Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Ginni frequents the Gurudwara a lot. The Bhaiji there personally knows Ginni. The same Gurudwara is visited by Daarji and Singh family. That's where the mithai boxes are going. And Bhaiji might know the mithai boxes came from Singh Mansion. He might mention to Ginni that there was some diary in mithai boxes that came from your Sasural.

That's why I mentioned that it would be anonymous from where it came from. See the thing is that since it's going to Gurudwara people can donate without taking credit or letting them know the source, however I really don't know how Ginni will find culprit if Ginni just gets diary and saves Dhabba, so maybe it can go in the direction you recommended... Yaar kitne possibilities hai iss show mein...

It can literally go in any direction ðŸĪŠ

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

That's why I mentioned that it would be anonymous from where it came from. See the thing is that since it's going to Gurudwara people can donate without taking credit or letting them know the source, however I really don't know how Ginni will find culprit if Ginni just gets diary and saves Dhabba, so maybe it can go in the direction you recommended... Yaar kitne possibilities hai iss show mein...

It can literally go in any direction ðŸĪŠ

Yes, and I think it's too early for Diary secret to come out. Both our leads are stubborn and are idiots in their own way.😆 They have to develop feelings before diary secret comes out.

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: monsi08

Daarji was wiser to keep the diary in the safe .. but Ambar ka dimaag ka wahi jane â€Ķ din bhar diary diary karta rehta hai aur poore ghar mein liye liye ghoom raha hai .. Tai and Ginni both already saw it 😆

If at all he wants to hide it .. the only thing that he needs to do is to let it be in the safe itself 😆

but looking at Ambar taking all the footage for diary and business blah blah .. I have a bad feeling that Daarji is not coming back 😒 I want him back so badly â€Ķ let them send off Ambar and bring back Daarji

Yaar, I had so many hopes from Ambar as a villain.😆 Yeh Scam and Chimmi ke level ki harkatein kar raha hain.😆 Like why couldn't he keep the diary in the locker. Why bring it out and stand in middle of the house to burn it.😆

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Yaar, I had so many hopes from Ambar as a villain.😆 Yeh Scam and Chimmi ke level ki harkatein kar raha hain.😆 Like why couldn't he keep the diary in the locker. Why bring it out and stand in middle of the house to burn it.😆

Sach mein .. I know this Ambar actor from some old show and I am surprised to see him in a negative role â€Ķ but the way writers are making him to look like a clown villain ðŸĪĄ I feel bad for him to choose this role ..

also how the hell did he keep the diary in the mithai box without Ginni noticing it â€Ķ ya to writers bahut bade ullu hain ya humko samajh rahe hain 😆

somewhereover thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm really confused with how the track is shaping up. The diary is still in the SIngh house, thanks to Tayji who took four boxes of ladoo for herself. She hasn't come across the diary yet and put the boxes away somewhere in a cabinet or drawer.

And the biggest surprise is the business partner was none other than Amber, unless the flashbacks shown in today's episode were misleading. So it seems like Amber is responsible for her father's death. Which makes things conveient given how much Adi hates Amber. But Ginni is trusting the man (Amber) who has caused her family so much pain and grief. This is going to have soem impact on Adi and Ginni's relationship. It could be the thing that makes or breaks them. Since its Amber (and not Darji), it may be a catalyst for the better. But Darji did cover up some of Amber's behavior. Let's see.

Ironic how Amber may be responsible for the death of both Adi's mother and Ginni's father. At this stage, I see no redemption for the character. Never did, actually. He was terrible from the start and keeps getting worse. He may have blood on his hands.

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: somewhereover

I'm really confused with how the track is shaping up. The diary is still in the SIngh house, thanks to Tayji who took four boxes of ladoo for herself. She hasn't come across the diary yet and put the boxes away somewhere in a cabinet or drawer.

And the biggest surprise is the business partner was none other than Amber, unless the flashbacks shown in today's episode were misleading. So it seems like Amber is responsible for her father's death. Which makes things conveient given how much Adi hates Amber. But Ginni is trusting the man (Amber) who has caused her family so much pain and grief. This is going to have soem impact on Adi and Ginni's relationship. It could be the thing that makes or breaks them. Since its Amber (and not Darji), it may be a catalyst for the better. But Darji did cover up some of Amber's behavior. Let's see.

Ironic how Amber may be responsible for the death of both Adi's mother and Ginni's father. At this stage, I see no redemption for the character. Never did, actually. He was terrible from the start and keeps getting worse. He may have blood on his hands.

I am going to make separate post for Amber about him being irredeemable...

But I also think that though Aditya hates him, it might still be major deal-breaker for Ginni and Aditya because ultimately, it will be very difficult for her to trust the family as whole. She has been betrayed by Amber and Daarji both; so, Aditya kaunsa doodh ka dhula hoga maybe the perspective. And Aditya may continue thinking that Ginni trusted Amber over him and on top of it, she is blaming whole family, right? He may hate Amber but Daarji is like respected man - this is on assumption Daarji had major role in the whole thing.

Diary may reach Ginni without anyone knowing the real culprit. Amber should have just let diary go and assumed it has reached Gurudwara.😆