Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

so Ginni took the bullet for adi she don't shoot mistakenly thinking radha aunty. Now adi's wicket surely gone 😳

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

This is exactly what I thought seeing the precap!

I don't know if it's too early for this storyline 😆 Yes, Ginni is great and she could do that for stranger too and this would strongly impact Aditya, but seems like little too quick.

I am hoping now Aditya will dive deeper to know what was Ginni's problem, or would he continue to offer her money / fees for the risk she took? And Ginni be like yeh ek seva thi... and we continue this in round and round.

Everything in this show quick . Quick contract marriage, quick 3rd angle pregnancy track, quick romance, quick barish mai sexy dance, now quick shooting scene.

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Lmao! I wonder how would adi try to pay ginni for such a BIG favour. Wait! I have a suggestion : by becoming her lifelong supporter & companion.

devashree_h thumbnail

When she was crying yesterday, he was running behind her to know what was bothering. This is definitely going to push him to next level. He is going to do everything to make sure she is alright and this is probably how he will get involved in diary truth reveal.