Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I am counting ginnis dresses means dress change will be day change and it will be minus from 30 days hahaha …. so abhi tak 3 din hi hue hain ideally (exclude that yellow saree )… kitne din chalenge ye 30 din?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

BALH 2 mein seven days went on for like two months 🤪 and people literally travelled from Mumbai to Meerut and back... Hope inki times wahi page par ho😆

So today, I think was Day 1 without Darji...

Yesterday, they were on the day when Daarji left.

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

BALH 2 mein seven days went on for like two months 🤪 and people literally travelled from Mumbai to Meerut and back... Hope inki times wahi page par ho😆

So today, I think was Day 1 without Darji...

Yesterday, they were on the day when Daarji left.

Thats why i said in others comment that how much actual time they will take to show this 30days like our real 30days or itv 2-3months equal to 30days 😆

I think Misti was right in this matter the day Draji went to tirtha Adi get fever so it was day 1 then they show next morning they sleeping peacefully that was day 2 then rain night happen now they show next morning i think its 3-4 days darji gone 😆 now we start doing math along with chemistry 🤪

Edited by sid_ridz - 2 years ago
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mishti_forever

I am counting ginnis dresses means dress change will be day change and it will be minus from 30 days hahaha …. so abhi tak 3 din hi hue hain ideally (exclude that yellow saree )… kitne din chalenge ye 30 din?

Ginni ki 1 dress per day .. and Adi gets 3 change of shirts in a day… bahut na-insaafi hai bhai 😆

sid_ridz thumbnail

Originally posted by: monsi08

Ginni ki 1 dress per day .. and Adi gets 3 change of shirts in a day… bahut na-insaafi hai bhai 😆

ginni is still poor being married to rich guy and adi is still rich even without any job 😆

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sid_ridz

ginni is still poor being married to rich guy and adi is still rich even without any job 😆

yaar can some tell what does Adi ACTUALLY do?😂 All the time his home and ordering Armaan around. At least we saw that Armaan does some job and not sitting home like Adi. Adi is always “the meeting starts at 10:30 sharp” blah blah but we don’t see him do any job LOL

MANN I WISH I WAS RICH LIKE HIM JUST BY SITTING HOME 😜

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: sid_ridz

ginni stopped going to dhaba as well 😂😂
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Miracle_lover

yaar can some tell what does Adi ACTUALLY do?😂 All the time his home and ordering Armaan around. At least we saw that Armaan does some job and not sitting home like Adi. Adi is always “the meeting starts at 10:30 sharp” blah blah but we don’t see him do any job LOL

Let's apply in iTv industry as Male Lead who are mostly solving ghar ke issues and have friends who does office ka kaam unless heroine is also in office😆

I will wear wig but I want to be ML only

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Miracle_lover

After marriage ML only job is to roam around FL

sid_ridz thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

ginni stopped going to dhaba as well 😂😂

Gitya don't get time after so much arguing, fighting between them 😆