due to his guilt. Also, I guess all Chefs have their own techniques for each recipe. Khushwant was making such secret recipes where he wrote down what ingredients he was using and in what way. Ginni did watch YouTube for some firangi recipe Adi asked her to make for Gurleen's wedding.

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

After reading all u guys comments in the thread,

I can only say this.

We are way smarter than the writer.

But still pretend to be fools🤣🤣🤣

Let him think he is smart.

And we laugh at his Idiocracy 🤣🤣🤣