Source of Payment= Ginni's Happiness = Aditya will recover Diary...

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Ranting first... grrr.... Ginni trusts Amber at drop-of emotional chat and tells him everything and throws attitude at Aditya inspite of knowing how Amber treats all and how Aditya maybe rude but isn't bad person. Not that I mind Aditya struggling to find the problem to help her, but I have issue with Ginni trusting Amber.

Okie, I know many have been thinking in the direction that diary will be cause of issue between Ginni and Aditya once they are at good place in their relationship, but now I feel that diary is very small part of the story.

I have a feeling diary will reach Gurudwara in a sweet box sent anonymously. So, Aditya may try to find issue by talking to Gulabo or anyone. He will find diary in Gurudwara, which will make Ginni happy.

Remember condition is to find what will make Ginni happy. She was clear to find thing that has no kimat but real value. Flashback showed that diary is equal to her dad's life/jaan, which is of course priceless.

Aditya will recover it for her. Ginni will be happy, payback done or say they are even. Ginni will in process start trusting Aditya too!

Diary will recover dooming dhabba ki story and ek mahine mein all in place. It's basically needed to ensure their dhabba flourishes without Ginni smiley37until they want to bring up working woman or Adi's hotel vs. Ginni's dhabba angle (which I doubt they will because both aim for success of Dhabba only but writers ko kaun jaane).

BUT main issues will continue as no one will know who the partner was? Their role in Ginni's father death and THAT maybe start of trust issues in their relationship or problems. No one in Singh clan cares for diary, to an extent that Amber went to burn it alive. Bhai agar jarurat thi hi nai toh pehle jala dete na πŸ˜† Ab Ginni aayi tab kaise suja yeh sab?

On the side note, we have quite less posts on forum but I can see many active members around. Since, the show is going well, I know I am here to stay - so Hi, I am Sejal!πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Ranting first... grrr.... Ginni trusts Amber at drop-of emotional chat and tells him everything and throws attitude at Aditya inspite of knowing how Amber treats all and how Aditya maybe rude but isn't bad person. Not that I mind Aditya struggling to find the problem to help her, but I have issue with Ginni trusting Amber.

Okie, I know many have been thinking in the direction that diary will be cause of issue between Ginni and Aditya once they are at good place in their relationship, but now I feel that diary is very small part of the story.

I have a feeling diary will reach Gurudwara in a sweet box sent anonymously. So, Aditya may try to find issue by talking to Gulabo or anyone. He will find diary in Gurudwara, which will make Ginni happy.

Remember condition is to find what will make Ginni happy. She was clear to find thing that has no kimat but real value. Flashback showed that diary is equal to her dad's life/jaan, which is of course priceless.

Aditya will recover it for her. Ginni will be happy, payback done or say they are even. Ginni will in process start trusting Aditya too!

Diary will recover dooming dhabba ki story and ek mahine mein all in place. It's basically needed to ensure their dhabba flourishes without Ginni smiley37until they want to bring up working woman or Adi's hotel vs. Ginni's dhabba angle (which I doubt they will because both aim for success of Dhabba only but writers ko kaun jaane).

BUT main issues will continue as no one will know who the partner was? Their role in Ginni's father death and THAT maybe start of trust issues in their relationship or problems. No one in Singh clan cares for diary, to an extent that Amber went to burn it alive. Bhai agar jarurat thi hi nai toh pehle jala dete na πŸ˜† Ab Ginni aayi tab kaise suja yeh sab?

On the side note, we have quite less posts on forum but I can see many active members around. Since, the show is going well, I know I am here to stay - so Hi, I am Sejal!πŸ˜†

Good postπŸ‘πŸ‘

Agree πŸ‘πŸ‘.

For diary part, it could be something big as today's episode indicated Ginni's father death caused by losing it. Sti not sure how he djed. Maybe could be accident or heart ailment.

Lead separation and angst is what brings ratings.

So they will either fall in love now or during separation track.

Highly likely by looking at the writer's writing style he will bring Gitya love journey only after separation where both will starr missing one another

They are already building up the falling in love journey now itself since sam track ended but confession only after separation.

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Daarji was wiser to keep the diary in the safe .. but Ambar ka dimaag ka wahi jane … din bhar diary diary karta rehta hai aur poore ghar mein liye liye ghoom raha hai .. Tai and Ginni both already saw it πŸ˜†

If at all he wants to hide it .. the only thing that he needs to do is to let it be in the safe itself πŸ˜†

but looking at Ambar taking all the footage for diary and business blah blah .. I have a bad feeling that Daarji is not coming back πŸ˜’ I want him back so badly … let them send off Ambar and bring back Daarji

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

@bold, I don’t think Ginni has any trust issue .. in fact problem is ulta that she trusts anyone easily

Whatever problems Ambar has with Adi doesn’t change anything for Ginni because for her Ambar is still a father figure .. and on top of that he showed empathy and care for her which made her respect him a bit .. so she shared it all with him.
Also Diary or partner and all is not a secret to keep for Ginni .. this is a bad secret for Singh pariwar because they betrayed Grewal …

She could have told this to Adi if that moron hasn’t thrown that payment gimmick just a few hours ago πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Hey Sejal, good to see you here πŸ€—β€οΈ

Humari Kaali Churail bhi hai iss forum mein hai πŸ˜†

Amazing post. I agree, Aditya might turn out to be the one to recover Ginni's father's diary in order to make her happy. But I have doubts whether the diary will stay at the Gurdwara or someone else will take it away from there. I guess, depends on how long makers want to stretch the drama πŸ˜† They can also show someone else taking away the diary FF rom the Gurdwara and keeping a fake one in its place, and Aditya might bring back a fake diary without knowing the truth. Real diary with the next villain (wah, kya track socha hai maine πŸ€£πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ)

Anyways, it will be interesting to see where the story goes eventually. I would love to see Aditya and Ginni managing Ginni's dhaba together, at least for sometime 😳 I am also intrigued by Supreet's character, ever since she started trying to make amends with Adi. It seems everything is not as hunky-dory as it seems between Amber and Supreet.

Welcome to the forum πŸ€—

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

Good postπŸ‘πŸ‘

Agree πŸ‘πŸ‘.

For diary part, it could be something big as today's episode indicated Ginni's father death caused by losing it. Sti not sure how he djed. Maybe could be accident or heart ailment.

Lead separation and angst is what brings ratings.

So they will either fall in love now or during separation track.

Highly likely by looking at the writer's writing style he will bring Gitya love journey only after separation where both will starr missing one another

They are already building up the falling in love journey now itself since sam track ended but confession only after separation.

I went back to see it and it said that the partner involved is responsible for his death and not diary itself. I think separation will have any impact only if they have feelings for each other and realized it. They will go upto point to bring their bond and then separation or not? Hope they don't have forced separation and it's just a casual one where they go as per plan of one-month and both of their paths.

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: monsi08

Daarji was wiser to keep the diary in the safe .. but Ambar ka dimaag ka wahi jane … din bhar diary diary karta rehta hai aur poore ghar mein liye liye ghoom raha hai .. Tai and Ginni both already saw it πŸ˜†

If at all he wants to hide it .. the only thing that he needs to do is to let it be in the safe itself πŸ˜†

but looking at Ambar taking all the footage for diary and business blah blah .. I have a bad feeling that Daarji is not coming back πŸ˜’ I want him back so badly … let them send off Ambar and bring back Daarji

Amber is a very stupid villain! Yes, Daarji coming back is edgy thing since they have shown Amber as main evil person behind and all promises he took and gave his aprt of business to Aditya; he will be back if he has MAIN role in death or diary stealing process, not if he just hid truth or saved Amber.

I want him back, because he is a good man and Ginni may need his support in future!

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: monsi08

@bold, I don’t think Ginni has any trust issue .. in fact problem is ulta that she trusts anyone easily

Whatever problems Ambar has with Adi doesn’t change anything for Ginni because for her Ambar is still a father figure .. and on top of that he showed empathy and care for her which made her respect him a bit .. so she shared it all with him.
Also Diary or partner and all is not a secret to keep for Ginni .. this is a bad secret for Singh pariwar because they betrayed Grewal …

She could have told this to Adi if that moron hasn’t thrown that payment gimmick just a few hours ago πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Moron toh ab tak nai hai bada wala, but he is stupid or business-minded. You are right, Ginni trusts people easily, but inspite of whatever Aditya did, I felt she could have shared her concerns with Aditya when he insisted so much. I do agree the way he was asking was also more into mocking and with stupid reasons but oh well.

@Bold Blue - Oh that's true and it makes so much sense, I didn't think from that way. I was stuck with the idea that if secret is out, he fears Ginni will ask for their share but it's something shameful for whole Singh family.

Aditya and Ginni will sure come closer if diary is found by Aditya. Then Ginni can be on mission to find partner.

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

Hey Sejal, good to see you here πŸ€—β€οΈ

Humari Kaali Churail bhi hai iss forum mein hai πŸ˜†

Amazing post. I agree, Aditya might turn out to be the one to recover Ginni's father's diary in order to make her happy. But I have doubts whether the diary will stay at the Gurdwara or someone else will take it away from there. I guess, depends on how long makers want to stretch the drama πŸ˜† They can also show someone else taking away the diary FF rom the Gurdwara and keeping a fake one in its place, and Aditya might bring back a fake diary without knowing the truth. Real diary with the next villain (wah, kya track socha hai maine πŸ€£πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ)

Anyways, it will be interesting to see where the story goes eventually. I would love to see Aditya and Ginni managing Ginni's dhaba together, at least for sometime 😳 I am also intrigued by Supreet's character, ever since she started trying to make amends with Adi. It seems everything is not as hunky-dory as it seems between Amber and Supreet.

Welcome to the forum πŸ€—

Kaali churail toh yahan ka main edt banati hai, I never knew you were here! So good to find a show that we could discuss too. smiley31 Thank you for warm welcome, Tia!

I am hoping Gurudwara because atleast that will keep people and shakk and misunderstandings away πŸ˜† Given they have already brought up Diary part of the story in focus, hopefully they will not drag it. Fake diary angle is going to be sooo stretched ke I may loose interest πŸ€ͺwaise bhi it's difficult for me to get hooked to any show easily.

@Bold blueee: It's major dream and wish for many of us Adi ke maa and Ginni ke papa ka sapna being handled by their children jointly sounds soo beautiful!

@Orange: I sincerely hope that they keep Supreet positive; I really don't like negative saas kinda characters, hell of lot negativity around it. Supreet can be a good mom and guide to both Aditya and Ginni along with Akash.

devashree_h thumbnail

Kaali churail toh yahan ka main edt banati hai, I never knew you were here! So good to find a show that we could discuss too. smiley31 Thank you for warm welcome, Tia!

I am hoping Gurudwara because atleast that will keep people and shakk and misunderstandings away πŸ˜† Given they have already brought up Diary part of the story in focus, hopefully they will not drag it. Fake diary angle is going to be sooo stretched ke I may loose interest πŸ€ͺwaise bhi it's difficult for me to get hooked to any show easily.

@Bold blueee: It's major dream and wish for many of us Adi ke maa and Ginni ke papa ka sapna being handled by their children jointly sounds soo beautiful!

@Orange: I sincerely hope that they keep Supreet positive; I really don't like negative saas kinda characters, hell of lot negativity around it. Supreet can be a good mom and guide to both Aditya and Ginni along with Akash.

Ginni frequents the Gurudwara a lot. The Bhaiji there personally knows Ginni. The same Gurudwara is visited by Daarji and Singh family. That's where the mithai boxes are going. And Bhaiji might know the mithai boxes came from Singh Mansion. He might mention to Ginni that there was some diary in mithai boxes that came from your Sasural.