Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Palak2812 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: sid_ridz

But did u notice Ginni said she slap some arrogant boy in childhood i think they will show its Adi 🀣 they are fighting from childhood πŸ˜†

Because gurkirat have connection with ginni's father so adi might go with her in the dhabba

Damn

I was thinking the same

I thought Adi ko flashback aayega of getting beaten by a girl 🀣

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Miracle_lover

Another interesting thing I noticed is that they like to touch each other a lot and quite comfortable around each other. Almost in every episode we see that they are getting close and in each other’s mind.

Exactly they are quite comfortable to hold/touch each other in general way even before the marriage πŸ˜† even today's epi ginni so naturally holding adi's shoulder when asking about dress changed πŸ˜†then adi come kitchen so comfortably grab ginni's hand to talk. like its normal to them πŸ˜† its only when they really close face to face then ginni get shy 😳

sid_ridz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Damn

I was thinking the same

I thought Adi ko flashback aayega of getting beaten by a girl 🀣

Don't worry its sure on writers mind soon we will get their childhood fight scenes πŸ˜†

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Miracle_lover

Another interesting thing I noticed is that they like to touch each other a lot and quite comfortable around each other. Almost in every episode we see that they are getting close and in each other’s mind.

I am not surprised with hand holding and all for some reason, seems like the way I casually hang out too... What did caught my attention though and believe me, I went back 10 seconds twice to see how was Aditya going to get her attention and realized he was probably going to hold her by her waistπŸ˜† but she turned and hence he got the hand-print on his KurtaπŸ€ͺ so that scene sort of remained uncertain because that's NOT how friends would get attention, let alone the mostly stranger man whom you've married dramatically. 😲 that really surprised meπŸ˜† the comfort level is way above friendship it seems.

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Don't worry its sure on writers mind soon we will get their childhood fight scenes πŸ˜†

It would be adorable to see some bond if they had one in childhood

sid_ridz thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

It would be adorable to see some bond if they had one in childhood

the way ginni said she give slap that boy i don't think they were friend they were rather enemy from childhood πŸ˜†

devashree_h thumbnail

I loved this scene. They were bickering like typical husband and wife. I love how she was moving around the kitchen and Adi was following her.πŸ˜† Finally when she stopped giving him bhav, he had to pull her. He loves teasing her, he enjoyed making her conscious about their proximity. We have never seen this flirty Adi before. Ginni was lost for few minutes.πŸ˜† Adi let's people be, he doesn't have much expectation. So does Ginni.

Also,that childhood memory she remembers, that cannot be a random boy It has to be Adi.πŸ˜†

Edited by devashree_h - 2 years ago
Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Oh there is actually bts for this and Adi is actually trying to grab her arm lol

But I can’t wait for the day he goes for the waist 😜 given that we have established that our munda is experienced that’s not too far away πŸ˜‚πŸ€ͺ

shahsb_26 thumbnail

the way ginni said she give slap that boy i don't think they were friend they were rather enemy from childhood πŸ˜†

Sabak sikh kar dosti hui hogi aisa samaj kar mein chal rahi hoonπŸ˜† btw, I think there was a show called Veera where kids were childhood enemies and they grey up together hating each other - Veera - Baldev... They could copy the concept, afterall makers are same

sid_ridz thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

I loved this scene. They were bickering like typical husband and wife. I love how she was moving around the kitchen and Adi was following her.πŸ˜† Finally when she stopped giving him bhav, he had to pull her. He loves teasing her, he enjoyed making her conscious about their proximity. We have never seen this flirty Adi before. Ginni was lost for few minutes.πŸ˜† Adi let's people be, he doesn't have much expectation. So does Ginni.

Also,that childhood memory she remembers, that cannot be a random boy It has to be Adi.πŸ˜†

Yap all of a sudden a reference from childhood to slap a boy can't be random they put it as a hint to give gitya childhood flashback in future