Diary me kya hain? any guesses ?

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

whats there in the diary? recipes? amritsar ka kuch bada raaz jo kisiko malamal banade? jine ke liye gyan ( i dont think warna ambar nahi churata. hehe) … khushwant told ginni that diary ki kimat mere jitni hain? so I am curious whats there? i cant even imagine more than this… what u people think? Itna sajake decorate karke uske andar likha kya hain?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretShame thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Recipes of some out-of-this-world dishes that no one aside from Khushwant has ever conceived of. 😂

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishti_forever

whats there in the diary? recipes? amritsar ka kuch bada raaz jo kisiko malamal banade? jine ke liye gyan ( i dont think warna ambar nahi churata. hehe) … khushwant told ginni that diary ki kimat mere jitni hain? so I am curious whats there? i cant even imagine more than this… what u people think? Itna sajake decorate karke uske andar likha kya hain?

Khushwant writes his special recipes in his diary. Sometimes Ginni writes it for him. I think Khushwant used to experiment to make normal recipes better. It's like he had his own secret recipes which he wrote in the diary.

Fiction-Lover thumbnail

ha aur tab youtube bhi nahi tha isliye ambar needs those recipes warna to ajkal youtube pe jyada recipe hain yar ye 100 page diary me kya hoga 🤣

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mishti_forever

ha aur tab youtube bhi nahi tha isliye ambar needs those recipes warna to ajkal youtube pe jyada recipe hain yar ye 100 page diary me kya hoga 🤣

actually … if Ginni had used her smart phone to check the recipes on the YouTube .. ab Tak uska dhaba kahan ke kahan hota … diary ke chakkar mein padi rahi 😆
but more than that for her that diary was the last memory of her dad .. so she wants it badly .. also since the time she has come to know that the diary could be the reason for her dad’s death.. it becomes all the more important to her !

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: monsi08

actually … if Ginni had used her smart phone to check the recipes on the YouTube .. ab Tak uska dhaba kahan ke kahan hota … diary ke chakkar mein padi rahi 😆
but more than that for her that diary was the last memory of her dad .. so she wants it badly .. also since the time she has come to know that the diary could be the reason for her dad’s death.. it becomes all the more important to her !

Ohhhh you are amazing🤣

Again makers ki logic Ginni is very smart, why didn't she think of that😳🤔

A.

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Khushwant writes his special recipes in his diary. Sometimes Ginni writes it for him. I think Khushwant used to experiment to make normal recipes better. It's like he had his own secret recipes which he wrote in the diary.

YT provides one recipe with 100 different variations😊 obviously you don't use all but given to the fact that Ginni's dhaba was in ruins and she's a good chef, she could have used her own techniques with YT's help and would have been more successful than her papa ji.

A.

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Also amber can copy of diary recipe and then destroy it...why he didn't do it yet its also a mystery to me 😆

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sid_ridz

Also amber can copy of diary recipe and then destroy it...why he didn't do it yet its also a mystery to me 😆

😆

Recipes ke copies to banaye honge to show them to their hotel chefs … ab Daarji aur Ambar baith ke cooking kar rahe the hotel mein .. aisa to nahi hoga .. they could have easily destroyed the diary long ago 😆 but I guess Daarji kept it due to his own guilt of betraying his friend may be!

Agar hum sab Ambar ke logic ke chakkar mein pad gaye to khud hi Ghanchakkar ban jayenge 🤣

Fiction-Lover thumbnail

seriously his logics are antiques , gadha handpump jiske hath me hain use marro kehta hain, ise diary aise gharke fireplace me distroy karta hain pura pagal… he can only shout nonsence and beat wives..