#randompostAlert… Adi ko bhi hai saas ka darr

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Chahe banda kitna bhi bol de ki ye shadi has no meaning and all that blah … but still damad ko saas ka darr hai .. tabhi to he insists Ginni to tell him about her pareshani .. he says what will he answer to Gulabo Ji … usko darr hai ki uski Saas aake Chittar maaregi usko if Ginni has any issues in the Singh house😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

freakybat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lol good one...and the shocked expression on Ginni’s face

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

And he also accept she is his responsibility and its his duty to keep her happy and problem free 😳😆

Edited by sid_ridz - 2 years ago
monsi08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: freakybat

Lol good one...and the shocked expression on Ginni’s face

He just wants to know what’s bothering her using Daarji and Gulabo Ji but nothing worked 😆

monsi08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sid_ridz

And he also accept she is his responsibility and its his duty to keep her happy and problem free 😳😆

Yeah 😳 Baaton baaton mein itni badi baat keh gaya munda.. but na Ginni ko kuchh samjha .. na hi usko 🤪😆

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: monsi08

Yeah 😳 Baaton baaton mein itni badi baat keh gaya munda.. but na Ginni ko kuchh samjha .. na hi usko 🤪😆

Both have same feelings but going on circle 😆

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: monsi08

Chahe banda kitna bhi bol de ki ye shadi has no meaning and all that blah … but still damad ko saas ka darr hai .. tabhi to he insists Ginni to tell him about her pareshani .. he says what will he answer to Gulabo Ji … usko darr hai ki uski Saas aake Chittar maaregi usko if Ginni has any issues in the Singh house😆😆

I find it heartening, Adi has started to understand Ginni, her world and all the people in it and around her, himself including, he is getting patient with her, he has lost his mother at a very young age and he misses her warmth so when it comes to mother his or Ginni's he gets really emotional and sensitive about it and remember what he said when he first came to her dhaba and when Gulabo called her putar he very rudely told her that he's not putr but Aditya Raj Singh. Although Adi hates his father and Supreet but I believe he finds solace in Ginni's company and Akash's too and also Taya ji, when Taya ji reprimanded Adi for applying business tactics to relations he listened calmly and even thanked him.

Both AG have lost their loved ones and so this pain connects them very deeply,more deeply than any other feeling in the world.

Gulabo ji will not give Adi any chittar😆now more than ever they both deserve the love of those elders who can bring them closer ,understand their relation and make them realise what they mean to each other.

A.

Edited by PerfectStart - 2 years ago
devashree_h thumbnail

Gulabo came twice to Singh Mansion but did not meet Adi. I think they are saving the meet for future episodes. But it was so cute of him worrying about what Mummyji will say to him.😆 At least we got to know, he thinks about all this stuff. Like he knows, even if it's for a month, she is his responsibility and he has to take care of her. I think yeh Gulabo ka ladla banega.😆

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

Saas ka darr sabko hona chahiye, and agar Ginni koi nai toh damad ko definitely hona chahiye; but before anything else he has to start preparing for one-month later wali speech for saas...

Dear Saasu-Maa,

I was terrified to inform Daarji, and was more scared to tell you that my wife, aka you daughter, are splitting because woh bohot patni ban ne ki koshish kar rahi thi and I want to direct my life. I promise I made her laugh everytime my dad or you made her cry by constantly bringing some diary. Please avoid the topic.🤪 Since I was so terrified isiliye khatt likha hai.

Your wish to be Son-In-Law,

aditya

monsi08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sid_ridz

Both have same feelings but going on circle 😆

Yeah … they are not understanding that they are affecting each other so much now …

As Aakash rightly pointed out to her .. ki angel pe monster ka rang chadhne laga hai .. jaise monster pe angel ka rang chad gaya hai …

Of course They need time to grow these feelings for each other …