Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Yupp, and if you noticed Adi was there in hospital too sitting on a bench, so it was only him who brought her hospital.

A.

Yeah he is sitting there and I saw Armaan also in one of their insta pic 😃

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Ofcourse☺️I have a feeling that it will be Adi first who will learn the truth of diary and Ginni's father's cause of death which was his own father in his pursuit of the shooter.

A day ago he said tumhara stay extend hojayega....he paused for a bit and Ginni said jo k mein nahi chahti and he exclaimed exactly!!!!

A.

Ya they need bahana to extend the stay hence this

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yes

She must get shot at all costs.

Wanna see Adi taking care of Ginni and protecting her☺️

A.

LMAOOO Not gonna lie but I was thinking the same thing too! LOLL 🤣🤣 I want to see Adi taking care of Ginni and doing all the things that a husband would normally do 🥰

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I am actually excited for this track Adi will take care of Ginni and she will see the caring side of him. On the other hand Adi will realize Ginni is important for him.

Ginni will surely melt seeing how adi caring for her. But I don't want its their love realization but both care for each other realization. I think think both will fall for each other same time.

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Check NF's story too, in last or 2nd last there's a video of her on stretcher, hosp track is now confirmed.

A.

WHAT HOSPY TRACK?!

Gosh Imma so late....what happened?

Koi bta do pweash 🤡

Also PS : If Ginni Ben gets shot then we can expect some wild/caring/regretting Adi as he would have already YELLED at her before. Getting what Imma saying? ☺️

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Shardul posted a story of Karan where his eyes look swollen and his voice is hoarse....100% Ginni ke goli lagi hai and ussi ka rona-dhona hai ye sab.

Finally we moving towards Adi bhaiyya falling for Ginni Ben.

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

WHAT HOSPY TRACK?!

Gosh Imma so late....what happened?

Koi bta do pweash 🤡

Also PS : If Ginni Ben gets shot then we can expect some wild/caring/regretting Adi as he would have already YELLED at her before. Getting what Imma saying? ☺️

Yes we are finally getting there now we will see new developments in AG relationship I think Adi will realise how important Ginni is for him, first he wanted Ginni to leave cardboard mansion and his life ASAP but now he will look for ways to extend her stay and will try to keep her around him or try to be around her if she's willing to leave cardboard mansion because she's as stubborn as him and Adi knows it, because of his yelling she might decide to leave Adi before the one month ends but Adi being protective towards Ginni will try atleast to make her stay until he track that shooter and find out the reason why he shot Ginni.

A.

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

Shardul posted a story of Karan where his eyes look swollen and his voice is hoarse....100% Ginni ke goli lagi hai and ussi ka rona-dhona hai ye sab.

Finally we moving towards Adi bhaiyya falling for Ginni Ben.

Everyone has a shocked reaction to my post, only you have a wow reaction🤣 BTW that's also my reaction🤣woww yes yes Ginni ko goli lagay😃😃

shruti46 thumbnail

So will this bring realisation to adi that he feels for ginni and all rona dhona will happen..

Please makers dont use word Pyar yet!!

PerfectStart thumbnail

Here's our swollen eyes Adi:

https://twitter.com/Shizray22/status/1570395537039577095?s=20&t=uIBZLXNwMlRNaMZCKIWLKw

She's shot exactly where Aish was shot in HDDCS, I hope we also get some similar scenes like Ginni trying to fill her maang but couldn't do so due to her one hand in the sling so Adi will help her

A.