Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Miracle_lover

Oh there is actually bts for this and Adi is actually trying to grab her arm lol

But I canโ€™t wait for the day he goes for the waist ๐Ÿ˜œ given that we have established that our munda is experienced thatโ€™s not too far away ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคช

One reason I don't watch BTS or spoilers ๐Ÿ˜† though coming to IF and not seeing spoilers is difficult... But he almost did today... Baaki they play hold my hand games...

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: devashree_h

I loved this scene. They were bickering like typical husband and wife. I love how she was moving around the kitchen and Adi was following her.๐Ÿ˜† Finally when she stopped giving him bhav, he had to pull her. He loves teasing her, he enjoyed making her conscious about their proximity. We have never seen this flirty Adi before. Ginni was lost for few minutes.๐Ÿ˜† Adi let's people be, he doesn't have much expectation. So does Ginni.

Also,that childhood memory she remembers, that cannot be a random boy It has to be Adi.๐Ÿ˜†

Exactly now adi knows ginni get flustered being so close to him...he is using it to tease her and enjoying her shyness ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by sid_ridz - 2 years ago
shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

I loved this scene. They were bickering like typical husband and wife. I love how she was moving around the kitchen and Adi was following her.๐Ÿ˜† Finally when she stopped giving him bhav, he had to pull her. He loves teasing her, he enjoyed making her conscious about their proximity. We have never seen this flirty Adi before. Ginni was lost for few minutes.๐Ÿ˜† Adi let's people be, he doesn't have much expectation. So does Ginni.

Also,that childhood memory she remembers, that cannot be a random boy It has to be Adi.๐Ÿ˜†

I would love it if that happens and unless they check this thread, at this moment I doubt they will dive deeper... But i don't mind carrying that assumption in my head๐Ÿ˜† it was Aditya.

And, honestly, I don't think she was ignoring him, she did agree or was nodding mockingly at him when he said I want to direct my life... So that's like a proof she was hearing hin out but just not looking at him... Shayad iss baat ka bande ko bura lag gaya ho๐Ÿคช

But overall that scene was just perfect! Beautifully executed and didn't even look out of placeโค๏ธ

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sid_ridz

Exactly now adi knows ginni get flustered being so close to him...he is using it to tease her and enjoying her shyness ๐Ÿ˜†

I like when she gets shocked wala expressions๐Ÿ˜† Aditya did have that smirk on his face, which was even better!