Where is the story heading???

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Looking into the writer's insight, he is building Gitya to develop feelings at the moment but realization only after one month.

Diary track is hyped but it won't happen soon. Ginni still won't find out the culprit.

After she leaves Singh residence to restart the dabba again then angst moment between Gitya shown. Both missing one another.

Finally confession. Time to tell i love u.

After that only she will find out the person was his father and will drift away from him

Meaning Gitya confessed then only conflicts.

During this time face offs will happen and their divorce track will be executed.

She already thought him family values. Definitely he will defend his family business somehow coz of grandpa

So .

Develop feelings.

Separation and realization.

Confession.

Culprit revealed

Then family brawls and Gitya face offs

Divorce track.

Some members suggest that they well starr the dabba story again.

I don't think so. They already deviated from the theme since sam track. The dabba track didn't bring them ratings.

It will be during the divorce track they will persue their separate dreams. But eventually ends up joining together and divorce cancelled 🀣🀣🀣

I can only see this coming looking at the writer's style

Typical itv route

The same repetition. Just copy paste.

I could be wrong.

But this is where they could be heading.

I just hope they don't bring a divorce track and torture us viewers more.

We still have Sam revenge pending.

I am only waiting for Gitya confession.

I love u boldo aek dusre ko

Suhaagraat menalo

After that we can take a leave and Tara bye bye.

Edited by Aniash - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

For some reason, now I genuinely want to see Aditya falling in love first and Ginni much later when Aditya starts putting in efforts to make her feel special and value. Like I mean I also see writer in that direction because except for exposing Sam and not pushing Sam to jail for sake of Golie, Aditya hasn't done much that would attract Ginni towards him; if at all, saari harkatein exact opposite ki hai πŸ˜†

Only good thing is that Ginni is pure-hearted to realize that one need not necessarily do something for her to come in good books. She has formed the conception that Singh family ke munde dikhte sakt hai (clearly Aditya and Amber) but they are nice!

I feel story's theme isn't about dhabba, it's about the feeling of love being beyond any keemat. It said, jo aaya tha Dhabba ka sauda karne kya beek jayega Ginni ke pyaar mein.,. So, it's sticking to theme and diary is key aspect of Dhabba.

Aniash thumbnail

They left the theme aside during sam track.

To test waters.

It's the ratings that matters more than the theme

We as viewers feel they should stick to it

For them it isn't that way. It's money making. The trps their main focus

They might bring the dabba and diary back to focus to the theme again but if the ratings still didn't increase then they will devviate again.

The truth is it is not the theme to be blamed. The first promo was wonderful and it lured majority of us here but it's the storyline and execution of the plot that was poorly executed and the reason for the ratings stagnant since inception.

If they want to bring the dabba theme back, they need to come up with a wonderful plot which is intriguing and focusing only on the leads more rather than sam, amber or other grey characters eating up majority footage.

As for Gitya, i also want initiative first from Aditya. β™₯️

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

i have same question where it will head after gunshot means none can directly confess immediate after hospital.. diary thing will be also on hold after this.. so cant guess whats coming up next.. only thing is sure kitchen romance band ho jayega ab ab room me hi romantic hona hoga inhe πŸ˜‰

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishti_forever

i have same question where it will head after gunshot means none can directly confess immediate after hospital.. diary thing will be also on hold after this.. so cant guess whats coming up next.. only thing is sure kitchen romance band ho jayega ab ab room me hi romantic hona hoga inhe πŸ˜‰

Satyavachan 🀣🀣🀣

Room ka romance bhi likha hain .

The first move.

Udhar bahut kuch hain🀣🀣🀣

Confession bhi mile ga

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

For some reason, now I genuinely want to see Aditya falling in love first and Ginni much later when Aditya starts putting in efforts to make her feel special and value. Like I mean I also see writer in that direction because except for exposing Sam and not pushing Sam to jail for sake of Golie, Aditya hasn't done much that would attract Ginni towards him; if at all, saari harkatein exact opposite ki hai πŸ˜†

Only good thing is that Ginni is pure-hearted to realize that one need not necessarily do something for her to come in good books. She has formed the conception that Singh family ke munde dikhte sakt hai (clearly Aditya and Amber) but they are nice!

I feel story's theme isn't about dhabba, it's about the feeling of love being beyond any keemat. It said, jo aaya tha Dhabba ka sauda karne kya beek jayega Ginni ke pyaar mein.,. So, it's sticking to theme and diary is key aspect of Dhabba.

@bold - This!! This is it!! You have nailed it. Dhaba is just a part of it but not the story.

Very well said!

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Aniash

They left the theme aside during sam track.

To test waters.

It's the ratings that matters more than the theme

We as viewers feel they should stick to it

For them it isn't that way. It's money making. The trps their main focus

They might bring the dabba and diary back to focus to the theme again but if the ratings still didn't increase then they will devviate again.

The truth is it is not the theme to be blamed. The first promo was wonderful and it lured majority of us here but it's the storyline and execution of the plot that was poorly executed and the reason for the ratings stagnant since inception.

If they want to bring the dabba theme back, they need to come up with a wonderful plot which is intriguing and focusing only on the leads more rather than sam, amber or other grey characters eating up majority footage.

As for Gitya, i also want initiative first from Aditya. β™₯️

Shows that decide to air no Star Bharat or Sony shouldn't expect TRPs πŸ˜† 0.3 maybe highest rating they would have seen.