Ginni ko Koi Control Nai Kar Sakta!

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

I loved the kitchen scene best in today's episode (honestly, more than the rain sequence πŸ˜†)

It had quite interesting points that would probably be considered to be foreshadowing their relationship:

1. What would happen when no entry board has been removed from Aditya's throat, it would just be instances in future where he would try to retain the board but wouldn't be able to.
  2. Ginni pointed out that she made the way, but decision to help Akash wasn't forced upon him but it was his choice.
  3. Aditya wants direct his life and control things around his life, but Ginni being Ginni - she does things her way! and she is clear of being resistant and not someone to be controlled easily in any direction Aditya wants to go or take her. She makes her own decision. I have often observed this that Ginni is usually resistant when Aditya holds her hand and particularly when he orders her - remember how she was adamant to not go on scooter?

I honestly, loved that bit of the show more than anything else. It's kind of perfect blend of their current status and maybe future of their relationship.

Aditya is going to have hard time directing people and his life. Ginni aa gayi hai...

On the lighter note, it was funny how Aditya was scared of Daarji seeing him with Ginni 🀣 Bhai kya hua? It's like you were romancing her or anything to be scared of people around πŸ˜†

Edited by shahsb_26 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

But did u notice Ginni said she slap some arrogant boy in childhood i think they will show its Adi 🀣 they are fighting from childhood πŸ˜†

Because gurkirat have connection with ginni's father so adi might go with her in the dhabba

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sid_ridz

But did u notice Ginni said she slap some arrogant boy in childhood i think they will show its Adi 🀣 they are fighting from childhood πŸ˜†

Because gurkirat have connection with ginni's father so adi might go with her in the dhabba

I had that same thought but then I thought I am overthinking... πŸ˜† But ek cheez how did his mom know what kind of dhabba is Ginni's dad setting up?

sid_ridz thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

I had that same thought but then I thought I am overthinking... πŸ˜† But ek cheez how did his mom know what kind of dhabba is Ginni's dad setting up?

Thats the mystery... may ginni's father know she is son-in-law of darji so discuss his idea or may be she have good relation with him so he share his idea with him

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

wahi na aditya was so in romance that daarji ek month ke liye gaye hain ye bhi bhul gaye janab …. poor him already getting trap

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sid_ridz

Thats the mystery... may ginni's father know she is son-in-law of darji so discuss his idea or may be she have good relation with him so he share his idea with him

Yes, I think Ginni's dad and Aditya's mom-grandpa had better relation, and they discussed about serving people with love and as seva; but this Amber guy got greedy for recipe.

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishti_forever

wahi na aditya was so in romance that daarji ek month ke liye gaye hain ye bhi bhul gaye janab …. poor him already getting trap

I was like pareshan karta toh kya? It's not like he was being romantic that needs to be hidden from people πŸ˜‰ But seems like he took teasing Ginni it in that stride/romance.

sid_ridz thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

I was like pareshan karta toh kya? It's not like he was being romantic that needs to be hidden from people πŸ˜‰ But seems like he took teasing Ginni it in that stride/romance.

Adi always denied any connection with ginni infront of his family specially to his dearji thats why get nervous to caught red handed πŸ˜†

Edited by sid_ridz - 2 years ago
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Perfectly summed up the episode πŸ‘πŸΌ

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Another interesting thing I noticed is that they like to touch each other a lot and quite comfortable around each other. Almost in every episode we see that they are getting close and in each other’s mind.