Precap!!! Ginni takes the bullet to save Adi-link added

S-I-A thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Today’s precap : Adi cuts the cake to celebrate his mom birthday and feeds Ginni and says thank you . Shooters aiming ( Randhawa aunty was not even there don’t know who shooters were aiming) and Ginni comes in front of Adi and takes the bullet.

https://twitter.com/dodda_india1/status/1570589841750102016?s=46&t=gXai7n5ZYHgK79k8Y5d09g

Edited by S-I-A - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aveksha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

😒

Edited by aveksha - 2 years ago
Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I am very happy🤣 LMAO I knowww…call me a sadist lol BUTTT Now Adi will feel guilty and realize that Ginni risked her life to save him! He will have to take care of her now. Maybe he will develop feelings and care for her 🥰

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Adi ke liye uski maa ke baad koi hain jo uske liye jaan de sakta hain ye feeling adi ko jyada emotional bana degi …. coz Adi is already emotional fellow and this feeling will make him go weak

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Classic ITv😆

Inke shooters ka nishana bada bekar hota hai

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Miracle_lover

I am very happy🤣 LMAO I knowww…call me a sadist lol BUTTT Now Adi will feel guilty and realize that Ginni risked her life to save him! He will have to take care of her now. Maybe he will develop feelings and care for her 🥰

This happened for his realisation only. Otherwise there was no tuk of romance overdose then sudden shooting

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti46

Classic ITv😆

haha wahi na
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

This gunshot ll be shown trow or Monday 🤔

Trow i ll not be able to watch the epi 😢

TFS dear🙂

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shruti46

Classic ITv😆

This is exactly what I thought seeing the precap!

I don't know if it's too early for this storyline 😆 Yes, Ginni is great and she could do that for stranger too and this would strongly impact Aditya, but seems like little too quick.

I am hoping now Aditya will dive deeper to know what was Ginni's problem, or would he continue to offer her money / fees for the risk she took? And Ginni be like yeh ek seva thi... and we continue this in round and round.

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Miracle_lover

I remembered Hum dil de chuke sanam scene from the precap … Aishwarya getting shot and Ajay Devgun caring for her and helping her to put sindoor etc .. however cliche .. such scenes are always awww-worthy

Here they may not have sindoor scene but Adi can help her in many things like Uske lambi zulfein jo hamesha atak jati hai uske button pe .. unko sulajhana

Ya phir woh standard kurte ki dori tie karna ..

kitchen se dabba nikaal ke dena ..

List can go on n on☺️

😆😆 😆