Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

I find it heartening, Adi has started to understand Ginni, her world and all the people in it and around her, himself including, he is getting patient with her, he has lost his mother at a very young age and he misses her warmth so when it comes to mother his or Ginni's he gets really emotional and sensitive about it and remember what he said when he first came to her dhaba and when Gulabo called her putar he very rudely told her that he's not putr but Aditya Raj Singh. Although Adi hates his father and Supreet but I believe he finds solace in Ginni's company and Akash's too and also Taya ji, when Taya ji reprimanded Adi for applying business tactics to relations he listened calmly and even thanked him.

Both AG have lost their loved ones and so this pain connects them very deeply,more deeply than any other feeling in the world.

Gulabo ji will not give Adi any chittar😆now more than ever they both deserve the love of those elders who can bring them closer ,understand their relation and make them realise what they mean to each other.

A.

so true … they both understand each other at some level for sure .. but to know a person and empathise with him/her and to love a person are 2 different emotions .. time will bring them closer but a small separation after 1 month will give them that needed push to understand the real feelings towards each other I feel 😊

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: monsi08

so true … they both understand each other at some level for sure .. but to know a person and empathise with him/her and to love a person are 2 different emotions .. time will bring them closer but a small separation after 1 month will give them that needed push to understand the real feelings towards each other I feel 😊

Agree they are still not in love...they are on attraction phase and there is a desire to know the other person...but love need much more passion which will grow soon

monsi08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Gulabo came twice to Singh Mansion but did not meet Adi. I think they are saving the meet for future episodes. But it was so cute of him worrying about what Mummyji will say to him.😆 At least we got to know, he thinks about all this stuff. Like he knows, even if it's for a month, she is his responsibility and he has to take care of her. I think yeh Gulabo ka ladla banega.😆

Arre haan yaar .. u r right .. I didn’t notice that she never met him after the marriage 😃
@bold , so true 😆

monsi08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Saas ka darr sabko hona chahiye, and agar Ginni koi nai toh damad ko definitely hona chahiye; but before anything else he has to start preparing for one-month later wali speech for saas...

Dear Saasu-Maa,

I was terrified to inform Daarji, and was more scared to tell you that my wife, aka you daughter, are splitting because woh bohot patni ban ne ki koshish kar rahi thi and I want to direct my life. I promise I made her laugh everytime my dad or you made her cry by constantly bringing some diary. Please avoid the topic.🤪 Since I was so terrified isiliye khatt likha hai.

Your wish to be Son-In-Law,

aditya

Hilarious 😂 this letter will make Gulabo ji so happy that she would never utter a word about the damn diary in front Ginni ever again 😆

She would rather wait for her naati pote 😆